It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i want proof of the so called "secret space progam"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I can't prove if it's real or not but I what I've heard is that the secret Space program is run by the Navy.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Well they were looking for Astronats..
www.nasa.gov...

m.usni.org...

"Similarities between navigating deep sea and deep space suggest that divers and submarine sailors would make excellent astronauts.
The Navy’s 2016 fiscal budget calls for the continuation of the production of two Virginia-class submarines every year, with the promise of the Ohio-class ballistic-missile submarine replacement by the mid-2020s. The Navy’s submarine force is becoming stronger and is more likely in the near future to meet its numerous challenges. With this expansion comes a corresponding enlargement of a bright and dedicated workforce. In this era of a muffled, yet intense desire for dominance in undersea warfare, another global environment is involved in a similar silent battle. The U.S. government and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) are preparing for their second opportunity to gain a scientific advantage in space. The talented personnel needed to operate in such an isolated, challenging environment can arguably only be found among the submarine force."
~USNI
edit on 27-8-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Actually the fact the military runs a space program is no secret.

us space comand

And every few months its no secret they send rockets and craft up with classified loads.

The debate is not that it exists, but how extensive it is.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I want PROOF this OP is real or is he is just an AI simulating a human?
On a forum THAT'S ALL you get ...words and links.

SEE ain't no way.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Depends on what you deem as proof.

Here's a good thread on space programs that are supposedly secret. It's a read, enjoy.

Navy space command

edit on 8/27/2016 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
sorry for not putting this thread here earlier
aniway today i have something different to present to ats
so basically its a challenge that i present to the believers of the so called "secret space progam" wich has become the new paranormal meme
i want proof of the claims presented by the likes og corey goode william tompinkins and even of ats fellow menber astr0
i will try to analyse the evidence

Are you serious? Who are you to demand proof of what may be real secret projects? This is a public forum open to all. There are no members that would be privy to classified information and I doubt very much that if any member was on the inside they would acquiesce to your demands. You just don't rate.

Contact the appropriate agencies and after they have a good laugh they'll put your demands in File 13.

This is the Aliens and UFOs forum. Address your "secret space program" to the conspiracy forum.

And how are you qualified to analyze information you don't have an inkling of?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Well...secrets only stay secret if no one knows about them. Besides...you're talking about the government. If they let the spaceships out of the bag, they'd have to change their name to Public Space Program, and that just doesn't sound nearly as important.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: klassless

I must say that wasn't nice. He just wants proof like we all do. I'd love some answers-that's why I am reading this thread. I'm really interested in serious answers. Please bugger off if you don't like this op because there are probably alot of people truly interested.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

yeah theres a bunch of them

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

meh that proves nothing

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

no im not talking about that secret space progam
im talking about the ludicruously unbelievable one you see being presented by certain people

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

thanks

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

why do you demolish every thread i write
also i dont want people sayng they are part of the secret space progam just that they should provide evidence

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Actually the fact the military runs a space program is no secret.

us space comand

And every few months its no secret they send rockets and craft up with classified loads.

The debate is not that it exists, but how extensive it is.

Well, my guess is that it doesn't extend to time travelling marines fighting aliens on Mars which is what I assumed the OP was talking about.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

here is a program that was taking place that was suddenly canceled in the 60's. they say it was due to satellites, knowing the U.S. Military/Government i say yea right. so where do you think all those billions and trillions go that the pentagon can't account for. sure not for covert wars, peoples pockets, some may wind up there, but i have no doubt that each and every one of the U.S. Armed Forces has people that may have or are ready to go into space. you know the Military is not going to leave that front wide open and exploit it.

iirc there was a a thread on ATS, that had a list of U.S./ NASA personal that have been to space. on that list are some names of Military Officers that never were part of NASA. i think the the thread was done by a member whose name was Chakotay or some thing like that. i may be mistaken, i'm sure it was here and that was him. i may have seen it some where else, and it's been a few years since then.

edit on 27-8-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Look no further than NASA for proof of a secret space program. Remember all those times they launched "secret" missions, military ones, but they wouldn't tell anyone any details?

That is the secret space program!

Hidden in plain site and smack you in the head!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

why do you demolish every thread i write
also i dont want people sayng they are part of the secret space progam just that they should provide evidence

And you really expect results? Members speculate because they obviously don't know. So who would be that individual(s) that would all of a sudden decide to come to this forum, see your thread, and decide that was the topic he was looking for so that he could unleash his secret knowledge thereby pleasing your request and making a friend for life.

I'll bet the farm that your quest will fall short of the goal. It's only common sense man

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

You need to search the old threads on ATS, but I'll give you a break that you won't use or will deny that it helps your quest any at all. Find or order on Amazon a copy of the book "Military Space Forces: The Next 50 years," by John M. Collins and commissioned by the US Congress and printed by the Air force Association as one of their favored books through Pergamon-Brassey's International Defense Publishers, Inc. ISBN 0-08-037432-8.

The book basically laughs in the face of the so-called Outerspace Treaty signs by most nations to limit militarization of space. What the book was intended for was ignorant members of congress to read and believe that they knew what was going on as they approved moneys for black programs. Actually, while most of the book is devoted to ridiculous activities of NASA, etc. the key part of it gives the concepts of how the US will dominate space in the coming years out to and including the Moon and tell you how they are going to setup the US Space Force.

If you have enough sense to wonder why in the world the US never had a backup to take the place of the death trap shuttle, then you just may want to put some though into reports of mysterious black triangles over the last thirty years since Reagan began his Space Defense Initiative better know as "Star Wars." You are supposed to believe that all of that business was a joke. It wasn't. The US Space Force is alive and well and far more extensive than their ground-based activities we are habitually told about from their PR efforts.

edit on 27-8-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Get some night vision scopes and see for yourself.

You don't think that the billions or trillions that are missing from the Pentagon's budget all got stolen or was just left lying around, do you?

How about all those unexplained 'secret' launches carrying unknown tons of cargo up? Could all be surveillance satellites, but then again...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Damn! This is a great thread so far. Thanks so much for linking it!👍

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join