It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman must have everything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

This heading comes from Joni Mitchell’s precious work shades of Scarlet.
Joni

There are times when a certain lyric or headline catches one's attention, this tune I had heard many
times. But something about the way Joni sang it stood out for me,it was as if she was saying that women are being programmed to want endlessly. In this song, it is a particular type of woman called Scarlett she was pointing at, as if she knew her very well.

If it is true that men have feminine energy that would include all of us then. That feminine energy
that sees no limits. Its easy to say we don’t want it, but is there not a desire within all of us to experience every possible emotion? Perhaps not every one, but none the less, when I connect its like a limitless stream that loves to fly where ever it pleases. Like a large colourful bird that floats in to any realm for the pure experience of it. No logic, just adventure and emotion a majestic being that surfs any reality.
I for one, love the sight of simply observing the pure joy and innocence of this bird. But on the other hand, when that talent or facet is taken to an extreme, we are left with a bird who’s feathers are torn and when her feet touch the ground, life is sad and unbearable. On seeing this, it is obvious this bird has been vampirized and held captive on the ground. How does one chain this bird down? I would say by making it addicted to greed. Any other ideas?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Women are being programmed, at least from what I see, to be as emotionally unstable as possible, whilst males are being taught to be hyper-aggressive and unreasonable. Though on further inspection you could argue that both are being merged into one. The feminine now takes on the masculine and vice-versa.

Men are being told that they 'should' have feminine qualities and women are being told that to be feminine is a weakness. We live in the upside down, don't forget that, all traditionally held beliefs must be challenged and eradicated. That was the goal of the NWO's founders, right?

Women want what other women have, the same as men want what other men have - though in women there is (apparently) an inherent need for security. This means that hoarding and 'collecting' would make sense. Men are (apparently) hunters and gatherers so they see uses rather than needs. Who knows, there's so much psychological pollution these days; it's a wonder anyone can rationalize anything. Women want just as much as men do in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Who knows, there's so much psychological pollution these days; it's a wonder anyone can rationalize anything. Women want just as much as men do in my opinion.

When there comes a time of successfull revolution, I would love to see some of the classified files and black books of the western powerhouses. Would make for such an incredible read. I Imagine it would shake the foundation of current beliefs, even for those considered to be awake.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

No doubt. I often wonder about that myself sometimes too.

Do you think there are certain people who wake up in this world and actually do think "I wonder how I can further confuse and bend people to out will". It's like something from an evil comic book villain except it has some very sinister real life implications.

Do they even document this research? Do they keep files on people who have 'broken away' and exposed these things? Are some videos you see actually the truth, about rituals and sacrifices? We will never know, and that's the most infuriating aspect. They would destroy the planet before we found out.

The revolution itself could be a psyop to usher in even more draconian measures, at first disguised as a human emancipation; quickly becomes a control grid. Especially if any form of 'control' is implemented.

One of the measures of a society in decline is how the people respond to political discourse.
Ask any Brit' or American on the street "what do you make of the whole political arena" and the answer you'll probably get will be "I don't know and I don't care". Where will our revolution come from?

Sorry, having a really pessimistic day

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
A culture determines masculine and feminine roles. The truth is everyone falls within a very wide spectrum based on their biology. Please don't get me wrong here, just because someone has a penis or vagina, does not mean that there are not other physiological aspects that hold heavy influence. That means that naturally there are going to be people with a vagina that naturally fit masculine stereotypes on one end of the spectrum and people with a vagina that fall on the opposite end of the spectrum. Most people fall somewhere in between.

Some women want it all, other women are quite content with just having what they need to survive and close relationships. However, THEY do push in any way they can to feed the consumer mentality, so what may seem to you as women wanting it all, is in reality, the push to appeal to many different types of personalities.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

"I don't know and I don't care".
Little change is needed from there, " I dont know but I care"!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Do you think there are certain people who wake up in this world and actually do think "I wonder how I can further confuse and bend people to out will". It's like something from an evil comic book villain except it has some very sinister real life implications.

A sceptic would tell you it isn't possible that someone like that exists. I on the otherhand compare it to a scientist. In the name of science people have done, and most likely still continue to do so regardless of laws, terrible things to Humans, children, animals, corpses etc... All for achieving their goals.

Ask any Brit' or American on the street "what do you make of the whole political arena" and the answer you'll probably get will be "I don't know and I don't care". Where will our revolution come from?

You need an eye catching event and romantic people, of the revolutionary kind, romancers of ideals. In the same way the public was manipulated into their current dogma by subtle, constant manipulations; You need a single explosion of information to wake them up and then a romancer to ensure it builds momentum instead of fizzling out and being forgotten.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Excuse me but ... I am not being reprogrammed! Dumb people are being reprogrammed. I am wide awake to this crap!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
After reading a couple creation myths of Great masculine Gods slaying giant primordial titans, of infinite energy, and an insatiable appetite for life to fill a giant canyon within it self where armies of mortal soldiers of devoured, but is beaten with a small spear that was used correctly...

Things kind of make sense.

edit on 21-8-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
For me, the woman inside each of us is our receptivity.... our desire to experience the material and physical world, through the senses.

Yes, we all have our feminine side being programmed to want more without end. The engineering of consent opened the doors of hyper- consumerism, turning our appetite away from the more subtle experiences of the natural world, making us insensitive and in a state of constant hunger for the extremes of manufactured pleasure... keep the sugar flowing, and you can never have enough money!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Excuse me but ... I am not being reprogrammed! Dumb people are being reprogrammed. I am wide awake to this crap!

I second that.
Thanks awareness10, I couldnt had said it any better!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

And most of the time, they grt it.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Well the soaring and surfing ones energy along as the form doesn't seem to matter goes a bit further than it seems when not everyone has that same ability... The people unaware of this ability are often mindless with their thoughts elsewhere and out of body to begin with and some how cut their finger in Bermuda only to realize that they were standing at the kitchen sink day dreaming like someone with dimentia or astral traveling remote viewing lucid dreaming or whatever anyone wants to call it other than cutting carrots at the counter.

Mindfulness means in full awareness moment to moment of what ia arising then and there in the moment. Sure after one develops mental quiescence then there's certainly a whole hell of a lot more arising than there used to be simply because ones own thinking has ceased and one hears that of many others or clairaudience... Clear seeing keeps mindfulness present and not visually in Bermuda so the finger never gets cut in clear seeing of mindful awareness of so much mental fabrication of others echoing nonsense of attachment oneself has ended to where form ceases to take label yet still exists in its usual form.

Of course if the body and mind are still attached by way of others attachment even if ones own has ended then one can return broken and bruised no one is free even in full enlightenment until after all attachments of self AND other is removed. Since many consider women or a woman their property it is rarer for them to be free than the male because unless the male has overly attached parents he has more ability or freedom to escape than she does especially if a woman is trapped in the parent role by the sole intent of a controlling dominant male to enslave her vs. encouraging and support her in her goals as an equal in every way or a teacher in ways better and vice versa.

As far as wanting it all thats it material is not having it all peace and comfort without control knowing you are secure from ownership is having it all.

So of course equanimity is the way the world should move but insecure control freaks that cannot even control themselves continue to place demands and expectations on everything and everyone not themselves.

new topics

top topics

join