It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls Hillary Clinton a, 'bigot.'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Was flipping through some news channels and stumbled across CNN discussing this.

Then watched the rally, the mud slinging is getting nasty now.

Clinton immediately was on CNN, to discredit, and I quote, "just you wait."

www.cnn.com...

www.nbcnews.com...
Top video Clinton comeback

Bottom Trump

Thoughts....?

Sorry on mobile will edit later.
edit on 24-8-2016 by wutang717 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
NVM!!
edit on 24-8-2016 by charolais because: All fixed

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

Thanks, on the mobile, didn't use to have to delete all that, first thread in years.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
When did this happen?

My God !!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

BRAVO!!! I'm not very bright, so it takes me 30 minutes to compose a thread-starting post. Following the rules that are right there in front of you after clicking on "start a new thread" take time, but that's a good thing, because it cuts down on frivolous threads that are usually just to generate emotional responses. Especially so here in the political forums.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Like it says on a mobile that isn't user friendly with the site.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Trying composing using your mobile phone w/voice dictation while the car air conditioner is blowing on you! I do it every so often, but will stop after Donald is elected President.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I find her to be a bigot hillbilly, those two Clintons are like comic book villains that pander for money and lie and say its for charity and they do all of these good things, maybe they do some good stuff but they do/did bad stuff. Her past shows homophobia and the Clintons associations with KKK members only to switch her stance for votes. They called Trump a bigot for saying Kaitlin Jenner could use any restroom in Trump Tower she likes, Trump said gay marriage is a beautiful thing on Howard Stern. I think what makes Hillary a bigot is that she lies to blacks for votes and is pretty insulting with it to me, Trump has terrible delivery but at least he asks for the vote, Hillary just assumes the black folks will all vote for her , and they may just do that. Just vote Trump people "what the hell do you have to lose" LOL The whole DNC are bigots, racists homophobes and anti semitic scum, we all saw those emails
edit on 24-8-2016 by beeyotch because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2016 by beeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

It happened today, 8-24-16, the video you posted is older. He just calls her a bigot, nothing more or less.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: wutang717 The ladies face on the left was classic, I don't know why she was shocked, the libtards call Trump that all the time every day. So Trump calls her that and its "name calling", Hillary calls Trump that and she is the tough girl on the playground and the bully cant handle getting beat by a girl,,,what a load of..........

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hillary also claims to be progressive, shiz that woman is Regressive. Then again, Syrian refugees are so "in the know".

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
She is. He nailed her persona with that call. All she cares about is the vote ... and you can guarantee she's not gonna give a hoot after the election (even after she's lost it). They (the poor) are not donors to The Foundation and they're never gonna be.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: wutang717
a reply to: kruphix

It happened today, 8-24-16, the video you posted is older. He just calls her a bigot, nothing more or less.

Nope, that video is from today.

Same rally, different angle.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Donald called Hillary a bigot. He also calls the Clinton Foundation the "most corrupt enterprise in political history".

Donald J Trump donated a $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. link

I call Donald Trump many things. Today my favorite is hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Sounds like an accurate assessment.
Second line.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

His donations were to pay Hillary the political mercenary to do something he wanted. He's even admitted to that.

It is not an endorsement of the Clintons or their Foundation.

If anything it's more proof of Hillary's bought and paid for status.

I'm not a Trump supporter still Stein but this complaint is silly.

Trump knows how this system works because he's been there and done that, something he's neither hiding nor denying. Unlike Hillary who keeps trying to deny her political whoring through the Clinton Foundation and other channels.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Thats all it is, mudslinging.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
did we really think trump-aholics would disagree?

even if he said she was the cause of all space shuttle disasters, his cult followers would nod their helium filled head in unison.

vote trump.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine
Trump donated seven years ago before we all had solid evidence that the clinton foundation was a huge scam.

He is sometimes too trusting and generous to a fault but he learns from his mistakes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join