It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can Illegals Register Like Hillary Urged Them To Do?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I see that your quote references "taxpayers". Last I checked, illegals don't pay taxes. Isn't that one of the things you conservatives are always complaining about?

I have explained this before, but I am not a conservative.

Next, illegal aliens are not excused from paying taxes. I don't know what makes you think that they are.
Just like taxes are owed on profits made from illegal activities, just because people may tend not pay them, it does not mean that they are excused from it.

Oh really? How does the IRS track them down and make them pay then?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

Source

Thanks.

Hillary Clinton is enlisting undocumented “Dreamers” into a new voter registration drive aimed at signing up sympathetic voters with warnings that Donald Trump’s immigration plans could result in their deportation – though the Dreamers themselves cannot legally vote.

Clearly the OP made this up. Even Fox News admits that they aren't going to be voting. Heck the article says this multiple times:

The 730,000 young people known as Dreamers are prohibited from voting. However, they remain a powerful political organizing force, and the Clinton campaign hopes to use them to convince Latino and other households to go to the polls for the Democratic nominee.

edit on 22-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Source

Thanks.

Hillary Clinton is enlisting undocumented “Dreamers” into a new voter registration drive aimed at signing up sympathetic voters with warnings that Donald Trump’s immigration plans could result in their deportation – though the Dreamers themselves cannot legally vote.

Clearly the OP made this up. Even Fox News admits that they aren't going to be voting. Heck the article says this multiple times:

The 730,000 young people known as Dreamers are prohibited from voting. However, they remain a powerful political organizing force, and the Clinton campaign hopes to use them to convince Latino and other households to go to the polls for the Democratic nominee.

Then why didn't she tell them to register for citizenship? Then they would not be silenced anymore. They would be part of the process, a difficult process, but a part of it. No. she did not do that. The energy she created was on the other end of the spectrum, pandering to them this sense of false hope they have a voice when in fact they do not.
That sense of false hope makes it appear she is their champion when what she is doing is opposite. If I'm an illegal I'm not looking at applying for citizenship. I'm looking for a way to vote for her so I do not have to do it. It a subliminal wink that hey, if I lose you are screwed. A real cry to create a circumstance in their favor by any means without saying how to do it. If I'm an illegal and here this message I want to find a way.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Exactly, and meanwhile, she is handling herself with grace and poise...further highlighting her only (realistic) opponent's glaring lack of same. It is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

She is smart enough to know that when people take the time and effort to denounce another person, that makes them a fan and a follower. They tell her exactly how she should react, what her strategy should be, what buttons are being pushed, and most importantly, how many people are out there defending her, and upon which premise they are doing so.

I would do exactly the same, were I in her position. Free advertising, free community outreach, free streaming voter analysis, and a free, accurate compass by which to navigate her path forward. I hope she takes the time to thank them for all their devoted, committed assistance when she takes office.

BS.

She'a a frail senile old woman hiding from, granted, an aggressive maniac of sorts who just happens to have the goods on her, provided by the umphteen cases of shady corruption that are splashed across the net daily now.

Wait for the debate.

If she even shows up for it.

I wouldnt if i were her.

Shes hopelessly outgunned.

If it comforts you to tell yourself that, then by all means, go ahead. I, however, see things very differently.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Again. Who cares? All of this postulating is irrelevant because what you assumed was true in the OP is a lie. You just can't admit you made a mistake at this point.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

If it comforts you to tell yourself that, then by all means, go ahead. I, however, see things very differently.

It's interesting that you seem to be proclaiming your a witch in your avatar. I remember seeing a few stories detailing that Grandma Cankels is also a witch. Are you sisters at the coven of the damned? I'm unsure who creeps me out more, but I'll give the nod to Cankels since she has accumulated an unprecedented amount of dead "acquaintances" along the way.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

She may very well be doing (or failing to do) any of those things. However, you are straying from your own topic, deflecting with extraneous, unrelated issues. If you want to talk about what she should be doing, in your personal opinion, to convince undocumented immigrants to become legal citizens, then write an OP about that instead.

The topic here is your claim that a Presidential candidate is urging undocumented immigrants to vote illegally. You were basing this claim not on actual evidence, but on an opinion formed with a clear lack of adequate research and comprehension of the facts.

It was pointed out to you very clearly that had you simply read a little more, you'd have seen these people are not even eligible to vote, and that fact has been made public. It is simply an outreach program. And now, you are changing your tune to one of concern for the immigrants not being given a voice by remaining undocumented, rather than simply admitting that you took an unsubstantiated imaginary scenario and ran with it as if it had actual merit in fact.

If you're going to make a claim, be prepared to back it up, instead of deflecting and obfuscating. If not, it belongs in the Short Stories forum with all of the other fiction.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Well have fun with Hillary. Not really worried about. Nobody is drafting me or going to make me pay higher taxes. Did my 20 years and know the tax laws on how to duck just like her and Trump.

I will do my part though to show people how she operates. She will skirt the sidelines on legality, been doing it her whole life. Her plea to illegals is still in the legal field of play but it's a booth review in her favor. Would have been a clean play if she told them to apply for citizenship to have a real legal voice.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

She may very well be doing (or failing to do) any of those things. However, you are straying from your own topic, deflecting with extraneous, unrelated issues. If you want to talk about what she should be doing, in your personal opinion, to convince undocumented immigrants to become legal citizens, then write an OP about that instead.

The topic here is your claim that a Presidential candidate is urging undocumented immigrants to vote illegally. You were basing this claim not on actual evidence, but on an opinion formed with a clear lack of adequate research and comprehension of the facts.

It was pointed out to you very clearly that had you simply read a little more, you'd have seen these people are not even eligible to vote, and that fact has been made public. It is simply an outreach program. And now, you are changing your tune to one of concern for the immigrants not being given a voice by remaining undocumented, rather than simply admitting that you took an unsubstantiated imaginary scenario and ran with it as if it had actual merit in fact.

If you're going to make a claim, be prepared to back it up, instead of deflecting and obfuscating. If not, it belongs in the Short Stories forum with all of the other fiction.

It's impossible to do that with Hillary. She is conveying a message to commit voter fraud. She won't come out and say it just like she won't come out and say she never emailed Bill because she knows there is no way you will ever find out. Even if there was massive voter fraud there is almost no way to prove it with people with no records. All you will see is there was fraud but not enough to make a difference. That is what you will see. And nobody will ever be charged with voter fraud.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I hate it when people say "Well tell them to go sign up for citizenship then..."

That is just so ignorant.. LITERALLY

Citizenship costs thousands of dollars in fees. People migrating here from Mexico and other countries are doing so..

BECAUSE THEY ARE POOR, and they want a better opportunity, they seek the American dream. They were disadvantaged by the fact that they weren't born a few miles in the other direction.

Wheres the sense in charging someone astronomical fees to become a citizen when those fees are magnified by the economy, standard of living, and value of that individuals countries dollar.

We essentially say, you cant become a citizen until you have money.. and they say they want to become a citizen to make money.

Its non-nonsensical.

Open the Borders, and let whomever wants to become an American be one, we are stronger together. Plus wouldnt that increase national pride/Patriotism because of people being grateful for the opportunity?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Mainly because we can barely afford to take care of the people we have.

If we open borders, then you'll run into the economic problems like Germany and Europe in general. I'm not even talking about where or why European immigrants are coming from, just the impact of thousands who at first have no homes or jobs.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

She isn't encouraging illegal's to vote, she's trying to give them a voice based on my quick review. Regardless though, if they want a voice in our politics. Then they need to become legal citizens and quit breaking the damn law.

So she is paying illegals for work?

If she ain't payin, she is rounding them up to "volunteer" to help her?

Doesn't that sound illegal?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I have no idea if what she is doing is legal or not, but definitely is just more shady tactics which isn't surprising. I wonder how many of these illegal Dreamers have been part of the riots at Trump rally's and damaged legal citizens personal property in the process? Guess I'll start looking into that.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

She isn't encouraging illegal's to vote, she's trying to give them a voice based on my quick review. Regardless though, if they want a voice in our politics. Then they need to become legal citizens and quit breaking the damn law.

It sounds like she's ok with herself encouraging foreigners to influence the election. But she's not ok with Trump encouraging foreigners to influence this election.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

It sounds like she's ok with herself encouraging foreigners to influence the election. But she's not ok with Trump encouraging foreigners to influence this election.

Bit of false equivalency there.

More than a bit, actually.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The situations may not be identical. But I am certain, from what I am reading, that both sides feel pretty equally about the calls from both candidates to enlist the help of foreign actors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join