It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Oliver to Trump: Drop Out

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: rollanotherone

That's a different John Oliver I believe.

The one we're talking about isn't a Director/Producer of films.

Yeah, the director one isn't parading around acting like an idiot while his fans lap it up and parrot everything he deems news worthy. I prefer the director over this immigrant. By the way, how's his church going? And to think, I used to think this guy was funny and on point. It's interesting what happens when you take off the rose colored lenses. You see clearly.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

So you were just lying on purpose then or you just didn't bother to figure out it was a different guy???

So you have a problem with him being an immigrant now too huh???

How closed minded and xenophobic of you.

He closed down the church a while ago FYI. But it was going just fine and demonstrated just how easy it is to make a false church if you want to.

Well, it's too bad you no longer find him entertaining, but that's your choice I guess. I'm not sure why you think I care about any of this though.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Yeah, the director one isn't parading around acting like an idiot while his fans lap it up and parrot everything he deems news worthy. I prefer the director over this immigrant. By the way, how's his church going? And to think, I used to think this guy was funny and on point. It's interesting what happens when you take off the rose colored lenses. You see clearly.

After a few weeks where he proved his point he closed his church and donated all the money to Doctors Without Borders.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I'm not sure why you think I care about any of this though.

Coming from the person who bothered to respond. Man, this is literally the opposite of what you are saying. But in your world and in many others like you, up is down, good is evil, and chocolate is fat reducing.

Good work buddy

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: rollanotherone

After a few weeks where he proved his point he closed his church and donated all the money to Doctors Without Borders.

Or so the story goes. You believe that story but find it hard for Trump to be presidential? Not you personally, but the general attitude of the liberal mind set. What John days is gospel, what Trump says is racist, xenophobic, bigoted, sexist hate speech. This election is truly showing the decline of the critical thinking person. Going he way of the dinosaur.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I noticed you skipped over the part about you being here intentionally lying.

Also skipped over the part where you show your bias against immigrants as well.

But ya sure didn't miss a chance in trying to point some blame at me for something now did ya???

Expected as always.

But I'm not bitin so you can stop fishin.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Konduit

He is not even a hatchet man.
He is a bit from a successful show hosted by a talented man who retired.
Just like other bits oliver will soon be looking for a new job as he has refused to grow outside that bit.

Well his ratings are so good he has been given another two season renewal and his segments have the highest views in HBO history. So great ratings and having and impact? He is going to be around as long as he wants. The John Oliver Effect: Why the British comedian's impact is no joke

Your daft GOT was watched 7x more than olivers most viewed show
Oliver is a one trick pony
At least he lasted longer than larry whitmore

Oh and genius why cant colbert perform the colbert character anymore? Nobody watches his show

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Oh and genius why cant colbert perform the colbert character anymore? Nobody watches his show

Because Comedy Central owns the Character and he's on CBS now. He has the Late show now in David Letterman's spot. So yeah, people are watching his show now more than ever actually. Not his old show, but his new one.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
JamesGlad to John Oliver: try doing 4 consecutive push-ups then self deport fruitcake
edit on 24-8-2016 by JamesGlad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

www.vulture.com...

Yeah successful shows always move to a later time slot.
Sell your bs elsewhere , i like colbert but his cbs show is crap.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

I love how replaced that other Brit scumbag with a new Brit scumbag teaching kids about politics.

Ironic to say the least.

The media isn't biased at all right?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I noticed you skipped over the part about you being here intentionally lying.

Also skipped over the part where you show your bias against immigrants as well.

But ya sure didn't miss a chance in trying to point some blame at me for something now did ya???

Expected as always.

But I'm not bitin so you can stop fishin.

Oh man. For someone who claims they have no cares about what I say, you sure wait with baited breath for my responses. Slow day in the office?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

I love how replaced that other Brit scumbag with a new Brit scumbag teaching kids about politics.

Ironic to say the least.

The media isn't biased at all right?

Comedy Central is still reeling over losing Dave Chapelle.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Man, I miss Dave Chapelle. He fought the Hollywood machine and paid for it big time. One of the most hilarious comedians in history.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Man, I miss Dave Chapelle. He fought the Hollywood machine and paid for it big time. One of the most hilarious comedians in history.

Chapelle was brave and would not last 10 min with todays sjw political correctness. BLM would boycott comedy central and chappele would be fired.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: reldra

Please cite any evidence of the alleged racial bigotry.

Keep in mind islam is NOT A RACE.

Fortune- is Trump a Racist?

“ Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes… Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else…Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that’s guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

Maybe because once he started running for President he started revealing his plans and thoughts. Some of which were decidedly racist.

But ignore logic, keep posting meme's. Attaboy.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

He still has some good material.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: reldra

Please cite any evidence of the alleged racial bigotry.

Keep in mind islam is NOT A RACE.

Also, she should look up the definition of "racism" first as well.

100% sure it doesn't mean what she thinks it does.

So tired of that word being the new buzzword to describe anyone who dislikes anything about a minority. Simply put, that's NOT racism.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I've always found Mr. Oliver to be a pretentious, agenda driving idiot.
Trump is the lesser of 2 evils.

Lemme guess, he wants everyone to vote for HRC?

John Oliver tries to bend 'reality' towards his own bias, in my opinion, he's just a puppet/mouth piece.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yeah successful shows always move to a later time slot.
Sell your bs elsewhere , i like colbert but his cbs show is crap.

It's a different show on a different network. One has nothing to do with the other.
I'm not selling anything. Those are just facts.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join