It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Wiped Server With 'BleachBit'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THOSE must've been some very embarrassing Yoga emails...Apparently, Clinton instructed her lawyers to 'scrub' her server SO efficiently that, as Trey Gowdy states: "Not even God can read them."

She didn't just push 'DELETE'...she directed her attorneys to used a tool called 'BleachBit' which destroys evidence on a server so thoroughly...that it's virtually impossible to recover evidence.

Particularly, incriminating, since we all remember Hillary feigning ignorance about scrubbing servers "with like a cloth or something?"

Folks...she's guilty as hell...and lying through her teeth in order to cover her tracks.

Clinton team used special program to scrub server, Gowdy says

Hillary Clinton’s team used more than just a “cloth” to scrub her private server – employing a special program known as BleachBit to delete her private emails and try to prevent their recovery, a senior Republican on the House oversight committee who has read the FBI’s investigative file told Fox News.

“They didn't just push the delete button. They had them deleted where even God can't read them,” Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., said Thursday.

The account is striking considering that Clinton, at a rare press conference last year in Las Vegas, seemed to claim ignorance when asked by Fox News whether she wiped her server.

“What, like with a cloth or something?” Clinton quipped, adding: “I don’t know how it works digitally at all.”

Yet Gowdy said her team was using BleachBit, which is like an electronic shredder that permanently scrambles data.

FULL Article:
www.foxnews.com...

So what.
Get real here guys and gals.
The NSA has all the wire internet calls that went into her server, just like me and you. Can't hide guys. Oh, the Chinese, Russians, the Jews, whatever, what difference does it make, the NSA has it all. Grow up folks.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: IAMTAT

"You mean with a cloth or something?"

Her supporters want us to see her as a doddering old Grandma when it comes to knowing anything about technology...

But she is a spring chicken when it comes to tough things like boarding a plane, not falling down and bonking her head, falling down and breaking her arm or walking up nine steps..... she just needs someone to hold her up. 'Why, she works out! Didn't you know that?'

Whatever, I am sick of her BS.

Is it just me, or does Hillary resemble "Mom" from Futurama? An evil woman whose purpose is to make as much money as possible and/or take over the world?

The only difference I can think of is that "Mom" doesn't appear to be wearing Depends on a regular basis. I guess "Mom" isn't as full of it as Clinton.
edit on 8/27/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Using "Bleachbit" on any email sent or received during Clintons term as SoS is a clear and unmistakable violation of laws governing public records, notwithstanding those governing secure data.

Besides penalties including prison and monetary fines there is provision preventing the holding of any public office.

No doubt in my mind charges should be filed.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

While I'm not sure if this is legally correct...but...I would assume that as soon as she started using a personal server for email, that all emails on that server SHOULD become property of the government. If nothing else, all emails during her tenure. In which case, destruction of ANY emails would be destruction of government property. The emails themselves, regardless of the topic in the emails belong to the government...don't they?

Can someone with a better legal background confirm or deny this?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

But then those backups were designated to be pruned so that eventually there would be nothing there:

Despite Boian’s statement that Platte River set up a 30-day revolving retention policy for Clinton’s emails, Johnson’s letter noted that Platte River employees were directed to reduce the amount of email data being stored with each backup. Late this summer, Johnson wrote, a Platte River employee took note of this change and inquired whether the company could search its archives for an email from Clinton Executive Service Corp. directing such a reduction in October or November 2014 and then again around February, advising Platte River to save only emails sent during the most recent 30 days.

Those reductions would have occurred after the State Department requested that Clinton turn over her emails.

source

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: Phoenix

While I'm not sure if this is legally correct...but...I would assume that as soon as she started using a personal server for email, that all emails on that server SHOULD become property of the government. If nothing else, all emails during her tenure. In which case, destruction of ANY emails would be destruction of government property. The emails themselves, regardless of the topic in the emails belong to the government...don't they?

Can someone with a better legal background confirm or deny this?

The very moment the first piece of classified information hit that hard drive in that server, that hard drive became classified at the level of the information it contained and also became property of the United States Government.

Because the drive was classified, and it was outside of its place of proper storage as mandated by NSA, it could be legally seized by the government.
edit on R342016-08-27T15:34:52-05:00k348Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R352016-08-27T15:35:39-05:00k358Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

If true, to be using something like bleechbit, being free software seems odd for a government agency sector.

Either way it seems she has lot's to hide, if this was your average person I see no wrong in keeping our data private. We all deserve privacy even if you determine ''I have nothing to hide, so why hide anything'' (that very pathetic line) it is however those people like Hilary which do not deserve privacy considering the American people pay her bills and allow her to live a rich life.

If the FBI however wanted to recover that data they could, even if its been multiply wiped over with random numbers and characters. They have glued back together a smashed hard disk before and loaded it up and ran it. So do not tell me from any source they cannot find it using a free software, they have reason to but they are being paid to ignore it!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

If true, to be using something like bleechbit, being free software seems odd for a government agency sector.

Either way it seems she has lot's to hide, if this was your average person I see no wrong in keeping our data private. We all deserve privacy even if you determine ''I have nothing to hide, so why hide anything'' (that very pathetic line) it is however those people like Hilary which do not deserve privacy considering the American people pay her bills and allow her to live a rich life.

If the FBI however wanted to recover that data they could, even if its been multiply wiped over with random numbers and characters. They have glued back together a smashed hard disk before and loaded it up and ran it. So do not tell me from any source they cannot find it using a free software, they have reason to but they are being paid to ignore it!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Some people in this thread are delusional.

I sometimes wonder if we need to consider the possibility that ATS has been infiltrated by CTR.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Imagine if Comey wasn't of the take and he did his job. Ah well, I'm fine with this stuff coming out every week leading up to November.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I sometimes wonder if we need to consider the possibility that ATS has been infiltrated by CTR.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

The 'Possibility'?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The article doesn't say Clinton instructed that. The article has Trey Gowdy stating bleachbit was used so that 'even God can't read them'.

Oddly, the FBI has recovered a lot. Can they see better than God?

They failed to scrub the swap file.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Off topic I guess, but let me tell you something about wiping data.

You may have heard lots of myths about how overwritten data can be recovered using theoretical sophisticated methods.

The truth however, is that there are no documented cases of anyone recovering any data that were overwritten ONCE, no, not 100 times, or with layers upon layers with random 0's an 1's. Just once.

Recovering data that have been overwritten once remains theoretical constructs that have never been proven to work, and are probably too time consuming and complicated to apply for anyone to even bother to try it.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: reldra

The article doesn't say Clinton instructed that. The article has Trey Gowdy stating bleachbit was used so that 'even God can't read them'.

Oddly, the FBI has recovered a lot. Can they see better than God?

They failed to scrub the swap file.

And the web browser /email application cache files.
Or the thumbnails directory where a scaled down version of every image that has ever been put on your computer screen is saved.

Or the place where incremental and full backups are stored.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

hahaha so many heads in the sand, wait so few heads still in the sand! the fact they are still in denial and sticking up for this monster is unbearable to say the least.. grats you hil-arious fans you seem to be right on point with your defense of a monster yet again.. and the same people every time.. sickening to say the least!

I need bleach it to wipe my non essential and boring yoga emails away!! hahaha sigh.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

The 'Possibility'?

I was being polite. You never know what a mod will pm you about these days.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

"They have glued back together a smashed hard disk before and loaded it up and ran it."

Sorry but I doubt that very seriously. As in no way.

Not possible to glue a smashed hard disc back together and run it. Impossible because there would be major data loss between the fragments of the drive.

Just wanted to point that out.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Folks...she's guilty as hell...and lying through her teeth in order to cover her tracks.

Maybe so but I don't see how that makes her special. What has she done that's any worse than anything the rest of the big guys have done?

Obama has never lied? GWB has never lied? Neither of them have ever done anything that basically adds up to violating the oath of office? Please. I don't really know what this whole email thing is about but it sure isn't about whoever is keeping this story alive wanting truth and justice to win the day. If that were the case why would they focus entirely on Hillary Clinton and ignore basically all of the wrongdoing that's going on and gone on everywhere else? It makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

You would think people would learn by now.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: BlackProject

"They have glued back together a smashed hard disk before and loaded it up and ran it."

Sorry but I doubt that very seriously. As in no way.

Not possible to glue a smashed hard disc back together and run it. Impossible because there would be major data loss between the fragments of the drive.

Just wanted to point that out.

Clarification:

The point I was trying to make was that someone implied they could glue the pieces of a destroyed drive back together, pop that drive in a computer and magically read it... that is what I was referring to as impossible.

It is possible to recover data from individual pieces of a drive ... but it would be very time and labor intensive.

This is why the FBI degausses, punch holes in the physical drives and tosses them in a NSA approved shredder... nothing much bigger than a grain of sand comes out of those shredders.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Gowdy or Dowdy says "Not even God can read them?"

I find this extremely odd that someone on the Christian right claims first to know God so well that he claims to be intimately aware of Gods power, and secondly, that someone on the right attributes "limitations" to Gods power and third he can boldly assume God holds her in some kind of different esteem that he holds him in? It's just not Christian thinking. Might be She-ite or Sharia or some other religion he comes from, but this guy knows nothing about God's reading skills.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join