It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Looked Into Parkinson’s Drug After Suffering From “Decision Fatigue”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

She did, and an actual living, practicing physician released a statement. But the rather mundane truth about her medical stays doesn't support the idea of her being some old, confused, doddering dementia patient so it's simply ignored in favor of fiction that has absolutely zero basis in medical fact.

Most people wouldn't know true dementia or Parkinson's or seizure disorder or any of the other ridiculous things they've accused her of suffering from, if they were given a three day seminar on what to look for. That's why they don't have MD after their name. Just practicing medicine without a license, as per usual.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Well it still leaves the question. If she's not ill where the hell is she, and why can't she give the people more than ten minutes of her time in one sitting?

It's just really odd behavior. Or at least it seems such to me.

Can someone point out a past candidate less involved with the people than she is being?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Well, honesty compels me to admit that I did finally see my very first Hillary bumper sticker the other day! So her support is out there ... somewhere ...

Oh, you finally saw one!

Maybe they make followers buy them? Just seems so odd,
I never see any, but tons of Bernie stickers.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I thought I saw a sign for her the other day, but it was just a directional sign showing drivers the way to the hospital.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

We have Paparazzi here in the USA. How can she elude those guys?

edit on 8/23/2016 by carewemust because: Maybe Hillary has an underground Bat Cave.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good question. Maybe because they've been told to back off. That would be my guess.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What a great idea! Point Hillary to the hospital!
Maybe that image was her own idea, from the recent visits?

In any case, it is very apropos

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It only makes sense that Hillary would have decision fatigue with all of the high-level thinking she has to do in her position.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What really gets me is, people had to know her health is bad, but there was massive fraud to get her on the ticket, instead of a candidate without her issues, that a lot of Democrats really seemed to want. Very odd, that! Why push the one that's falling apart? Haven't worked that one out yet.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
For those claiming she has no serious health issues, explain this one -

You don't need to be an MD to know there is something very wrong there!!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

What really gets me is, people had to know her health is bad, but there was massive fraud to get her on the ticket, instead of a candidate without her issues, that a lot of Democrats really seemed to want. Very odd, that! Why push the one that's falling apart? Haven't worked that one out yet.

Because some are more willing servants of evil.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Actually his said that all test results were positive and blood work was extraordinary. It went on to say that if elected Mr Trump would be the healthiest person ever elected to the presidency.

www.donaldjtrump.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Because some are more willing servants of evil.

Well, sure, but it's the goal in this case I can't understand. Sure, promoting someone that evil would be a goal for that sort, but she doesn't seem capable of handling things.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

This contains actual health information?

www.donaldjtrump.com...

It sounds like it was written by Donald in his usual I'm the best at everything fashion.

Amazing blood work.
His strength and stamina are extraordinary. The healthiest person ever to take the office.
And the guys a gastroenterologist not even a GP.
edit on 8242016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: carewemust

Good question. Maybe because they've been told to back off. That would be my guess.

"Told" and Paid.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Well I guess if you can't tell she was joking that's on you. She was joking.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

She turned the emails over when asked. No one had to force her. Some much bull you guys have stirred up that you now have convinced yourselves is true. SMH
It's really amazing.
Either that or you're speaking without knowing any facts at all.

Oh and the whole media world is laughing at the idiots spreading these stupid rumors about Hillarys health.
Laughing and pointing and saying can you believe people are Sooooooo gullible?
They just laugh every news cycle.
Katrina Peirson making up diseases. A laughing stock.AND she delivers her lines so sincerely too.
Rudy Giuliani what a joke. Really Rudy? We thought better of you . You've gone full retard for Trump.
Kellyanne Conway well she's not pushing the Hillary health issue because she realizes just how stupid the whole thing sounds and she knows the camps made up the whole thing.
But do keep this thread up. I'm using it as confirmation.
edit on 8242016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

*correcting the record*

She turned over some emails.

She Deleted many, and the FBI recovered many that were work related.

Which means she lied (and still lies) continuously.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I don't get why everyone frames these things around "Parkinson's". PD, not in the person I know with it, doesn't make somebody into a seizure ridden bat# loony toon looking person (like when she saw the balloons fly by, etc).

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The leftist owned media is laughing at criticism of their plant, Hillary?

Shocking!

Lol.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join