It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor ‘Open Society’ Supporters

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
More from the recently obtained George Soros files.

This time it's about internet control.

A paper emphasizes the need to have the internet internationally controlled.

And, Soros wants it regulated to favor his Open Society idealism !!!!

Looks like a massive effort to get worldwide laws in favor of massive Authoritarianism !!

A bit bold I would say.

Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor ‘Open Society’ Supporters

An internal proposed strategy from George Soros’s Open Society Justice Initiative calls for international regulation of private actors’ decisions on “what information is taken off the Internet and what may remain.” Those regulations, the document notes, should favor “those most supportive of open society.”

The Open Society Justice Initiative (OSJI) is part of the Open Society Foundations, Soros’s secretive network of political organizations. According to the organization’s website, “The Open Society Justice Initiative uses law to protect and empower people around the world, supporting the values and work of the Open Society Foundations.”

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Soros or no Soros, it is inevitable.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Yep!

Watch the UN pick up the stewardship of the WWW. Now just imagine if we just use countries on the UN's Human Rights Council to dictate what can and can not be said on the internet how that will effect law on speech. Think of China being in charge?

All I can say is any Federal politician that allows any international punishments to any individuals who thru the use of their 1st amendment rights to be punished, there will be hell to pay!

I hope Barry and the corrupt mob in DC are prepared to own their comeuppance!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

We will end up with UN enforcement brigades kicking in doors.

FEMA camps will be declared UN territories !!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Clinton Foundation, The Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg Group, Federal Reserve, Bill Gates Foundation, most western career politicians all support Soros' dream of an international community all equal to each other and all working and living in perpetual debt, and constantly tracked.

Everyone who is a member of one of those elitist societies (and others I've not mentioned) will be the overlords of the international community, living a life of unimaginable luxury and militarized protection, thanks to their creation of an international community with open borders.

That's the end game, unless deluded enough to believe that they too will give up all that they have amassed so as to be an equal member of the international community.

There is a war underway - forced globalization under those terms versus maintaining nationalistic sovereignty. Look at the candidates foreign policy platforms based upon this premise - there's your players.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: seeker1963

We will end up with UN enforcement brigades kicking in doors.

FEMA camps will be declared UN territories !!

Hyperbole much?

The UN has never had much real power outside the P-5, which are the superpowers functionally since WWII. Anytime the UN or international community want to do anything to address anything contrary to the desires of the P-5, and especially US, it fails due to their influence.

Meanwhile, critics of the UN continuously and hypocritically assert the UN never does anything of note, all the while refusing to give the UN any real power...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

We are in the General Conspiracies Forum you know.

Stop being so picayune.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ahhh just in time for Obama to hand over the reigns Oct 1st.

I wonder if they'd pull the plug (so to speak) on us if Trump won, just out of spite.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

.. thanks to their creation of an international community with open borders.

There, that is it!
That is the step I can not understand - international community with open borders = everyone is enslaved or something.

Please elaborate.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

We are in the General Conspiracies Forum you know.

Stop being so picayune.

That doesn't make Quetzalcoatl14 wrong.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

It's not like this would be the only consequence of their rule. This thread itself is about another aspect, control of the internet and policing of dissent. If you followed recent events and analysed the current situation you would see that these people already run the show, you would also see that they've been doing a terrible job. So I don't know why you would be predisposed to give them the benefit of the doubt when their history is a history of undeniable corruption.

But let me give this a try. This is about the consolidation or centralisation of power and the elimination of sovereign nations. It's about the eradication of tradition and culture to make way for a clean slate on which the rulers can paint anything they want - like control of the internet or an Orwellian culture of newspeak, doublethink and thoughtcrime, as can be seen by the regressive left.

Large movements of populations and multiculturalism is a part of this. Not only would a multicultural society be more easily divided against one another but more and more it will start to lose it's traditional identity leaving a vacuum which can be filled with a totalitarian big brother culture.

This is a stratagem that has been used by rulers for thousands of years. It's really not that hard to grasp.

join