It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage To Address Trump Rally.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: smurfy

Mr. Fart is ???

English for Mr Trump.

OED. However though it is therein described as vulgar my own experience is that it was a term encouraged by parents as a means of avoiding the far less socially salubrious fart. (aka talking to children)
other connotations, 'Puffing Billy'....sounds apt too!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
"The man makes me sick to my stomach, just like trump." So well stated it makes me want to bully a republican.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

You just conceded there is no evidence of Farage being racist.

Congratulations.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Congratulations.

How so?'

I'll reply to your reply tomorrow. I reall am going to sleep now

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

One of the most childish responses I've read. It is great though that he can feel at home in the States. After all on the Statue of Liberty(in the pedestal rather) it is engraved:

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

How prophetic! it's everywhere now.

edit on 24-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Congratulations.

Same battles in the US occur in the UK. People aren't seeing the true battle lines at all currently we have globalists and nationalists fighting it out. IN the UK ukip is a nationalist party they believe immagration should be controlled and that ultimately the citizens of the UK should be able to control who enters and how. The other part of there platform was do away with mandatory hiring of immigrants. The EU actually requires it and they believe it's OK for some British citizen to be hired by a British company over an immigrant and don't think there should be quotas.

In the US we are seeing the same fight start globalists vs nationalists. Trump Is a nationalist no doubt about it he isn't worried about other countries at all his concern is the US. He also believes open borders is a bad idea. Though I disagree with both there stances I do think the answer is somewhere in the middle. Yes countries should control there borders. Yes they should attempt to keep people out that would harm there citizens. However immagration can have many benefits to a society bringing in new ideas and even cultural changes that can be it it everyone.

Neither one is a racist however this is just a mantra people use to shut down a conversation they don't want to have. Label someone a racist and you can dismiss anything they might say. Like Nigel is right mass immigration would destroy the UK they aren't equipped to handle millions of refuges.Look at france they are struggling to the point of breaking on how to deal with the mass flux of immigrants and with there immigration policies. And there I'm afraid severe violence is going to erupt as the french see immagration more and more as invaders.
edit on 8/24/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Does anyone know when/where the rally is live streamed?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

The U.K. borders what again?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

One of the most childish responses I've read. It is great though that he can feel at home in the States. After all on the Statue of Liberty(in the pedestal rather) it is engraved:

"Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Yep there are a few in the mid-east that would like to do a remodel on the Statue of Liberty no doubt. Just like they have the statues of Buddha and ancient sights.... ..
edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You're being immature, report to the principal's office.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Like him or loathe him, this will be a major talking point worldwide. Farage is a fearless speaker and a very powerful speaker. He has been smeared in a similar way to Trump but has never backed down and has fought for what he believes to be right for over 20 years, finally claiming victory in June.

I will leave this here for those that have not seen it..

edit on 24/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
2016 will be a year for the history books, when nations took back their independence from the cabal of globalists that hide their agendas behind a veil of political correctness, censored media and useful idiots who support the status quo.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Nigel Farage is a selfish coward. He used fear to trick uneducated voters in the UK to vote Leave.

He made outlandish claims on reducing immigration and increased health care funding, and then when the Leave campaign won he stood down and left it for someone else to implement.

It's since been found that it was all lies, the money simply isn't their for health care and immigration won't reduce.

It was just a personal campaign because Farage had told the EU years ago that he would take the UK out, he doesn't care about the UK now and its future he just wanted to p1ss off some people in the EU.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Farage and Trump, Two racsist cheeks of the same arse and well suited.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

You're being immature, report to the principal's office.

How am I being immature?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Nigel Farage is a selfish coward. He used fear to trick uneducated voters in the UK to vote Leave.

He made outlandish claims on reducing immigration and increased health care funding, and then when the Leave campaign won he stood down and left it for someone else to implement.

It's since been found that it was all lies, the money simply isn't their for health care and immigration won't reduce.

It was just a personal campaign because Farage had told the EU years ago that he would take the UK out, he doesn't care about the UK now and its future he just wanted to p1ss off some people in the EU.

The campaign of fear was by the Remain campaign which is well documented.
The Leave campaign won despite all the fear mongering by the establishment.
It was a great day - UK Independence Day - one I am still smiling about.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What are you smiling about? Nothings changed, the UK are still in the EU and will be for the foreseeable future because the Government realise it would be disastrous to leave. There are no plans to leave.

The major Leave campaigners have quit or refused to run for Prime Minister and there was an outpouring of regret from Leave voters once they realised they'd been lied to.

The Brexit vote exposed how racist, xenophobic and downright gullible some of the UK public is.
They were duped by Nigel Farage who has subsequently left the UK.

He is a perfect fit for Trump.
edit on 25-8-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What are you smiling about? Nothings changed, the UK are still in the EU and will be for the foreseeable future because the Government realise it would be disastrous to leave. There are no plans to leave.

The major Leave campaigners have quit or refused to run for Prime Minister and there was an outpouring of regret from Leave voters once they realised they'd been lied to.

The Brexit vote exposed how racist, xenophobic and downright gullible some of the UK public is.
They were duped by Nigel Farage who has subsequently left the UK.

He is a perfect fit for Trump.

Oh don't worry, we'll be leaving. No regret from Leave voters at all apart from the propaganda in the bitter news media , who lied about effects. Glad Cameron is gone too and that Boris Johnson will lead the exit from the European dictatorship.

I am smiling broadly at the defeat of Brussels

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Anyone got a link to the full vid?
I can only find really short clips so far. I'd really like to see the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Anyone got a link to the full vid?
I can only find really short clips so far. I'd really like to see the whole thing.

From 1:07:00

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join