It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Looked Into Parkinson’s Drug After Suffering From “Decision Fatigue”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

So it's been two years and not during the primary cycle? If so, with this new found conservative theory I'm sure she'll release her physical results soon to quell it.

Based on her MO, I don't think she will. Just like her
emails, she was literally forced by the FBI to hand them
over, nothing voluntary.

Look at how she has not had a real press conference once this year.

But, shes not hiding anything...LOL.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Clearly it is a right wing conspiracy and I know you're referencing Hillary from the 90's but it's funny nothing has changed because conservatives are at it again.

When she's in office, ATS will be nothing but a Crooked Hillary forum and that's just one more reason I hate her for running for prez instead of being wealthy and retired. Greed and power have a stranglehold on them Clintons.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

She already did last year, just like the rest of them. See my edit for source or do a google search. Her doctor says shes in excellent health.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Jesus, you guys think you know her enough to determine her mood and behaviors during this election are reason enough to assume she in poor health? Man, this is why I can never see eye to eye with conservatives. Good lord.

Trump's doctor note was ridiculous and sounded like he wrote it himself. How about all the other candidates, did they also release detailed records like Trump? If not, then maybe Trump really did write his own doctors note and included such data because he didn't know any better and wanted it to look legit.

So that's my conspiracy theory, Trump, because of his behaviors, mood swings, appearance, and forged doctor's note concludes to me that he is in poor medical health (physically and mentally). Trump is not fit to be president.
edit on 23-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Adrafinil which is a modafinil analogue runs 80 cents a pill, is legal and sold as a supplement in the USA. I use it when I need to stay up late or got no sleep the night before. Increases mental performance as well. Non-jitter, smooth, long lasting caffeine.
Not a parkinson's drug. A drug for narcolepsy, 3rd shift workers and exam study marathons.
edit on 23-8-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think all the sensationalized "discussion points" dropped by Trump and his propaganda ministers are really intended to distract us from the important issues.

*notes own sensationalized comment*
edit on 23-8-2016 by Mr. Moonlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The big red flag to me is her sparse schedule and super short speeches.

Has there ever been a presidential candidate who did so little personal campaigning?

Why would she do so little of her own campaigning, and when she does show why is it only for a 10 minute speech?

Who does so little? I mean why? If she's not ill in some way, then what, does she just not care enough to put in the same effort Trump is? If she's ill it makes sense. If she's not ill it simply seems she doesn't give a #.

If she's not ill, would we rather a candidate who actually gets out there and talks to us, or someone who just throws money at people to do it for her rather than address us herself.

People want to know what the deal is, because it's really odd behavior.
edit on 8/23/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
I'm no fan of the Demon but I don't think her health is anybody's business.

Neither was Caligula's ...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Jesus, you guys think you know her enough to determine her mood and behaviors during this election are reason enough to assume she in poor health? Man, this is why I can never see eye to eye with conservatives. Good lord.

No, I don't know her well enough... but her own handlers likely do. Can you see eye to eye with her own people?
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Candidate Clinton’s mood swings have become so erratic even those closest to her campaign are said to be hoping for the best while preparing for what some perceive to be the inevitable worst.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Here's the thing ... when you vote, you are voting for the presidential candidate, not the vice president as much. Now the press made an issue out of McCain's health because they wanted Palin to be a major issue in the race because they could pick her apart with people.

But they don't want to pick apart Clinton because Kaine would not historic and then he becomes an issue as a Clinton in poor health opens the door for the Vice President pick to be an issue just like it did with McCain/Palin.

So why need to start vetting Kaine to see if he's up to the job. Pick apart his trash 24/7 like they did with Palin.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Modafinil or Adrafinil is a drug that is used by millions of college students and people needing to get a bit more done. It has the same effects as a lot of more well known stimulants (amp/meth/Ritalin) without many of the negative side effects.

I use Adrafinil often when I need to get a large amount of work done, and I know many in my line of work who do the same (IT Development).

I hate Hillary, and I would love to have something take her out of the race... but this isn't an indication of Parkinson's.

~Winter

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
She is healthy as a horse.

I saw her open a jar of pickles with my own eyes on Jimmy Kimmel.

That was all the proof I needed to see all this wacky health talk is a conspiracy theory campaign cooked up by Trump and his russian spies.

Case closed!
edit on 23-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
She is healthy as a horse.

I saw her open a jar of pickles with my own eyes on Jimmy Kimmel.

That was all the proof I needed to see all this wacky health talk is a conspiracy theory campaign cooked up by Trump and his russian spies.

Case closed!

Kimmel certified that she indeed has a pulse too !!!!

(Bet that jar lid was already loose)

The whole show was scripted.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
With all this talk of her health and being a candidate for presidency, we MUST do our research of her vice president. Don't allow the focus to become too narrow.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Kimmel certified that she indeed has a pulse too !!!!

(Bet that jar lid was already loose)

An old trick...but some people who watch too
much T.V. will fall for it.

A jar of pickles...hahaha...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: In4ormant

Here's the thing ... when you vote, you are voting for the presidential candidate, not the vice president as much. Now the press made an issue out of McCain's health because they wanted Palin to be a major issue in the race because they could pick her apart with people.

But they don't want to pick apart Clinton because Kaine would not historic and then he becomes an issue as a Clinton in poor health opens the door for the Vice President pick to be an issue just like it did with McCain/Palin.

So why need to start vetting Kaine to see if he's up to the job. Pick apart his trash 24/7 like they did with Palin.

They will eventually, they have about tapped out on both Trump and Clinton.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

So it's been two years and not during the primary cycle? If so, with this new found conservative theory I'm sure she'll release her physical results soon to quell it.

Based on her MO, I don't think she will. Just like her
emails, she was literally forced by the FBI to hand them
over, nothing voluntary.

Look at how she has not had a real press conference once this year.

But, shes not hiding anything...LOL.

If a "regular" politician obstructed justice and hid from the public like this, there'd be overwhelming cries from all corners of his/her district to resign. He/she would be boo'd at every opportunity. I can't believe Americans are willing to overlook the pile of wrongs that are coming back to roost squarely on Hillary's shoulders. Her "supporters" can't say that Republicans are making this stuff up. Her own communications (and lack thereof) are proof...yet they ignore it!

With Trump, it's WORDS, and he owns up to them. With Hillary is WORDS and ACTIONS and she denies almost everything. She thinks her supporters are really gullible, and stupid, doesn't she! I hope everyone unites to prove her wrong on November 8th, if Hillary is still on the ballot at that time.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If a "regular" politician obstructed justice and hid from the public like this, there'd be overwhelming cries from all corners of his/her district to resign. He/she would be boo'd at every opportunity. I can't believe Americans are willing to overlook the pile of wrongs that are coming back to roost squarely on Hillary's shoulders.

Oh, absolutely, the media would castigate them. In this case, I do think
there is a great disconnect between the actual public support for her,
and the media image that is being propped up. She has to have
Google, Facebook, Twitter and CNN censoring for her. Every msm
news outlet in the tank it seems. Fake twitter followers, fake facebook
followers, billions in donations from Hollywood and foreign governments.

Lets not forget the DOJ, and the current administration either.

And with all of that, she is only leading in the polls by 1/2 percent.

It is a woman behind the curtain, an act of deception.

Literally, her following is made up. Look at the numbers
of people at her events, a smattering of folks.
Look at the numbers of people at Trumps events, overwhelming
numbers, thousands each time.

I think the majority of Americans will not vote for her,
and are not planning on it, but the media has to keep
up the deception.

With Trump, it's WORDS, and he owns up to them. With Hillary is WORDS and ACTIONS and she denies almost everything. She thinks her supporters are really gullible, and stupid, doesn't she! I hope everyone unites to prove her wrong on November 8th, if Hillary is still on the ballot at that time.

Well said, and I think the actual provable statistics back this up.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Well, honesty compels me to admit that I did finally see my very first Hillary bumper sticker the other day! So her support is out there ... somewhere ...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wonder if they've started paying people to do that now too. I mean if I was doing what they were doing, at this point why not. Especially after people keep pointing out never seeing a sticker.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join