It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i want proof of the so called "secret space progam"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
you want to search for

Gary Mckinnon
Solar Warden

The series Hangar 1 covered the subject in the video below.

Not sure about Mckinnon's claims, but I certainly wouldnt be shocked to find out that we have craft that can break orbit like the shuttle.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Well, there seems to be ample money to fund a "secret space program" as well as other black-op programs. The Federal Reserve could be a black-op military "slush" fund. Seems ludicrous that all this money is "misplaced" and the people in charge are totally clueless as to where it all went.

Now let us look at reports that show the Pentagon is also "clueless" when it comes to explaining where all the money goes to fund the Department Of Defense. It would appear that they "are overseeing massive fraud, waste, and abuse." What are they trying to hide and cover-up? Could it be for secret black-op programs? MORE THAN LIKELY!

a Reuters investigation that reveals $8.5 trillion – that's trillion with a "T" – in taxpayer money doled out by Congress to the Pentagon since 1996 that has never been accounted for.

Reuters reports that the D.O.D.'s 2012 budget totaled $565.8 billion, more than the annual defense budgets of the 10 next largest military spenders combined, including Russia and China.

The Pentagon uses a standard operating procedure to enter false numbers, or "plugs," to cover lost or missing information in their accounting in order to submit a balanced budget to the Treasury. In 2012, the Pentagon reported $9.22 billion in these reconciling amounts. That was up from $7.41 billion the year before.

crooksandliars.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: crazyewok

no im not talking about that secret space progam
im talking about the ludicruously unbelievable one you see being presented by certain people

Thing is were do you relaitically draw the line?

Ok fighting aliens and FTL startships are as likley as me marrying Jenifer Lawrence.

But obital weapons platforms? Well there are a lot of patents and designs as far back as the 60's. not to mention the whole starwars plan Regan came up with. Its not to far fetched to think some of them ended up as more than paper.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It is easy to believe in a US secret space program. Orbital Satellites, weapons platforms...etc., maybe even a military orbital base....other than the current public space station, maybe even a black triangle or two with advanced propulsion systems....

It is not easy to believe that we are fighting a war on Mars against, insects, lizard folks and the like. In fact, that is downright fantasy.

Also, sure the Pentagon has lots of cash missing, however, it didn't all fund some hyper advanced space program or a moon base, let alone a war on Mars against other races.

The US has a huge black ops research fund. That is how it stays ahead technologically compare to the rest of the world.

All this is speculative, as it should be.

Lots of different dots that folks seem to like to connect and link together making it seem like related events doesn't mean they are related events.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Damn! This is a great thread so far. Thanks so much for linking it!👍

Yea it's quite the read. I spent years going through that thread and the links.

Zorgon is no longer a member but I love his threads. I still haven't made my way through all of them.

Zorgon and Skyfloating have written some of my favorite threads. Also the one in my signature about Stargates now that's a read! I've been a member since 2009 and I still haven't made my way through that entire thread. I like to read all links presented. It's time consuming but it's how I come to my own conclusions on these controversial topics. Proof is what you make of it. Imo there is proof of many things but for some they don't see it as proof. I think even if aliens walked right up to some people they would deny it lol

Anyway enjoy!

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
There has always been a secret space program running parallel to the public one. Blue Gemini and the Manned Orbiting Laboratory are two of the better known projects. Classified crewed missions ended with the STS program. The secret space program now uses robotic craft exclusively, although this is likely to change as the United States develops new crewed space transportation systems. Sex slaves on Mars? No.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

yeah someone already posted the thread

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

yeah thats the real one

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

i dont think those launches carries more than a few spy sattelites

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

yeah but do you have proof

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

yeah i think its all bs i made the thread has a challenge for the believers

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

exactly that except the part about the triangles

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

yeah

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
It is easy to believe in a US secret space program. Orbital Satellites, weapons platforms...etc., maybe even a military orbital base...

But wouldn't an orbital base be visible from earth the same as the space station or many other satellites? There are skywatchers. Are there reports of large unknown objects in orbit?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

no

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: DelMarvel

no

Do you mean "No," there are no reports of unknown orbiting objects?
edit on 28-8-2016 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Easy...

1. Follow the money... the trillions that have disappeared over the last few decades in the black budget are a dead giveaway.

2. There are individuals, even here on ATS, that have personally witnessed big black triangles up close and personal. It is not so much a secret more than it is a rare sighting. Whether this tech exists is not the question, but to what extent it has been developed... that is the question!

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Reagan was told we can now orbit 300 people. That big triangle looks like it could hold that many people.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

I doubt we would be ALONE or we would be destroyed.
I don't think anything the US has in its current arsenal would win ANY fight if the aliens we currently theorize went on the offensive.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Would Projects ZUES/THOR be up there?
A NASTY scalar sytem,neutral partical beams?
What would you say they COULD have in your opinion?
Didn't we JUST tag China with a couple ?
They said it was a refinery blast of course
edit on 28-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join