It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embrace multiculturalism/multirace VS push multiculturalism/multirace

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

we are frequently told "It is the future"

its going on now.
the media aren't pushing some agenda, just leave your house.
if you don't want to embrace foreign cultures, nobody's forcing you.
have the media demanded you visit a polish butcher to buy sausage, or have you been strong armed by buddhists to visit their temple?
of course you will have missed out on pizza, chinese takeaways etc, these must appear very foreign and damaging to 'your culture'.

To push this as an agenda is actually the ultimate form of racism because it promotes the destruction of the individual races by blending them up into a race smoothie.

care to name a race thats been destroyed by multiculturalism? otherwise your argument is, destroyed.

I wonder though do you think the elites who push this reserve this future for themselves, why no of course as you well know they are obsessed with genealogy and blood lines, they teach the masses one thing but do the reverse themselves!

theresa may can't have children, where does she fit into your theory?
infact, name me this genetic line that rules british politics.
the royal family have no say in policies and are there as part of the marketing for tourism.
or is your theory based solely in america? which would be stupid.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Doesn't sound to me like there is a difference to you, because it sounds to me like you are against both embracing and pushing.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov
Many of these elites are into horse racing and horse breeding it is clear then that they envision a future in which they will be the race horses running circles around the common mule.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Doesn't sound to me like there is a difference to you, because it sounds to me like you are against both embracing and pushing.

Well your wrong and you don't know my specific background, I object though to the pushing of this agenda because its clear that there is a plan and its clear that plan is not for the benefit of the masses but rather for the benefit of a select and very small but powerful minority.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Well, if you are okay with embracing multiculturalism, then that must mean you are okay with multiculturalism. And if you are okay with multiculturalism, then why do you say so many things against multiculturalism?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I agree with OP in that I don't want anything forced down my throat. Cultural integration should happen naturally (and it does, at least in my experience as an American) rather than artificially. My post about the Kalergi Plan should look familiar--all one has to do is read up on what's happening in France/Germany/Sweden (I'm sure there's more, but those are the ones I know most about) to see that the plan is being put into action- with dangerous results.

I love all that is multi-cultural about America! I enjoy all types of music, art, food, literature, also enjoy a variety of opinions and styles. The MSM is stirring up some kind of race war that did not exist in, let's say, the 90's (I was young but still think this is true). I think part of what is great about our culture is that it is so varied-- more ideas, more innovations etc.

I also think that the elites are wrong and think that God has a plan that will put the Rothschilds, etc in their place once and for all.. but that probably won't happen today.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Well, if you are okay with embracing multiculturalism, then that must mean you are okay with multiculturalism. And if you are okay with multiculturalism, then why do you say so many things against multiculturalism?

No there is a limit to everything, I am not for pumping a country with immigrants to the point of social and economic detriment clearly it does not result in an improvement. Secondly I am for developing the world as a whole, not for having a handful of country's where everyone else on the planet wants to move to. There is something very wrong when you have the population of the entire planet wanting to relocate to a handful of country's.

Its simple every boat has its holding capacity after which it sinks and these elites are attempting to sink the boat why else do you think they are promoting open borders, free movement of people.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Black lives matters in my opinion is a deliberate attempt to stir up race wars between black and white people. What is the goal behind this to trigger an event that will result in martial law being invoked. Again the smell of the elite is all over black lives matters.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The smell as well as the funding backing it. Just look at how much money Soros has pumped into the cause.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Economically They have a hard time, They live with each other and have interbred just fine though. Native American and Spanish and in fact the Spaniards themselves are a melting pot.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Don't mention it.
Salutations.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The Aryan root race must be saved.

That is all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join