It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** FBI uncovered tens of thousands more documents in Clinton email probe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hillary's wall of deception just got 10 feet higher!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This is at the end of your article:

In announcing the FBI’s findings July 5, Comey said investigators found no evidence that the emails it found “were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.” Like many users, Clinton periodically deleted emails or they were purged when devices were changed.

I wouldn't expect much to arise from this revelation.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
even if there is something in these e-mails nothing will be done, the DOJ has proven that they are corrupt and the F.B.I has proven that they aren`t credible and are corrupt also.
there are no honest folks left in government to investigate and prosecute the corrupt folks.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
"They" uncover more emails... tie them up in in court, 'negotiating' for how many to release and when...

Delaying actions...

"Nyah, nah, we got the dirt and you can't see."

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

These are fragments that were retained by her original servers. The FBI told us about them when they made their original announcement. They said that they were able to recover fragments and then back track to the systems at the state dept for the remainder. So say they found one from Huma but only bits and pieces. They then looked at Humas history on her system at state to find replies or missing information. This way they were able to piece the missing emails back together.

The FBI said all this. Am I the only one paying close attention?
The thirty something thousand deleted e mails trump keeps asking Russia for are in with this.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This is at the end of your article:

In announcing the FBI’s findings July 5, Comey said investigators found no evidence that the emails it found “were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.” Like many users, Clinton periodically deleted emails or they were purged when devices were changed.

I wouldn't expect much to arise from this revelation.

Deleting them at all circumvents FOIA.

The State Department Inspector General released a new report Wednesday detailing how former Secretary Hillary Clinton violated the Federal Records Act by deleting thousands of emails, stored on her private server, that she deemed personal before turning remaining emails over the the Department for review and preservation. Details from POLITICO:
The State Department inspector general concluded that Hillary Clinton did not comply with the agency’s policies on records, according to a report released to lawmakers on Wednesday that also revealed that Clinton and her top aides chose not to cooperate with the review.
While the report concludes that the agency suffers from "longstanding, systemic weaknesses" with records that "go well beyond the tenure of any one Secretary of State,” it specifically dings Clinton for her exclusive use of private email.
“Therefore, Secretary Clinton should have preserved any Federal records she created and received on her personal account by printing and filing those records with the related files in the Office of the Secretary,” the report states.

“At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department business before leaving government service and, because she did not do so, she did not comply with the Department’s policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act."

townhall.com

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Looks like it's gonna be another 'crap' week for poor, sick, Hillary.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Bluffdale has had them all along.

I wonder if her lawyers were ever put under subpoena/oath as to their vetting of her emails between 'yoga and bridesmaid dresses' and 'horrifically incriminating messages between Hill and Bill about turning 1/2 hour speeches into half a million dollars worth of arms sales.'

THIS is what Comey was referring to in the last minutes of his appearance before Congress. For whatever reason he was unable to recommend for indictment Hillary (probably would have cost him the structural integrity of his cranium) but he laid out the Yellow Brick Road of trails for anyone with more chutzpah than him to follow.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

keeps asking Russia for

I wasn't aware that he asked them multiple times.
With what you wrote here, he is apparently still asking for them?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think I'll believe Comey's words over a biased news source. Thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The State Department Inspector General released a new report Wednesday detailing how former Secretary Hillary Clinton violated the Federal Records Act by deleting thousands of emails, stored on her private server, that she deemed personal before turning remaining emails over the the Department for review and preservation.

Since when are suspects allowed to turn over their own evidence? Aren't computers and documents seized in raids by federal officials to prevent them being tampered with or 'lost'?

Smacks of when Nixon turned over tapes wth portions 'missing' he tried to pass off as accidental erasures by his over busy secretary. They let him manipulate his own evidence , then turn it in. He was later pardoned by former vice president Ford anyway.

The band plays on.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

THIS is what Comey was referring to in the last minutes of his appearance before Congress. For whatever reason he was unable to recommend for indictment Hillary

That pressure cooker became overshadowed by the unlawful police killings and the shootings of officers in Dallas, remember?

Its how they manipulate us away from too much scrutiny on a specific politician about questionable practices. Suddenly theres a 'crisis' to steer everyones attention to.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

With that kind of thinking, what on earth are you doing on this site.

You came to this site because you know you're being lied to, but yet, you choose to stay ignorant about this, because it doesn't fit your narrative about your cult leader.

Go back to group think and god bless Hillary box

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is here. The FBI investigated these documents and still found nothing to get worked up over.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Lol. It's the "If you don't believe conspiracies, then why are you on ATS" idiotic argument.

Let's go over how ridiculous this argument is;
FIRST: this is a free website where anyone with any opinion is allowed to come and discuss what they want
SECOND: disbelieving one conspiracy doesn't preclude to disbelieve all conspiracies (I do happen to acknowledge certain CT's)
THIRD: MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
We are now talking about 50k emails or close to 50.
What the hell did these people do all day? I can't fathom the amount of time it takes to write and read that many emails.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It saddens me to see you triggered like this, which means, Hillary is in some big trouble.
You should pray for your leader.

And I'm not quite sure why are you calling this a conspiracy when it is not. We've all the facts on our disposal, and we are all free to make up our own minds. I don't need the FBI director or whoever to tell me what to think.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

It saddens you to see me triggered after you ad hominemed me because I said something that you didn't agree with? Boohoo. Go cry me a river.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I think I'll believe Comey's words over a biased news source. Thank you very much.

Yeah well. Politico is referred to as left biased by Breitbart and the Daily Caller.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yeah well. Politico is referred to as left biased by Breitbart and the Daily Caller.

Since when was Comey part of Politico?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join