It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"A Calling from Beyond the Stars" - G. W. Bush Pre-Inagural Speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The "horns" have been used numerous times by world leaders which is really interesting, but i think it gets overplayed abit too much, especially by the religious groups.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The "horns" have been used numerous times by world leaders which is really interesting, but i think it gets overplayed abit too much, especially by the religious groups.

I agree. It is a bit odd that some use this symbology. But in all honesty, I cant see how its that threatening. I have gone to numerous rock concerts where the sign of baphomet is used, and are all these folks Satan worshipers? No. The horns of the Baphomet are old and over used. I cant see how if it were that serious, why the Pres would do that walking down a main road with millions of eyes on him...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous
I agree. It is a bit odd that some use this symbology. But in all honesty, I cant see how its that threatening. I have gone to numerous rock concerts where the sign of baphomet is used, and are all these folks Satan worshipers? No. The horns of the Baphomet are old and over used. I cant see how if it were that serious, why the Pres would do that walking down a main road with millions of eyes on him...

it would be worse even Bush had a tattoo of the "all seeing eye" and showed that to the world, but the hand signs are getting abit old now.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I knew I'd heard the phrase A thousand points of light before. It seems to be Illuminati (or whatever they call themselves) code.

When George Bush referred to a "Thousand Points of Light" in his speech in 1991 he was using the symbolic language and was referring to the body of initiates... The average person heard the exoteric meanings of these statements while initiates the world over smiled to themselves, as they understood the true meaning.

www.disinfopedia.org...

The ancient stories of Babylonian, Egyptian and Greek mythology have more meaning than most people realize. Archeologists and historians only see the EXOTERIC and thus miss the whole point of what it all really means. When George Bush referred to a "Thousand Points of Light" in his speech in 1991 he was using the symbolic language and was referring to the body of initiates.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

The dream of a "New World Order" wasn't first envisioned by Adolph Hitler, Joe Stalin or George Bush. It was first dreamt of by an elite group of "wisemen " or Illuminati. The world Illuminati religiously worship Lucifer, "bearer of the light". President Bush in his speech addressed to the nation talked about a "thousand points of lights" (a millennium under Lucifer) as Hitler once dreamed of a "thousand year Reich".

www.wealth4freedom.com...

The last quote seems more relevant with what is going on nowadays. It looks as if Dubya and his friends are envisioning a thousand years of Satanic reign.

Or even

Edit to add missing link. (not the missing link of course
)

[edit on 21-1-2005 by Pisky]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Pisky,
Thank you for digging that up for us.

The man spoke in codes alright. There's also a question of the red blazers worn by bandmembers...

There's also questions about the handgestures...

We are right in assuming the worse

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous

Originally posted by infinite
it would be worse even Bush had a tattoo of the "all seeing eye" and showed that to the world, but the hand signs are getting abit old now.

This is exactly the point. This is what is meant by "hidden right in front of your eyes". You see it once and you think, "hmm, that's a bit odd." Then, you hear the official story about the Longhorns sign and the issue is confused. Then you come across a silly site proclaiming in big read letters, "George Bush is a baby-eating satanist!! Here is the proof!!" By the time you sort through all the mess, you are tired of hearing the same old stuff and become desensitized. It doesn't shock you or interest you anymore. It becomes "old news". I'm guilty of the same thing. We all are. And it is exactly why their plans will succeed.

Until we see Bush come out on television and proclaim, "Ok, ya got me. I AM a willing servant of the Illuminati and Satan in their plans for enslavement of the human race", we won't believe it.

Like a frog in a pot. If you increase temperature in tiny increments, the frog will not jump out and will boil to death. We are the frogs and the elite control the heat.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
Just what, pray tell, does an American President know about things that come from "Beyond the stars?"
...Any thoughts on the speech?

I wouldn't read too much into it. We're talking about a man who thinks his narrowest victory in the history of U.S. Presidents is a mandate from God for him to start a holy war in the name of God and Country. At this point, anything he says is no longer suprising or suspicious, because it's all lunacy. He probably thinks that the "football" is the key to Saint Peter's Gates (which, I suppose, metaphorically, it it is.)

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The lunacy of this administration is what does not make sense when you read this speech - He isn't a man who knows anything about space, stars, or what might lie beyond them.

Such things in a GW Bush speech are out of place, just like the inverted star, the really odd hand gestures (Could you imagine the Pope, or maybe Abraham Lincoln making such gestures?). There's just too many oddball things for me to understand. Alex Jones didn't even touch it, and I don't blame him. It's just too wacky. It is an occult "conspiracy", and it bothers me.

Those hand gestures are really disturbing to me. It would seem to make sense that a sitting president be a little more neutral, and less controversial, especially if the symbol can be so easily confused for a satanic gesture.

I work surrounded by satanists and demonic-obssessed people at my office. These are folks that openly hail satan to one another, and make these VERY SAME GESTURES to one another I have seen and heard them. They look just like the gestures made by the Bushes.

Wecomeinpeace: I agree with you. That is preceisely what is going on. We are seeing the build-up of a fulll-on demonic invasion. The preparations are made, the wars are fired up, and the people are bound and gagged. Soon the dark master himself will rise up out of the abyss and take the seat these filthy men and women have built for him. Hold onto your hats, gentlemen, things are going to go bonkers.

Arky

[edit on 21-1-2005 by Arkaleus]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
is this what bush snr was referring to? - media.portland.indymedia.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Soon the dark master himself will rise up out of the abyss and take the seat these filthy men and women have built for him.

Yep, and he won't have horns, red skin and a barbed tail either. He'll be a gentle, smiling, Jesus-impersonator.

The pretty-much 100% debunked "JFK was assassinated by Oswald" is a perfect example of our desensitization and our unwillingness to act. We know they did it, but what can we do? Change channels. There must be another "reality" show on somewhere. Well, at least something more soothing than the ACTUAL reality.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Get it straight Westerner. You think he's gonna be "just like Jesus." There isn't such a person. There is a strong myth that the protestants have maintained for centuries. It has poisoned their minds. The "antiChrist" boogeyman has been keeping fundamentalists busy for a long time now.

Any person WHO DENIES THE WORLD and is LIKE JESUS is REALLY JESUS' SPIRIT in A MAN. There are many such ones at the end of the world. We form a nation. We are a group of spirits who were chosen.

If such a nasty one will come, he will be involved in worldy things, and will associate with wordly people, because it is impossible that Christ have anything to do with this present world, and this present world will hate Him. Fools will mock and scoff, and judge these righteous ones, but will be destroyed for their iniquity and foolishness.

The sum effect of this nonesense is that you don't trust anyone who seems to have any spiritual calling. Bad judges, reap your own corn, which is spitefulness and wrath.

Arky

[edit on 22-1-2005 by Arkaleus]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
On CNN while the University of Texas band (the 2nd band) was passing by, the first Lady was trying to make the "hook'em horns" UT sign. She left her thumb extended out and not brought in and wrapped around the two middle fingers. It was in the international sign of the devil. I know she made a mistake, but for one who was born and raised in Texas and sent her daughter to the university... she should know how to properly make the "Hook'em Horns". Ask anyone in Texas, fan or not, and they know how to make the sign.

Anyone else have a problem, with the country at war and each of the armed forces bands not going first before a university band going 2nd?? Anyone who knows the POWER ($$$$) of University of Texas Alumni in this current administration? We call them "Blue Bloods". Old OIL Money!

"Signs" do not have to known or recognised by those who perform them. "Signs" need only be recognised by those who see and hear them.

"Those who have eye's will see and those who have ear's will hear!"

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Did not the elder Bush refer to current times as a "NEW WORLD ORDER" in his speeches as President?? I've heard the sound bite in both a song and an intro to a TV news program.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
In response to welcomeinpeace's 'hidden in front of our eyes' statement, I read details of Bush's inaugaration in the front page of the London Financial Times, which concentrated on his wish to spread 'democracy' throughout the world.

What caught my eye was what was written in the box above the headline. It read 'The New World Order' in big bold letters and concerned the CIA. Just a coincidence i'm sure, but it leapt out at me!

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
When you visit the prisonplanet.com page and see all the other "globalists" make the SAME sign as the Bushes and Company, you know the game's afoot.
Those folks aren't from the Univeristy of Texas. I think it's all very clear to those whose eyes are functioning normally.

A word to the wise: Buy storage for one year, buy essentials and drive out every desire you have for material wealth. Prepare yourself like it was going to be the end of the world. If you live in the city, good luck!

As for those who aren't seeing anything strange, God has sealed your eyes and there is no reason or man able to open them. Farewell!

Snap goes the trap, we are in it deep this time, God. How evil can mankind get? How much can they abuse the powers of the occult? Wait and see. Wait and see what their meddling and greed will cause to emerge from the black pit and push through into their decadent social order. It is a demonic invasion, with the black climax of summoning the devil himself to rule their kingdom. Woe to every filthy human being that has not purified himself from this abomination.

Arkaleus.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ephesians 4:25,26
Rules for the New Life. "Therefore, putting away falsehood, speak the truth, each one to his neighbor, for we are members one of another. Be angry but do not sin; do not let the sun set on youy anger, and do not leave room for the devil."

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourth horseman
Ephesians 4:25,26
Rules for the New Life. "Therefore, putting away falsehood, speak the truth, each one to his neighbor, for we are members one of another. Be angry but do not sin; do not let the sun set on youy anger, and do not leave room for the devil."

Yeah, well that's the toughie. Everyone I speak to about these things thinks I'm a complete looney. ...maybe I am. Hmm... But bring religion into the conversation and then you become a certifiably insane nutbag in their eyes.

A word to the wise: Buy storage for one year, buy essentials and drive out every desire you have for material wealth. Prepare yourself like it was going to be the end of the world. If you live in the city, good luck!

Hey, call me blind, but I personally think preparing for the end with bomb-shelters and freeze-dried foods is pointless. If the end is coming, there will be NO ESCAPING for ANYONE. Preparing for survival won't help you, except by postponing the inevitable for a few weeks or months. Christians, non-Christians, Musilms, whatever, everyone is going to die in THIS current world. That's not what's important. What you need to do is prepare your heart, not your survival kit.

I work surrounded by satanists and demonic-obssessed people at my office. These are folks that openly hail satan to one another, and make these VERY SAME GESTURES to one another I have seen and heard them. They look just like the gestures made by the Bushes.

Arkaleus, may I be presumptuous enough to ask where you work?

[edit on 2005/1/23 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Hey, call me blind, but I personally think preparing for the end with bomb-shelters and freeze-dried foods is pointless. If the end is coming, there will be NO ESCAPING for ANYONE. Preparing for survival won't help you, except by postponing the inevitable for a few weeks or months. Christians, non-Christians, Musilms, whatever, everyone is going to die in THIS current world. That's not what's important. What you need to do is prepare your heart, not your survival kit.

i will second that...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
StUdio, your comment about waking up humans producing just more cunning manipulators would still have the effect of slowing down anyones total control over the entire world. Better to give everyone a gun than just a few. the majority imo would just be more aware and less susceptible and less tolerant of bs/evil (and if not, the war was already decided along time ago)

Ark without trying to get this thread moved to the religious forums section, how do u explain 2thess2 by your previous antiC statement? (not arguing just asking, pm me if need be)
Ark where do u work too (or n/m where what kind of field), that sounds like a real messed up enviornment.

the reference will probably be justified as a reference to the us flag and not religion. of course the freedom he will expand is freetrade privitization....

imo these verses mean (read for yourself)
Oba 1:4 Though thou exalt [thyself] as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD

Oba 1:5 If thieves came to thee, if robbers by night, (how art thou cut off!) would they not have stolen till they had enough? if the grapegatherers came to thee, would they not leave [some] grapes?
(indicative of the economic collapse of US imo. grapes also stand for the casted away vine)

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
"By our efforts, we have lit a fire," he proclaimed, "a fire in
the minds of men. It warms those who feel its power, it burns those who
fight its progress, and one day this untamed fire of freedom will reach the
darkest corners of our world.

i think this is an actual quote from the preign speech. anyone confirm? (i could find a washington post article that had snippets relating to my quotes, but i coudlnt find the online text of the whole pre ig speech. got URL?)

i guess that would be the same flame on the statue of liberty that was given to us by the french revolutionaries....(was it the orient lodge?, im sure someone will come in here and bite me on that)

Isa 50:11 Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass [yourselves] about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks [that] ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join