It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"A Calling from Beyond the Stars" - G. W. Bush Pre-Inagural Speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It seems to me that George Bush is continuing the policies of his dad when he was president.

I live in the UK ( I am a British born citizen), who has lived in the USA and have found it intriquing that the current president isn't far removed from his dad when dishing out policies. Again, Gung Ho and not considering the consequences to the American or British people of the moves that he is making.

I had a middle eastern lad email me at one time telling me that he believed all Americans and British people had nothing better to do all day then want to take arms against his people and take over thier country. He believed we were all armed to the eye teeth and had nothing better to do but plot war and bloodshed.

That is how the president and prime minister represent us to the middle eastern people-as people who want nothing better to do than shed blood of our fellow man/woman and take thier oil.

It took me several instant messages to convince him that we were not against him and that he didn't need to retaliate through terrorism; because the few didn't represent the majority.

He changed his mind about me and asked me to speak to the prime minister with his concerns. I emailed the prime minister and said that the people of America and Britain were being poorly misrepresented by our leaders.

I am not a warrior and I don't sit all day planning to shed blood of my race (human race).

'absolute power corrupts absolutely'

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Didnt reagan say something about a threat from outside our world or similar, wouldnt we stand together? something like that? maybehe knew about aliens and considered them a threat but dubya considers them freinds? Ohhh I sense a gummint/alien conspiracy goin on!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think it is intersting, esp considering 41's statement of 1,000 points of light, which has already passed into folklore for it's lofty sounding intentions. However, 43's statement can easily fit in with his religous beliefs, so we can take it as no more than an extension of those. Or we can take it otherwise

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
How you have fallen from heaven, O Lucifer son of the dawn. You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations. You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven. I will raise my throne above the stars of God. I will sit enthroned on the mount of the assembly, on the uttermost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the mountains. I will make myself like the Most High" (Isaiah 14:12-14).

Satan wanted to raise himself above the stars of God. To take the throne of God and make it his. The creator, the only uncreated being in the universe, gives His throne to no one. Lucifer, bearer of light, wants it and in the end he will get a throne of emptyness. The bible is clear on what happens to Lucifer.

Rev 20:1-3-AND I SAW AN ANGEL COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, HAVING THE KEY OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT (or Abyss) AND A GREAT CHAIN IN HIS HAND. AND HE LAID HOLD ON (or seized) THE DRAGON, THAT OLD (or ancient) SERPENT, WHICH IS THE DEVIL, AND SATAN, AND BOUND (or chained) HIM (up) A THOUSAND YEARS, AND CAST (or threw) HIM INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT (or Abyss), AND SHUT HIM UP (or locked it), AND SET A SEAL UPON HIM, (so) THAT HE SHOULD DECEIVE THE NATIONS NO MORE, TILL THE THOUSAND YEARS SHOULD BE FULFILLED (or were over).
Once the thousand years are fulfilled, Satan will be loosed from his prison for a little while.

Rev 20:3-AND AFTER THAT HE MUST BE LOOSED (or set free) A LITTLE SEASON (or a little while, or time).

Rev 20:7-AND WHEN THE THOUSAND YEARS ARE EXPIRED (or are over), SATAN (the Adversary) SHALL BE LOOSED (or released) OUT OF HIS PRISON

We need to be careful of who we follow. Making sure we don't follow after the beast, anti-christ, and the ultimatly the devil himself. He wants nothing more than our soul. He will trade you wealth and earthly glory for it.

To me, when somebody talks about to the stars and beyond, makes me think about what I have learned.

Is. 14:12-14: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High"

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Verlch]

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Verlch]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join