It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy and Hollywood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
When do we ever see a good conspiracy movie come out of Hollywood? When I say conspiracy I mean Illuminati, NWO, or Globalist type conspiracies.

There are or have been a decent number of conspiracy movies believe it or not that have come out of Hollywood but for me not enough and the usual culprit is the CIA bad guys.

Once in a while a crazy General(S) movie hits the screen…7 Days in May is one of the best. en.wikipedia.org...

But No blockbusters that I can think of...

Hollywood conspiracy movies usually end in having a lone nut being the conspiracy

Take the Davinci Code for instance where each one of those movies ends with the usual Hollywood version of conspiracy: the lone nut!

The B movie "They Live" is about the closest movie I can remember that covers Illuminati based conspiracy
en.wikipedia.org...

Of course the greatest mainstream conspiracy movie is the Manchurian Candidate. Though that was at first a propaganda movie against the communist world.
en.wikipedia.org...(2004_film)

And of course "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" is high on the list of memorable Hollywood conspiracy yarns. THE 1957 AND 1978 VERISONS ARE BOTH GREAT
en.wikipedia.org...(1978_film)

"Three Days of the Condor" is a great CIA, the government is a murderer movie

"The Parallax View" and "JFK" are both great presidential assassination movies

en.wikipedia.org...

Overall though, any idea of an organized conspiracy movie (Illuminati Type) is in my estimation shunned like the plague in Hollywood as well mainstream books and TV.

I believe they have literally programmed the populace to have a psychological aversion to conspiracy movies and stories. That’s not hard to do since often conspiracies have too much complexity for your average blood and guts and light mystery moviegoer.

Maybe the famous Fox X Files is different. But where is it now. Granted Fox, surprisingly often for a time goes off the plantation and may do a conspiracy movie, show or even story but strangely usually on such occasions the story is quickly buried.

X files was brought back briefly for a hot second, but where is it now?

Overall it seems its okay of course to do an anti CIA movie. They seem to be the chosen whipping boy for society to beat up on.

It’s alright to do aliens and even the once in awhile religious conspiracy yarn is allowed but there is rarely a serious NWO/GLOBALIST plot conspiracy movie, if there ever was one.

Any thoughts on peoples best conspiracy taleS in Hollywood

List of “conspiracy” movies

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
What about 7 Days, Enemy of the State, Eagle Eye, and books like The Light of Other Days??

Hell, I was a good fan of National Treasure, but I think that was more of an adventure ride than a conspiracy though. They Live was an amazing production. I had the blu ray release, it was awesome. I got it on Vudu now.

still the best part of the movie:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
For conspiracy about jury trials and the money that plays out behind the scenes, is Runaway Jury with Gene Hackman

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Kill the Messenger

Frankly, Willtell, I have to say I do absolutely believe that Hollywood productions are both a vehicle for retelling history the way a certain controlling populous would have us remember it historically, and "accurate," but also, the way of getting out certain information that would never be officially admitted in any other way....

How about Sicario, as well.
How do you tell the American public that part of what we use special forces for are to restore a balance we actively dislodged in Medillin cartels, giving it over to the Mexican cartels, who are far more violent and unpredictable, than the Columbian ones were?

Regards,
tetra

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The director/producer of this movie was killed before the release. IMO murder, the said he killed his family then himself.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

So the movie was never finished? It looked like it was to be an amazing production. The one that was actually released after the Feds kill off David Crowley and his family apparently is just a Q&A style documentary with interviews.
This guy is warning us not to watch it due to the volume of subconscious and subliminal messaging. So obviously I am going to watch it.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

No. He released this trailer as a way to gain more support and funding. Whilst he was writing, during which periods his friends said they usually wouldn't see much of him, he obviously died and so did his young daughter and wife. The dog he didn't shoot, apparently not able to kill the dog, daughters fine though. Some time after they found the crime scene after reports, I think, came from a neighbour. Definately worth researching up on. There are youtube videos with some reports, crime scene photos, and interviews with friends.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The Hollywood conspiracy theme was and will be always be under the lines. We do not need to name things with their names in my opinion. Is enough to bring the right emotion and our brains will catch the rest.

Dog day afternoon. Thin red line. White hunter black heart. That's what I mean. If I was a sane producer I would choose theese ones Instead of some crazy alien area 51 script. It would make more impact that way. Subconscious is the reason. One piece of art like Donnie Brasco, or Revolver, The Sting, Four Rooms, For a few Dollars more, etc. tells thousand things, which however far away from the conspiracy field, are yet so close if you can slip in, therough the right lobe of your brain.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

They Live was an amazing production. I had the blu ray release, it was awesome. I got it on Vudu now.

still the best part of the movie:

That video pretty much sums up the experience of arguing about conspiracies online.

Ugh...

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The assassin film 'SALT' shows MKUltra Greek coding for assassins's alters (split personality) as a RED DELTA.

This logo is seen in the films introduction title.

The fallen watchers (wingless immortals) are seen in fictional films as elves and Sci-Fi programs as Spock in Star Trek.

Hollywood grooms the unknowing public to their NWO 24/7.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
How was They Live about the Illuminati and not aliens?

What about the two Dan Brown films, the protagonist in neither film was a lone wolf.

Finally you mention that they brought the X-Files back but where is it now..what does that even mean ?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
The fallen watchers (wingless immortals) are seen in fictional films as elves and Sci-Fi programs as Spock in Star Trek.

Spock dies, he's not immortal, and he's Vulcan, not a "fallen watcher" (whatever that is). Have you even seen Star Trek?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd

The director/producer of this movie was killed before the release. IMO murder, the said he killed his family then himself.

Way thumbs up for this information I didn't know!

I'll eagerly, though with a bit of trepidation, look into this

All great responses!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
How was They Live about the Illuminati and not aliens?

What about the two Dan Brown films, the protagonist in neither film was a lone wolf.

Finally you mention that they brought the X-Files back but where is it now..what does that even mean ?

The two Brown movies end with a lone nut doing all the dirt and lets the secret organizations off the hook

Is the X Files still on Fox?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
One reason I opted this is that I wrote what I believe is a good novel

Of course maybe I’m wrong and publishers just don’t agree with me.

In this book is everything that underlies the elite’s empire on this planet:

Black Magic, elite think Tanks, powerful Masonic organizations and Bush type politicians and even alluring beautiful witches and Warlocks running the world from think tanks and organizations like Tavistock.

I wish I had a name or could just get Dan Brown’s name on this

I might be killed if this was ever published I believe at this point

Of course I could self-publish but that is expensive and risky

Here's a part of the query letter I send to publishers that gets a good response

Imagine all the atmosphere of a DaVinci Code-type mystery, cloaked in the arcane, dangerous milieu of ceremonial magic, and you have Magic in the City, my latest novel of 117,407 words. Magic in the City, is the steamy tale of a modern-day New York-based private detective team wrapped up in a mysterious adventure to stop a powerful elitist London-based think-tank, and magical order, the Illuminas Group. This group is determined to wreck havoc in the world using black magic, murder, and domination to wrest control of the world’s hidden elite hierarchy

I won’t go too far since I don’t want to give away the story.

If I could get a well known writer of “fiction” to co-write I’m am certain this would have been published.

Is Dan Brown out there?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Also I will add the Vaxxine documentary that came out. I know it is'nt a hollywood movie but Robert d'Niro was involved and he is high profile hollywood.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
He is talking about how Hollywood subtly exposes us to the existence of these types of beings in our real world by showing them as virtuous noble beings in the cinema, such as Vulcans and elves.

I assume he is making a connection that the Nephelim are the fallen wingless watchers that are portrayed in film as elves and Vulcans. Romulans arent very nice though.

It is too close to the real world names and institutions. IF you literally changed either the time period (future or past) or even the planet, but kept everything exactly the same save for a few names, they will pick it up. Think about how movies like 300 and Lord of the Rings are actually exposing an underlying and inevitabe conflict between eastern and western powers, which has come to a boiling point this year with both China and Russia inside Syria today with the USA and European partners. Eentually something is going to happen to jump start a grater conflict.

But they shield it by masking it as a historical context, or base it in a fictional time and place of fantasy. However, the underlying theme still resonates, an inevitable battle between Eastern and Western powers.

this is likely what you will have to do in order have the novel picked up by a major publisher.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The conspiracy is Hollywood itself. THEY make films that they want, not what you want. The overall governing factor is money, how much can a film pull in? If you want a secondary conspiracy of Hollywood you only have to look at the holocaust. There is not many years go by without a film about the holocaust. It's been a couple of years since the last one so another must be in the pipeline. Wait and see.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd

Also I will add the Vaxxine documentary that came out. I know it is'nt a hollywood movie but Robert d'Niro was involved and he is high profile hollywood.

The Vaccine movie will at all costs be kept outside of the mainstream.

It won't get much further than youtube

Too much money and control in that area.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
He is talking about how Hollywood subtly exposes us to the existence of these types of beings in our real world by showing them as virtuous noble beings in the cinema, such as Vulcans and elves.

I assume he is making a connection that the Nephelim are the fallen wingless watchers that are portrayed in film as elves and Vulcans. Romulans arent very nice though.

It is too close to the real world names and institutions. IF you literally changed either the time period (future or past) or even the planet, but kept everything exactly the same save for a few names, they will pick it up. Think about how movies like 300 and Lord of the Rings are actually exposing an underlying and inevitabe conflict between eastern and western powers, which has come to a boiling point this year with both China and Russia inside Syria today with the USA and European partners. Eentually something is going to happen to jump start a grater conflict.

But they shield it by masking it as a historical context, or base it in a fictional time and place of fantasy. However, the underlying theme still resonates, an inevitable battle between Eastern and Western powers.

this is likely what you will have to do in order have the novel picked up by a major publisher.

Great idea thank you!

I never thought of it

top topics

<<   2 >>

join