It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Man Replaced Lube With Hydrochloric Acid in a Sydney Gay Club Bathroom

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
From this heterosexual males point of view.

This whole story is gross.

Everything about it, from the existence of a communal lube dispenser to the act of replacing it with something that's very harmful.

Not my cup of tea all around.

Agreed.
I can't quite wrap my head around doing a sex act in a restroom, so communal lube is really outside of my box.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Woah! Man! Reminds me of high school where someone would smear BEN GAY heat rub into someone's jock strap or underwear when he wasnt lookin'!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Now2016

"HEARTWARMING" - "Gay couple save a tied up, cute fluffy kitten from railway tracks."

Oh, when that story comes out, I must refer that couple to this.....
Dumb Ways to Die

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Lube in nightclubs toilets.???? cant people wait to they get home ffs. No wonder AIDS spreads like wildfire through the gay community.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Lube in nightclubs toilets.???? cant people wait to they get home ffs. No wonder AIDS spreads like wildfire through the gay community.

Wow, hello 1988.

Sooo ... just spitballin' (LOL) logic here ... how do you think all the straight people were infected?

I guess you think sub-Saharan Africa is all gay?

Sometimes, the ignorance on regular display here is just stunning.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think what the guy did was appalling and sick. Still doesn't change the fact I'm equally appalled about the idea of communal lube. And it's not because I am appalled by the idea of gays having sex in the bathroom. Everyone knows this happens in gay clubs, it's their scene, their thing, and none of my business. However, the idea of communal lubricant, being used in intimate sex acts, is pretty damned appalling and unsanitary. I'm surprised worse cases of tampering have not hit the place, and even one guy in the report said the dispenser had been tampered with prior. That club is just asking for disaster.

Seriously, they need to consider distributing those little individual packets of the stuff instead. Eliminate a number of potential problems.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Funny and creative? Give you ideas did it?.
Disgusting.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Wow, hello 1988.

Sooo ... just spitballin' (LOL) logic here ... how do you think all the straight people were infected?

There are different strains of HIV. The strain in America spreads more easily through anal sex, while the AIDS in Africa can spread easily from vaginal sex alone.
edit on 29-8-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Aside from the whole fact that having lube in a public toilet for said reasons is horrific and disgusting . . . communal lube? And yes this was a terrible act (I don't care how much you dislike someone). The really bad thing is that this type of thing has happened before, and they STILL have lube provided in the bathroom. At this point, isn't the club owner at least partly responsible as well?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Wow, hello 1988.

Ignorance on display? Are you suggesting that AIDS did not spread like wildfire through the gay community faster than any other community.? If you are it's you that's in denial.

Great idea though. Ply patrons with alcohol then offer them free lube for sex in the club toilets. That's a sure fire disaster waiting to happen. Hell why not go the whole hog and offer up a communal syringe, smack and a spoon while you are at it.. Seedy or what.

Toilets are for #ting in. Would you allow your child to use a Restroom you knew had a free lube station. in fact Would you yourself use a restroom that had free...lets call it what it is here... Easy Arse penetration gel, on tap. ?

Arseease...I'm Marketing that.

edit on 29-8-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Firstly.. Who thinks of this. I mean this guy must have sat at home and come up with this ingenious plan.. For what purpose or motive..
Secondly.. How did he know this club had a communal lube dispenser? I wasn't even aware they existed.

Something is a little fishy about this..

Very true ! This all points to a sad mean twisted
gay man trapped in the straight world as usual.
Just go be gay dude and stop trying to burn A holes.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thats both funny and evil.

I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face if I was to be that court room during the trial.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

edit on 29-8-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm sorry. I think this is hilarious. Kind of sick, yes, but hilarious nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Guys.....seriously it's a misprint.

It's not a BATHROOM.....it's a BATH HOUSE.

Two completely different things.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

I consider this willful act of maiming right alongside with the act of murder. He should be put away for a very long time. This was definitely a hate crime which this asshole (excuse the pun) was caught red handed.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Guys.....seriously it's a misprint.

It's not a BATHROOM.....it's a BATH HOUSE.

Two completely different things.

You are correct.

It is a Social Club and Bathhouse. It is not a night club with a lube dispenser randomly in the bathroom.

Arrows Sydney

Aarows club originated in Blacktown NSW in 1990. We then expanded to a new location in Granville NSW known as Man Club (MC). Due to the impending sale of our Granville premises, a new home was found at our current location in Rydalmere NSW.

Aarows has now long been established as Sydney’s premier health, recreation & social centre where safe sex is permitted regardless of gender.

It actually looks like a nice place. And don't forget, Nude Day is Sunday on the top floor only!

The lube dispenser is likely something like this, that us motion activated and hygenic since you don't have to touch it.

Sometimes I just don;t know what goes through people's minds.
edit on 29-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join