It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: Longhorns Fan or Fan of the Devil?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Well, Which is it? Fan of the Devil or the Texas Longhorns?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
there's a thread on this already
probably a bit of both, but it's meant to be a longhorn sign.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Long horns. He is Very God friendly. So unless God id the devil its the Texas school.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
there's a thread on this already
probably a bit of both, but it's meant to be a longhorn sign.

Dang, I thought I was being witty and clever.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
not this again. you know who made that be the "devil sign"? motley crue. so by that logic, bush is as satanic as motley crue is. ..

or--- he's an Aggie fan

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
lol, don't let it get you down, it happens to all of us. we think got something new, but the endless archives of ATS has usually touched on it already.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
That might be the first Yale graduate to throw up the sign for Texas Longhorn's. Dim intelectal tiyp don lik us south'en folk excepin' Bush.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well, after carefully weighing my options and taking all things into consideration, I'm going to go with...

Longhorns.

Bush is a highly religious man and has no association with the devil. And if he did, being as intelligent as he is, he wouldn't let anyone catch on by demonstrating knowledge of its symbolization.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3
And if he did, being as intelligent as he is, he wouldn't let anyone catch on by demonstrating knowledge of its symbolization.

Intelligent, Bush? LMAO! That man hasn't accomplished anything by himself, if he were to try he would most likely fail. Do you really believe that a man can graduate from Yale when he can't even finish a sentence without using improper grammar usage.

I sincerely hope you were joking, just as I was about his association by symbolism.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3
Bush is a highly religious man and has no association with the devil. And if he did, being as intelligent as he is, he wouldn't let anyone catch on by demonstrating knowledge of its symbolization.

Two easy reasons to AT LEAST question the GW's 'Christian' credentials.

Skull and Bones

Bohemian Grove

As for the 'devil sign', Satanists have been using it as their personal sign for DECADES, if not longer.

Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan and author of The Satanic Bible, displays the "Satanic salute," on the back cover of The Satanic Bible.

Maybe LaVey was just a big Texas Longhorns supporter. heh

An earlier post stated that the band Motley Crue had brought it out as a devil sign. I actually got a vocal chuckle out of that one. Nice.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I saw a photo with one of his daughters doing this from the inauguration day. Its the old goats head, the rock and roll, i mean rock and freeeking rooooo0olllllllll! sign.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If you think he's shoutin' at the devil, maybe you'll like this site. This guy explains the "Longhorns fan" vs. "Devil's salute."

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
>>>Bush is a highly religious man and has no association with the devil.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by poonchang
If you think he's shoutin' at the devil, maybe you'll like this site. This guy explains the "Longhorns fan" vs. "Devil's salute."

Look!! It's another Satanist!! And he happens to be wearing a UT uniform. How about that for a coincidence.

The site says the proper salute is given with the back of the hand facing forward. I lived in Austin and saw many fans giving the salute. It's almost always with the hand facing forwards. (Unless there's a whole lotta Satanists in Austin)

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Originally posted by poonchang

Look!! It's another Satanist!! And he happens to be wearing a UT uniform. How about that for a coincidence.

The site says the proper salute is given with the back of the hand facing forward. I lived in Austin and saw many fans giving the salute. It's almost always with the hand facing forwards. (Unless there's a whole lotta Satanists in Austin)

Devil worshipers everywhere!!! Wait...not everywhere...they're all in Texas!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Revelations says the Anti-Christ will seduce the world with words, Mr. Bush is not that great of a speaker, he actually flubs alot of words so I personally think he is a motley crue fan.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I hear this was Bush's second choice for VP...

Dio rules!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
FYI the longhorn texas UT symbol is the pinky and the thumb!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
actually it isn't the longhorn symbol or the devil symbol...it is a variant of the famed SHOCKER that he probably uses on laura

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

The "Texas salute" got lost in the translation for Norwegians who did think it was a satanic salute.

I don't think they were off the mark!

I myself prefer the middle-finger salute and use it often when Bush is on TV!

[edit on 21/1/05 by AlwaysLearning]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join