It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Wiped Server With 'BleachBit'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Asked to provide a non right news source and you then provide a source that ends up being from 'top right news'.

Facepalm

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
A link to the State Department court filing as noted above, where the State Department admits to having material that is relevant under the FOIA requests.... meaning Benghazi, in this case.....
JW pdf

1 IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA JUDICIAL WATCH, INC. Plaintiff , v. U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE, Defendant . Civil Action No. 15- cv-692 ( APM ) DEFENDANT’S STATUS REPORT Defendant Department of State (“State”) submits this status report to (1) update the C ourt on its search for records potentially responsive to FOIA Request 1 among information transferred from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”) to State , and (2) propose a production schedule for the non- exempt portions of responsive documents subject to FOIA . 1. FOIA Request 1 seeks “[a]ny and all emails of former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton concerning, regarding, or relating to the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.” Complaint ¶ 5 (ECF No. 1). To date, State has produced to Plaintiff, via its FOIA web site and via email , a total of 343 documents responsive to FOIA Request 1, with redactions as appropriate

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I never understand why posters that don't particularly like the source of an article can't at least read the sources within that source and glean the facts for themselves. By automatically discounting a source, you stand to lose valuable information.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

BleachBit's file shredder uses only a single pass[13] because of the lack of evidence that multiple passes, such as the 35-pass Gutmann method, are more effective. However, multiple passes are significantly slower and may give the user a false sense of security by overshadowing other ways privacy may be compromised.

BleachBit

Guess the Hillary people were not as smart as they thought !!!!

Fumble-Flop dumb-flops

You don't need to delete data 35+ times as this isn't the 1970-80's where you could read data off drives with a pork pie and a stick of celery and if you want data security then a large pile of thermite will still be one of the top options in a 100 years, anyone wanting to just wipe drives with that level of data is an idiot FULL STOP.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I never understand why posters that don't particularly like the source of an article can't at least read the sources within that source and glean the facts for themselves. By automatically discounting a source, you stand to lose valuable information.

You cant be serious.

The veracity of a source is as vital as the information supplied by the source itself. Toprightnews is only going to give you want you WANT to read. Same if a website called top left news was out.

(post by cavtrooper7 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

That doesn't make sense. I read from sources I don't particularly like then go to the sources they reference for additional facts and factoids. This helps when you are trying to get an unbiased Big Picture so you can fill in the missing pieces you might later discover.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Asked to provide a non right news source and you then provide a source that ends up being from 'top right news'.

Facepalm

LOL

Why would a Hillary supporting source publish official government statements and genuine federal court orders that certify, confirm and prove Hillary Clinton lying?

All Roads Lead to Rome on the email scandal.

Many government reports from IGs etc.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: bknapple32

Facepalm

LOL

Why would a Hillary supporting source publish official government statements and genuine federal court orders that certify, confirm and prove Hillary Clinton lying?

All Roads Lead to Rome on the email scandal.

Many government reports from IGs etc.

Why in the holy hell do sources have to pro right or left. How about sourcing something that HAS NO POLITICAL AGENDA????

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Good grief! Facts are facts no matter where they come from. If I state a known fact that BK is from Minnesota, does it matter what source I use? If Right News quotes it or Left News quotes it, the fact is still the fact, especially if they use another reference source within the article that verifies it.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Good grief! Facts are facts no matter where they come from. If I state a known fact that BK is from Minnesota, does it matter what source I use? If Right News quotes it or Left News quotes it, the fact is still the fact, especially if they use another reference source within the article that verifies it.

I cant believe Im continuing this diatribe with you.

The motivation of the source can distort what you call 'facts'. Locations, DOB are all facts im not talking about. Im talking about demonizing , cherry picking, and ad hoc guesswork that BOTH right and left news sources adhere to.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is the same Hillary that will ideologically cleanse America after she gets crowned queen.

Look for the Purge.

She'll do to free speech what she did to her hard drive.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Seems to me, from reading a few threads in the last couple of days, that "alt-right" is the new CTR buzzword.

Funny how that phrase has popped up everywhere in the last few days.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
Seems to me, from reading a few threads in the last couple of days, that "alt-right" is the new CTR buzzword.

LOL...So true.
Never heard it before two or three days ago.
I think they're taking it out for a test drive.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
They most likely can't get that data from nsa unless justice dept is conducting a formal investigation/prosecution - which Clinton probably told lynch not to allow happen. And anyway a formal inquiry that could access nsa data could force doj to prosecute hill.

reply to: SentientCentenarian

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What the cluck do you think could be discovered about Benghazi in an e mail?
They've been over every second o f that day. There's no new information that's going to make anything her fault. Nine investigations unless overseen by chimpanzees should have revealed something. It didn't.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

They are making it a new buzzword.

And in the process, despite their efforts to smear Trump along with 50 million voters, the new buzzer will add at least 2 million votes to Trumps tally.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I wonder why they didn't turn over these before?

LOL

New discoveries will continue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join