It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can Illegals Register Like Hillary Urged Them To Do?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The first question on the CA Voter Registration form they could not go any further without lying:

I am one of the following: *

A California resident living in the United States.
A member of the Uniformed Services or Merchant Marine on active duty outside my county.
An eligible spouse or dependent of a member of the Uniformed Services or Merchant Marine on active duty outside my county.
An activated National Guard member on State orders outside my county.
A U.S. citizen residing outside the U.S. temporarily.
A U.S. citizen residing outside the U.S. indefinitely.
A U.S. citizen and have never resided in the U.S.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You answered your own question!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I don't understand what you are asking/saying

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I'm also not quite sure what you are asking, but:

"A California resident living in the United States."

Without a link/source to look deeper, it sure sounds like this option doesn't require a person to be a U.S. citizen.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I suppose I need to know the legal definition of 'California resident', in order to answer the question.
klapachlaw.com

So, who is a resident? In determining residency, California law provides two presumptions. The first presumption is that a taxpayer who, in the aggregate, spends more than 9 months of a taxable year in California will be presumed to be a California resident. The second presumption is that an individual whose presence in California does not exceed 6 months within a taxable year and who maintains a permanent home outside California is not considered a California resident provided the taxpayer does not engage in any activity or conduct within the State other than as a seasonal visitor, tourist, or guest.

Sounds like non- US citizens can be California residents.

edit on b000000312016-08-22T10:43:42-05:0010America/ChicagoMon, 22 Aug 2016 10:43:42 -05001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Hillary Clinton's campaign on Sunday announced a program to recruit undocumented "Dreamers" into a voter registration army even though they are not allowed to vote.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I wish I could say I was surprised...

She will do anything to go down in history, that makes her a dangerous woman.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I'm also not quite sure what you are asking, but:

"A California resident living in the United States."

Without a link/source to look deeper, it sure sounds like this option doesn't require a person to be a U.S. citizen.

One of the requirements is you have to show intent to severe ties with your former state of residence, so for them it would be country. Most illegals are avoiding this step:

You must demonstrate your intention to make California your home by severing your residential ties with your former state of residence and establishing those ties with California. If these steps are delayed, the one-year duration period will be extended until you have demonstrated both presence and intent for one full year.

students.ucsd.edu...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

If Hillary Clinton is such a "shoo-in" as people claim, why would her Campaign go through the trouble of trying to recruit these non-US citizen "dreamer" voters? Makes no sense

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

If Hillary Clinton is such a "shoo-in" as people claim, why would her Campaign go through the trouble of trying to recruit these non-US citizen "dreamer" voters? Makes no sense

Notice you already saw the thread about registering voters, 'illegally'...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Because it's a lot easier than actually trying to gain legal voters. Just get these voters to lie since nothing will be done about it anyway.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I suppose I need to know the legal definition of 'California resident', in order to answer the question.
klapachlaw.com

So, who is a resident? In determining residency, California law provides two presumptions. The first presumption is that a taxpayer who, in the aggregate, spends more than 9 months of a taxable year in California will be presumed to be a California resident. The second presumption is that an individual whose presence in California does not exceed 6 months within a taxable year and who maintains a permanent home outside California is not considered a California resident provided the taxpayer does not engage in any activity or conduct within the State other than as a seasonal visitor, tourist, or guest.

Does that include illegals?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Thats all superceeded by the constitution; You have to be an American citizen to vote.

I read it as California resident(registered US citizen, no mention of work visa, and illegal status is obviously not allowed to vote in US elections.) outside the US

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: butcherguy
klapachlaw.com

Does that include illegals?

I was trying to get a legal definition of 'California Resident'.
Apparently if you spend more than 9 months of the year in California and make money while you are there, you are liable to owe the State taxes. That is what the definition is for.
I did not see any disclaimer available to those that are illegal.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Correct - it seems the Hillary camp will sink to any low to secure her election.

But if she is so untouchable and unstoppable, why do things like this that will put her even more under the gun? I'm not understanding something here

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Wait wait wait. Your OP question is a leading question. Where is the evidence that Clinton is even urging illegals specifically to register to vote? Or are we just playing the stereotype game and assuming that all mexicans are illegal?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I see that your quote references "taxpayers". Last I checked, illegals don't pay taxes. Isn't that one of the things you conservatives are always complaining about?

Hell if illegals are suddenly paying taxes, then I don't even care if they are here legally or not. They are contributing to the welfare of the country by paying taxes so they can stay in my book.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

Correct - it seems the Hillary camp will sink to any low to secure her election.

But if she is so untouchable and unstoppable, why do things like this that will put her even more under the gun? I'm not understanding something here

Likely because she is tapped out on voters. Only way to get more is to campaign outside the playing field. Tea leaves are also saying she will likely lose some of her legal voter support depending on the gravity of the October surprise. Need a way to replace those voters.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Hillary Clinton's campaign on Sunday announced a program to recruit undocumented "Dreamers" into a voter registration army even though they are not allowed to vote.

The can persuade people to register to vote. It says nothing about them actually voting.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Dp.
edit on 22-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join