It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Racism on ATS and Elsewhere

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hey guys JR here to point out the irony of what is the stupidity of the human race, bear with me here. If aliens were to exist there would be racist among us who think they are batter than them. The irony is, an alien race traveled across the galaxy to get here meaning they have FTL or some other super advance way of travel. Which means their race found a way to advance far beyond ours but someone here on Earth are guys who will insist they are better than them. While we the human race are stuck on Earth literally killing our planet with our own farts. Man I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT!!!!

(post by ratskin32 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

planet 36DD

Light gravity, I hope.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: wdkirk

planet 36DD

Light gravity, I hope.

...for the bounce effect. Light gravity indeed.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Bring the aliens so the human race in general can unite and hate them, instead of hating one another! yay!!!

Sort of a District 9 situation?

I would think that navigating space doesn't automatically make a life form superior and in control in every other life form encounter and environment. Maybe survival in any environment is the ultimate evolution.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall

a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Stop with the PC nonsense! Aliens are not sending their best. They're sending aliens that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems here. They’re bringing lasers. They’re bringing abductions. They’re rapists, probing our women. We need to build a wall around... space.

a reply to: smurfy
Don't spread ignorance. That papyrus' origin is dubious in the most optimistic reckoning.

Who says, Larry Orcutt? He is not exactly 'qualified' if thats what it takes, and he is also something of a skeptic, besides his information is less compelling than the story itself.
So there is no need to stuff in the, 'Don't spread ignorance' meme. Besides Orcutt uses that papyrus's tale as ancient sightings of UFO's from a book on flying saucers, but if you read my post properly, I said I had no clue as to what those things could bein the story.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Genesis 1:27 - "So God created mankind in his own image."

That Genesis quote is something I have to disagree with completely. Here we are, as Earthlings, on a wayward planet that might be visited by possible humanoid alien creatures that some may look quite different than us; yet obviously so vastly talented in interstellar technology that can get them here an back to wherever they came from. And for some people --- not all of them --- to deny the existence of possible interstellar craft visitations by aliens is partially based on a belief that no other humanoid races could arrive here because they believe in the superiority of mankind; therefore no one could be better than themselves and use kneejerk reactions like blaming UFO evidence as proof of demons is quite beyond my comprehension.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

And for some people --- not all of them --- to deny the existence of possible interstellar craft visitations by aliens is partially based on a belief that no other humanoid races could arrive here because they believe in the superiority of mankind;

In English, word order is important. There is a difference between denying the existence of possible interstellar craft and denying the possibility of the existence of interstellar craft. It is possible they exist, butthat is not proof of their existence.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun Nice post. I do not agree with political correctness, but I liked your opening post and I agree that what goes on here is a form of racism against the alien beings visiting Earth. It is a human EGO thing which protects those who do not wish to accept the fact that another intelligent race of beings are here.

So some skip the issue by saying you are calling the crafts themselves a race, when they know damn well you are talking about the crafts occupants.

if there is a federation of 57 alien groups visiting Earth, like some have said, I wonder how much an issue "Race" plays among them?

Are aliens racist too?

I bet some are. I bet this is not a human only quality.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Probably aliens don’t want to be marginalized by humans as they have been.

Movies made about them very disrespectful to say the least.

Being accused of being demons

Even the kidnappings many researchers are convinced are milabs mostly

Accused of being reptiles that want to control or do control the world

Accused of making horrible hybrid freaks in underground basis

The Aliens so far seem very passive and tolerant of human’s foibles and silly, vacuous personality

I know sometimes I’m very hard on us humans but we are a f___ed up race.

The aliens seem to understand that and are very tolerant SO FAR

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
You were right ufo and ET racism is everywhere on ATS. Color me so surprised.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

There is no such thing as a UFO racist as UFOs are not a race.

How is this even a thread?? Good lord, people...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Color me so surprised.

Which colour? Green? Grey? Reptiloid? Or is that a racist comment?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Are aliens racist too?

Absolutely; read any of the early contactee literature. George Adamski was a racist with totalitarian leanings. Then there was the Vril Society, which counted future Nazis among its members.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
Yet you never pointed out its dubious origin, and so doing passed it off as some sort of generally accepted text. It is not.

It's like those characters who say the Vimanika Shastra is proof of ancient phenomena, without mentioning it is a modern text. In archaeology location found is just as important as the treasure itself; an antique shop is dubious. Particularly with Egyptian profiteering.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join