It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Man Replaced Lube With Hydrochloric Acid in a Sydney Gay Club Bathroom

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Just wow, one wouldn't want to be the person who decided to use this lubircant.

Whatever one's opinion of gay people, this is just beyond the pale.

A 62-year-old man has been charged with numerous offences after allegedly replacing lubricant with hydrochloric acid in the bathroom of Sydney gay club Aarows on Saturday, August 27. Luckily, club security were able to intervene before any injuries were caused.

The man allegedly filled a communal lubricant dispenser with the highly corrosive acid with the intention that patrons would use it. Hydrochloric acid burns human skin on contact and can cause permanent injury and scarring—needless to say, it should not, under any circumstances, be used as lube.

Fortunately an alarm was sounded, as devices had been previously tampered with, so there were security measures in place.

"An alarm sounded and security detained the man before police from Rosehill Local Area Command attended," they said.

"[He] was arrested and taken to Parramatta Police Station and charged with administer poison intend to injure/cause distress/pain, enter building with intent to commit an indictable offence, malicious damage and drive whilst suspended."

It's unknown what motivated the man to commit the act, with one club-goer telling the ABC on Saturday, "It could be anything really. People are perverted."

Oh the horror, to be the wrong person who accidentally used this lubricant, oh the pain.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hope they hammer him, there is no call for that at all...

*shudders* I dont care what you think of their life style, there is no excuse for that at all.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
Just wow, one wouldn't want to be the person who decided to use this lubircant.

Whatever one's opinion of gay people, this is just beyond the pale.

A 62-year-old man has been charged with numerous offences after allegedly replacing lubricant with hydrochloric acid in the bathroom of Sydney gay club Aarows on Saturday, August 27. Luckily, club security were able to intervene before any injuries were caused.

The man allegedly filled a communal lubricant dispenser with the highly corrosive acid with the intention that patrons would use it. Hydrochloric acid burns human skin on contact and can cause permanent injury and scarring—needless to say, it should not, under any circumstances, be used as lube.

Fortunately an alarm was sounded, as devices had been previously tampered with, so there were security measures in place.

"An alarm sounded and security detained the man before police from Rosehill Local Area Command attended," they said.

"[He] was arrested and taken to Parramatta Police Station and charged with administer poison intend to injure/cause distress/pain, enter building with intent to commit an indictable offence, malicious damage and drive whilst suspended."

It's unknown what motivated the man to commit the act, with one club-goer telling the ABC on Saturday, "It could be anything really. People are perverted."

Oh the horror, to be the wrong person who accidentally used this lubricant, oh the pain.

Was it hydrocloric acid gel?

Besides it would have burned hands first unless it has a hose connection.

+34 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
"Communal lube dispenser"?

For some reason, that bothers me as much as the idea of of a communal wet wipe.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

That is pretty darn funny and creative.

Not my style, but what kind of person uses 'public lube'?

Gross!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Awful thing to do. He needs severe punishment

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The BBC report was the best:

One club-goer, who chose not to be identified, told the Australian Broadcasting Corp. it was a "sick" thing to do. "Hydrochloric acid is not the best sort of thing to be playing with," he said. When asked what may have motivated the suspect, the man said: "It could be anything really. People are perverted."

Not the sharpest gay in the tool box.

I dont think he was playing with it love and I dont think he was perverted, thats the realm of the club-goers who share the communal lube!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

Not to mention his Mates pain.

edit on 29-8-2016 by Now2016 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I would not like to be that soul when he meets a mirror behavior to what he tried to do.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Firstly.. Who thinks of this. I mean this guy must have sat at home and come up with this ingenious plan.. For what purpose or motive..
Secondly.. How did he know this club had a communal lube dispenser? I wasn't even aware they existed.

Something is a little fishy about this..

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Ok I'll say it !
It's Disgusting on both parts !

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
From this heterosexual males point of view.

This whole story is gross.

Everything about it, from the existence of a communal lube dispenser to the act of replacing it with something that's very harmful.

Not my cup of tea all around.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
There is a big push by the (Puppet) Australian Federal Government to legalise (The NWO) Gay Marriage Agenda- It's getting a fair bit of opposition by large numbers of regular Australians.

Look for Pro Gay, or Victimised Gay stories leading up to the Yay or Nay vote.

"SHOCKING" -" Gay nightclub anal lube laced with acid."

"HEARTWARMING" - "Gay couple save a tied up, cute fluffy kitten from railway tracks."

"HEARTBREAKING" - "Dying Gay man expresses his eternal love for his partner, can't understand why they weren't able to marry
"

edit on 29-8-2016 by Now2016 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
What the hell is going on down there in Australia? Communal lube? Is that like an Australian thing?
edit on 29-8-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: AUSTALIA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Firstly.. Who thinks of this. I mean this guy must have sat at home and come up with this ingenious plan.. For what purpose or motive..
Secondly.. How did he know this club had a communal lube dispenser? I wasn't even aware they existed.

Something is a little fishy about this..

Could be that he didn't, that he figured he'd put it in the communal soap dispenser, then saw the lube.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This isn't even an "Australian" thing. Google Gay Saunas there'd be one in every capital city.

I watched a doco on a British gay couple that owned an underground Gay Sauna and it was beyond gross. Full of 70 year old men. "Themed" S&M, bedroom and shower rooms. The worst part: They had to drain and disinfect the hot tub at the end of each night. The water went from crystal clear to murky brown each night

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Dumbass old conservatives would rather go to war with homosexuals than live civil. It's literally the most diverse group on the planet with both genders, all ages and every race.

There are homosexual doctors, servicemen and women, engineers, actors and nearly every other profession.

The way some of you talk about gay people, I swear is like you're all talking about the same damn one.

I Google searched "gay sjw" to screencap this notorious asshole you all talk about, but there isn't even a standard meme.

Get the hell back on your game you Tumblr spewing nerds. I demand a quality meme to match the bull# you spread at the least.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I hate to stoop to that level, but..... the fitting punishment in my eyes is probably not appropriate for ATS so I'll just say at least he is in custody. Hopefully at this point they put him somewhere he won't be able to harm anyone else...... Even if it means he gets 3 hots and a bed. Not my preference, but best choice realistically.

-Alee

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'm not surprised, merely appalled, at how many of you either that possibly causing chemical burns to human beings is either funny, a good idea or aren't particularly bothered by it.

Whatever you think of what others choose to do sexually, they're causing no harm to anyone but themselves.

Exposing people to acid burns IS however doing people harm.

Such good libertarians you all are.

#retch

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join