It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Bang.... How did it happen?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is a question that I have been asking myself now for well over a week.

How did the Big Bang happen?

Was it something nuclear? Was there life before us? Are we but a tiny little small molecule to a much larger form of life?

The way I view our entire galaxy is the aftermath of being stepped on and mashed into the mud. And where we sit is on a national forest. In a place that no other creature treads.

I don't state this as fact, but in a strange way of saying we are very very very small. Like how the end of the first men in black movie portrays us being nothing more than a micro "zillometer" inside of a marble. And that explains why everything moves so slow, and what causes planets to shift or asteroids to fling out.

But I have a theory. And the only reason why this theory has evolved in my head is because of gravity, and planet density.

I am by no means a scientist. I have no degree. I am just someone who has a strange theory that I myself can not ignore, and it started after watching these YouTube videos. And thinking to myself that if there is a powerful enough gravitational pull on a planet, will it explode? Or the better question... What elements cause the most impactful explosion due to an immense gravitational pull?

This is the first video I saw of a round object getting crushed by an immense force.

This bearing ball has sparks flying from it. But it did not produce a shock wave.

Watch this ceramic bearing ball get crushed.

That shock wave from such a small round object is just outstanding. There is no ignitor, there is no explosive compound inside of it. The only thing being applied is pressure. And it produced a small shock wave. And had enough force to knock a blast shield off its hinges.

After seeing these bearing balls get crushed by an immense pressure... It begs the question... Can any of our surrounding planets explode due to an immense pressure that gravity creates? Can a gravitational pull get strong enough to make an implosion? What can make gravity have a much greater pull?

Can this explain why our universe is seemingly endlessly expanding? Was there only one explosion?

Could gravity be the answer as to why a star explodes?

Our planet has several different elements found inside of it. And we have been mining our planet's surface for ages. The most recent mining technique we have adopted now is fracking. And this begs the question... Are we weakening our planets defenses from an implosion?

Or does our earth have a unique setup that will never implode?

So back to the question I stated in the title... How did it happen? There could not have been nothing and then there was something. There had to be everything, and then the explosion left us with less.

And by going with the theory of the Big Bang? We would have to venture very far our into space to catch or collect anything that originally existed. Or... Maybe we are rather close to it, we just don't see it.

After seeing those videos... And taking into account everything we are doing to our planet... I fear that one day we could all suddnenly explode and get flung into space.

edit on 8232016 by GiulXainx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The Big Bang.... How did it happen?

I would say... at least very loud

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

The second video is the same as the first. It's a very cool video, though, and unlike anything I've seen before, so thank you for that.

I believe a gravitational implosion rips the fabric of space and creates a black hole. Earth and other planets are not dense enough to implode.

A common belief is that the Big Bang was the result of two universes colliding.Universes are believed to be like bubbles floating around, and when two collide, one or perhaps many new universes are created. How the first universe was created is like asking where God came from... nobody can explain it, you just have to go on faith.
edit on 8/23/2016 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

but in the vacuum of space sound waves can't travel (I don't think). I think that means it was a very silent, but violent eruption (if the big bang truly happened, after all it is still a theory)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The vid was very cool, thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

I just realized the problem with the videos. I changed the link just now.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It didn't happen; the mathematical odds of it are impossible.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
First of all planets dont explode due to gravity they are too small, Stars do, Its call a super nova, But our star (the sun) wont go super nova, It is not large enough, It would take a star 8 times the mass of our star (minumum)to go supernova. Our star is 1 million time the mass of earth, yet is tiny as far as stars go. The large stars turn into black holes when they go super nova.

Most scientist don't believe the big bang theory to be true, It doesnt make sense that matter can appear from nowhere, But it is the best theory they have until a better one come up, Think of it as an unfinished theory....
The planets and everything in the universe are moving away from each other, so the theory goes that if you rewind time billions of years everything originated from a single place called a singularity, this part of the big bang theory may be true, but it does not explain where all matter came from and what made it expand.
Another theory is the "big bounce" theory, where over an unthinkable amount of time the universe expands and contracts, Like multiple big bangs and multiple big "shrinks" But this still does not explain where everything came from.

I often think about this question myself and the answer is we are not yet capable of knowing the answer, In the same way that an insect is not able to look at the schematics of a nuclear power station and be able to figure out what it is looking at and how it works, Its brain just does not have the "computing Power" for the task.

I believe even if a superior alien race came to earth, even if they tried, they would not be able to tell us how the universe was formed, Because we just dont have the "computing power" in our brains to understand it yet.

It is actually impossible to think about things you are unable to think about.

Heres a slightly unrelated but fascinating video showing just how tiny our sun is and how many trillions of times more gravity are on other suns,

[yvid]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=octRYMsiLX0/yvid]

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GiulXainx
How did the Big Bang happen?

Don't let yourself be fooled into thinking that time is linear, especially when it gets near the singularity of the Big Bang, which is not so much an event that happened at a particular time, but more like something that is still happening. It's more like this:

The Big Bang is that little point in the center, where everything intersects. It happens all the time, and in dimensions we can't even comprehend. It "happened" far away, in the past, but it's also happening right now where we're sitting. Macro and micro. You can point anywhere in the sky, or on the ground, and that's where it happened and is happening.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
God ate a really bad cury one night and Bang the universe was created.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It's just a theory in the same way gravity is just a theory. It provides the best possible explanation with the current evidence and is a scientific theory.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Impossible? Or extremely rare?

What i am asking is... how small of a chance with the odds is there?

Because even if it is a fraction of a fraction of a percent squared that it can happen... it can happen.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

In a nutshell, my hypothesis is that, some form of rotating matter infinitely dense due to time and dark matter compression from the time domain exceeded the threshold of time speed and the implosion caused 2 shock waves from the axis of the matter to propagate outwards forming 2 separate universes

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I agree, it's the best theory we have. But it may not be what happened.

PS does anyone know if there WAS or was not sound when the big bang happened? I thought sound waves cannot travel in the vacuum of space

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

But i thought our sun would have to reach a circumference of about 8 or 9 miles to implode into a black hole. Where every single molecule has been condensed and confined in a small space to create enough energy to kickstart a new black hole.

And since different planets have a different gravitational pull.... wouldn't even the hardest materials crumble in the correct circumstances? Especially considering our earth has so many different elements pattered all over its planetary makeup?

Could our earth actually be a catastrophe waiting to explode?

And maybe our universe is expanding because the original big bang hasn't settled, or can never settle in space. And the big bang might have pushed away anything nearby farther out from us?

I mean the big bang theory makes a lot of sense when you see a dynamite stick explode and you see everything get pushed away. But in those videos of the bearing balls being crushed in a two dimensional way it produced quite a shock wave. And had enough force to blow that blast shield out. Imagine what that would look like in a vacuum.....

As for the bounce theory.... and with the recent simulation of two black holes eating eachother, and when the results from the simulation confirmed what was going to happen as they observed just that in our own galactic back yard. Wouldn't it prove that time can in fact be bent? And possibly stopped?

There is just too much to explore in science yet.... the only thing we do with science is learn how to kill other people with it.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

With that theory in mind.... would it explain why sometimes i am able to have dreams of my own future? And wouldn't that mean anything that rotted away a certain amount of time ago can be restructured into what it originally resembled? If so wouldn't the earth have to restart every so often?

That theory is crazier than mine... seeing that the big bang only exists at that certain point, but eventually it all comes back together. That is a strange one.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Well... sound can travel through air. And some gases... but since space doesn't have that? Sound can't travel through it... that is why we don't hear explosions happening on other planets what so ever.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yes it isn't 100% sure but it isn't like it is 50/50 either...
It isn't 'just a theory' or the best theory we have it. It is a theory based on the evidence available.
And not sure what sound in space has to do with anything here.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Because people said "the big bang was probably very loud" in one of the first comments, my response was that it was probably very "violent, but silent" because sound waves can't travel through space.

I understand that the big bang is the most plausible theory based on the information we have.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

If you could come up with a valid answer to this question, you'd be a VERY rich person. No one knows the answer to this question. We can barely tell what happened DURING the Big Bang, let alone what happened before it or caused it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join