It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls Hillary Clinton a, 'bigot.'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Had nothing to do with generosity. He admitted to buying favors from Hillary.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Really?

So where is your evidence to support your claim?

A senior aide to GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump insists that the businessman wasn't "paying to play" when he donated to the Clinton Foundation.

"No, he was not paying to play," Trump's campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, said Tuesday night on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360."

thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Then what the hell did Trump mean when he bragged about bribing Clinton himself if not this?

I don't have links it was something he said way long ago near the beginning of the election process during the primaries.

I assumed this was an example of that. I'm still pretty sure it is. Some strategist just got it in their head that Trump should distance himself from that.

Honestly I think he's better off saying , "Oh hell yeah I paid to play. That's what you need to do with the Clintons." That's just me.

Someone is giving him bad advice, he should have stuck with being the corporate insider that's played the game so knows how to win it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Then what the hell did Trump mean when he bragged about bribing Clinton himself if not this?

I don't have links it was something he said way long ago near the beginning of the election process during the primaries.

I assumed this was an example of that. I'm still pretty sure it is. Some strategist just got it in their head that Trump should distance himself from that.

Honestly I think he's better off saying , "Oh hell yeah I paid to play. That's what you need to do with the Clintons." That's just me.

Someone is giving him bad advice, he should have stuck with being the corporate insider that's played the game so knows how to win it.

She was a NY senator for 8 yrs.

I'm with you on this one.

I also see DA's point too, tho.

Hell!! Either way, she's a slimy crook.

And that Area 51 escapee, James Carville and the Westinghouse spin dryer, Alan Colmes won't convince anyone but themselves she ain't a crooked slime ball.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

I just came across this and Trump trying to defend it

CNN

Trying is the word. We have just been through a couple threads showing Trump to be a racist and a bigot. He could have picked a lot of things, but calling Clinton a bigot was just hysterically funny.

Comedy gold.

Some Trump strategist got it in his or her head that 'since trump is an awful bogot and racist, let's TRY to say that about Clinton.'

The hardcore Trump supporters will eat it up, logical people will be like HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH, no.

edit on 25-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Trump has done horrible things in regard to Blacks in housing laws and just general treatment and wants to build a wall against Hispanics, yet, he STILL stands in front of a bunch of peple and calls out Clinton.

Who could actually believe this???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join