It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy and Hollywood

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I thought Close Encounters of the Third Kind (Spielberg) was one of the best conspiracy movies. You have aliens, abduction AND govt. cover-up all rolled into one.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Such is the society we live in. This is why I never trust "researchers", How many "Researchers" And "Scientists" Protect each other and those even higher than them today? I would wager a fair amount. Makes it hard, and almost foolish, to believe everything you hear.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: opethPA
How was They Live about the Illuminati and not aliens?

What about the two Dan Brown films, the protagonist in neither film was a lone wolf.

Finally you mention that they brought the X-Files back but where is it now..what does that even mean ?

The two Brown movies end with a lone nut doing all the dirt and lets the secret organizations off the hook

Is the X Files still on Fox?

Angels and Demons ends with two characters conspiring to enact the crime they had planned. If you mean you didnt like the ending because it had nothing to do with the Illuminati after the various red herrings of the primary suspect then fair enough.

Also their isnt a TV series, ever , that hasnt or wont end at some point. You probably have read that they are negotiating with the two primary actors and Chris Carter to continue the revival.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join