It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: Longhorns Fan or Fan of the Devil?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prince_Machiavelli

Originally posted by southern_cross3
And if he did, being as intelligent as he is, he wouldn't let anyone catch on by demonstrating knowledge of its symbolization.

Intelligent, Bush? LMAO! That man hasn't accomplished anything by himself, if he were to try he would most likely fail. Do you really believe that a man can graduate from Yale when he can't even finish a sentence without using improper grammar usage.

I sincerely hope you were joking, just as I was about his association by symbolism.

Does making fun of great Republican leaders like Reagan, and Bush make you feel good? If it does, great, keep it up because it gets your side nothing.

Compare Bush's intelligence with Clinton or Kerry. Bush blows them away. Clinton was intellectually lazy, and always held him finger in the wind, relying on polls to guide him. Bush is a real leader and does what he thinks is right, no matter what the polls say.

Kerry is much like Clinton as he always had to taylor his speeches to his audience. Example: When in Michigan he loves SUV's. But when in Florida he claimed he doesn't own one. Then he corrected himself by saying "My family owns them"

You don't have to be the best speech maker to have high intelligence, just ask Stephen Hawking.

I question the intelligence of the people who actually thought that President Bush was giving the devil symbol, instead of the Longhorn salute.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Carseller4,
I question the intelligence of someone who didn't realize this post as a joke. Different cultures would have thought it was the sign of the devil, such as Norway. On the other hand, Texans realize it is Texas Longhorns symbol, which I like to do it upside down because I am an OU fan. /--\ Oh, and before someone comments, USC was a fluke.
Carseller4, does it make you happy when you contradict yourself?

I think your "side" is fake, they claim to follow the Bible, but it looks more like they follow the writings of George Orwell. War is Peace, Ignorance is Strength, Freedom is Slavery.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by Prince_Machiavelli]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prince_Machiavelli
Carseller4,
I question the intelligence of someone who didn't realize this post as a joke. Different cultures would have thought it was the sign of the devil, such as Norway. On the other hand, Texans realize it is Texas Longhorns symbol, which I like to do it upside down because I am an OU fan. /--\ Oh, and before someone comments, USC was a fluke.
Carseller4, does it make you happy when you contradict yourself?

I think your "side" is fake, they claim to follow the Bible, but it looks more like they follow the writings of George Orwell. War is Peace, Ignorance is Strength, Freedom is Slavery.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by Prince_Machiavelli]

Did you even read my post? I was answering someone who was questioning Bush's intelligence. I don't even think I read your original post, so no, I didn't realize it was a "joke". The last statement in my post was just an aside, apart from the real intent.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I wrote the part about Bush's intelligence. So, that is why I responded.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hmmm is Arnold's wife also a longhorn fan?

Maria Shriver, a Kennedy family member...

[edit on 22/1/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
WE GOT US A PUNK ROCKA IN OFFICE!!! upgrade!

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
hook em horns my ass... are u saying Berlusconi and Prince william are also students of UTexas??????

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gimmer

Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan and author of The Satanic Bible, displays the "Satanic salute," on the back cover of The Satanic Bible.

Maybe LaVey was just a big Texas Longhorns supporter. heh

good one. i rolled on the floor laughing my A off.

they've ALL done it. i have a picture of saddam doing it. clinton doing it. paul mcartney. dan quayle.
when the thumb is up it's a curse. bush curses y'all.

longhorns my ass.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The gesture was promentant at the recent inauguration.
Perhaps it represents the horned owl of Bohemian Grove?
Is it a salute?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Every time i read or see stuff about Bush, i can't help but think about the end of Anchorman when they say Brick becomes the head advisor to the Bush Whitehouse.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Bush is a well-known satanist as are many of those who hold political offices, as are many of those who live out in the real world, as are the few that control would control you. You will see their symbols of satan everywhere because they are everywhere and they have infiltrated almost all the world. If you doubt, you have only to open your eyes to the facts: 1> Bush has shown that symbol many times, not just at UT.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
richward..._jr.web.aplus.net/g_w_sign.gif
www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com...

2> Bush graduated from Yale and Harvard, so why would he stoop to UT?

3> Bush is a proven member of skull and bones, a satanic cult.

4> If you beleive that Bush is doing those symbols because he's a UT fan, do you also believe that Bush innocently sent troops to Iraq because he actually thought there were WMD? Do you really believe that he wants to privitize huge govenrment programs, including Medicare/Medicaid and Social Security, so that they can better serve the people, or so that corporations can get their hands into the government money fund? Do you really think Bush cares about the soldiers over in Iraq when he doesn't even give them enough armor, and they had to wear spare parts for armor?

Don't be so naive so as protect your own fragile minds.

la.indymedia.org...
www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com...

Also, ignorance of performing satanic hand symbols is no excuse to do them just as pretending that smoking doens't cause cancer will protect you from having cancer. Just look at Texas and how messed up it is. With so many people innocently doing the "longhorn's" symbol (long horns of whom, I might ask), is it any wonder why?

[edit on 24-1-2005 by a3s73rg30ne]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well Bush was the governor of Texas, where he lived in Austin during that time. And University of Texas is based in Austin. However I don't see why Bush would be giving a "Hook em Horns" sign at his inaguration. I think y'all are right. It's a satanic sign.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
Well Bush was the governor of Texas, where he lived in Austin during that time. And University of Texas is based in Austin. However I don't see why Bush would be giving a "Hook em Horns" sign at his inaguration. I think y'all are right. It's a satanic sign.

hard to tell with posts if there is sarcasm or humor involved. I believe the moneychangers are in control (rothschilds, rockefellers etc) , and GWB is a pupet, but I personally have a hard time with the satan/lizard stuff.

BTW, the UT marching band was there, its pretty simple. There is also a picture from nbc that shows laura doing hook 'em horns

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

note how indigo child eventually contradicts himself and proves its just hok 'em horns.....

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
We should ask ourselves,

Where were all the hook'em horns during the 1st term and most importantly the 1st Bush inaguration? I would say lately, it looks like Moleck's followers are coming out of the shadows to gloat in victory.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by shanti23
Is it a salute?

Its usually accompanied by 'Rock and Frikin Rolllllllll'.

Its used in metal concerts because metal 'culture' harps on satanic symbolism. However, one need not be a satanist to make the gesture. In fact, the vast majority of people 'throwing the goat's head' are not satanists. If usage determines anything, that its simply a 'rock and roll' gesture. The bush twins using it is absolutely meaningless.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
For Pete's sake people...some of you need to get a grip...seriously! This sign is used for "rock an roll" "We love you"......blaa, blaa, blaa.......it doesn';t mean they are satanists.....WTF is wrong with some of you

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Halfofone
FYI the longhorn texas UT symbol is the pinky and the thumb!!!!

Um... no it's not.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by nataylor]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
heres a montage of pictures of 'hook em horns', i always thought it was some occult symbol?, but none of you seem sure
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticOfRadiance
heres a montage of pictures of 'hook em horns', i always thought it was some occult symbol?, but none of you seem sure

I'm sure....what a lovely ruse...hiding in plain sight. Its brilliant really...those who think its something other than what it appears to be need "to get a grip."

www.exposingsatanism.org...

[edit on 25/1/05 by AlwaysLearning]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Always, love your avatar, although i still like the other one

This will be one of those things we will never have the real answer to..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join