It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well Europe? How's that multicultural 3rd world diversity working out for ya?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

They obviously look like the typical local Italians. It's actually gotten so bad that people are turning to the Mafia for help.

Migrants versus the MAFIA: Cosa Nostra 'declares war' on refugees as mayor says Sicily capital feels more like Istanbul or Beirut than Europe

Nice fail as usual, oh and thanks for the great link.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So you post a video, no proof there refugges or muslim, all i see is criminals.

But the best part is where you say people will defend this, i have a hard time seeing anyone defend this, but hey its your thread, must be true.

Some common sense is all that's required to understand who perpetrated this...

Was the crowd robbing the store ethnically diverse?
That should be a big clue Sherlock.

Plz google the word common sense, i dont think you understand what it means.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Welcome to the future people. Whats the answer? Global Police state/Martial law. What do TPTB want? PS/ML...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I live in Vancouver as well, close to Richmond. Canada doesn't have this problem yet. This is specifically a European problem because of the way they handled the migrant crisis. Because if you have anything to say about it, you are a racist. We'll have the same problem too as long as the race card keeps getting dropped. There's 1st world countries and 3rd world countries for a reason. You can't open the gates and expect things to go well.

The only reason there are 1st and 3rd world countries is because the financiers of the world make it so.

There are problems in some parts of Europe, but Europe is a very big place. Russia doesn't have issues with migrants and Russia, believe it or not is in Europe.

There are bound to be issues involving immigrants, but then again, there are many more issues, in all countries, being created by indigenous folk.

The media ramp,up the drama, they try to stir emotion, they like to push an agenda. It's also known as problem, reaction, solution. Your Governement will be presenting all three to you any day soon.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Funny to take riotous scenes and extrapolate all kinds of sociological conclusions is the height of folly.

If the rich west didn’t want to ever bother with minorities from Africa and Asia then they never should have went in those countries, as Mussolini attacked Ethiopia, France colonized Morocco, Tunisia, Senegal, Algeria and MALI, and actually many more African countries.

England colonized India, Egypt, Sudan, Ghana, Kenya, and many other African countries and many South East Asian countries, even China and the Opium wars.

King Loepold of Belgium worked 10 million Africans to death--DOCUMENTED

So please when the chickens start coming home to roost don’t start crying

Karma is a bitch, baby

Speaking of logical follies...oi vey. So you mean to tell me these countries have been waiting patiently for hundreds of years for payback? Karma's a bitch? Well, in that case... the war in the ME is karma baby. That whole area belonged to Christians once upon a time. How far back can we erase borders? How about Genghis Khan's days or the Roman Empire? You do realize, the world started long before you got out of bed huh? Are you white? I think you may be. Let's take a look into your ancestry. Any ill-gotten gains you would like to relinquish for the sake of white shame? Comfy job? home? If your logic dictates that the civilized world we live in was hatched off the the backs of oppression hundreds of years ago, then whatever you have now is a direct result of someone else's pain. Regardless if it happened hundreds of years ago. Ready to give it up? Probably not. So stop being a hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Funny to take riotous scenes and extrapolate all kinds of sociological conclusions is the height of folly.

If the rich west didn’t want to ever bother with minorities from Africa and Asia then they never should have went in those countries, as Mussolini attacked Ethiopia, France colonized Morocco, Tunisia, Senegal, Algeria and MALI, and actually many more African countries.

England colonized India, Egypt, Sudan, Ghana, Kenya, and many other African countries and many South East Asian countries, even China and the Opium wars.

Karma is a bitch, baby

Speaking of logical follies...oi vey. So you mean to tell me these countries have been waiting patiently for hundreds of years for payback? Karma's a bitch? Well, in that case... the war in the ME is karma baby. That whole area belonged to Christians once upon a time. How far back can we erase borders? How about Genghis Khan's days or the Roman Empire? You do realize, the world started long before you got out of bed huh? Are you white? I think you may be. Let's take a look into your ancestry. Any ill-gotten gains you would like to relinquish for the sake of white shame? Comfy job? home? If your logic dictates that the civilized world we live in was hatched off the the backs of oppression hundreds of years ago, then whatever you have now is a direct result of someone else's pain. Regardless if it happened hundreds of years ago. Ready to give it up? Probably not. So stop being a hypocrite.

Karma is just reality. Has nothing to do with revenge or waiting for something.

Much of the modern world comes from the 17…18th …19th and 20th century era of the Atlantic slave trade and the colonialism of Asia and Africa by predatory europe whether we like it or not.

Blame or not its just reality

The Christians btw never had the ME. Some Jews did and the Roman occupation of Palestine, therefore some Roman Catholics were in Palestine They’re were some Christians there but not in the entire ME.

Anyway Karma works on everybody east or west

To bolster your claim indeed the Arabs were predatory towards Spain and the Iberian peninsula and got kicked out after civilizing the world for 800 years

Karma is a bitch and so was Queen Isabella

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Badly

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

edit on 20-8-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I live in Vancouver as well, close to Richmond. Canada doesn't have this problem yet. This is specifically a European problem because of the way they handled the migrant crisis. Because if you have anything to say about it, you are a racist. We'll have the same problem too as long as the race card keeps getting dropped. There's 1st world countries and 3rd world countries for a reason. You can't open the gates and expect things to go well.

I think the flood gates are already open here.

Entire industries have been taken over and there is an air of resentment about it from the locals and many are not shy about sharing the opinion.

Trouble is that the immigrants are doing better here than we are. Their model of simple living and multi generational households are more suited to "over priced" housing market.

It is embarrassing in my culture to live at home with parents until at least 30. But why? The ones that stayed home and socked away their money while I was out "discovering myself" are past condos and on to single detatched.

I lost, but who's fault is that?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

No I hear ya. Lots of cultures are like that. Stay home, save money, get married and move out. And it's usually just one woman in their life. Us Canadians like to screw the pooch and not take life so seriously. That's our culture. But I"m not sure if we're really discussing what's in the OP. Yes, the foreign real estate owners have certainly taken the housing market for a ride here, but that's also the corrupt politicians. It's my opinion Vancouver is just one giant money laundering front.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I assume that you are joking about the looters being native Italians. Most of them appear to be of a very dark hue.

But what the Hell, obviously, they were in need of food and can you blame them for being hungry and solving their problem in ways that seem fitting to their way of life and thinking? The Western world really needs to adjust its parameters to fit the world view of others. Only then with that understanding can there be peace, universal happiness and a mutual understanding of the moods, wants, and desires of others. It is all about letting go of old ideals and accepting the acceptance of a doomed, worldwide civilization. My assumption is that this is all planned and after the fall something entirely new will be ushered into acceptance.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Where do refugees get money to pay for stuff at restaurants?

What money?? They looked hungry to me. What they attacked was the food, not the restaurant. Reminded me of looting after Katrina.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Karma is a bitch, baby

Take a breath. You don't have to justify the Crusades, the Holy Land and the Chosenites all in one exhale.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Truth is a lot like herpes. You're mad at first but eventually you accept it.
edit on 20-8-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Considering that the timestamp clearly says 11/19/2015:

I'd say that it's old news being retitled for today's propaganda, possibly a second looting from Kenya:

edit on 21-8-2016 by SargonThrall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Sounds like Propoganda,probably paid to perform civil unrest.nothing new here when pushing an agenda

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

edit on 8/21/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Well... of course they are immigrants from somewhere... most likely were bought over on those Boats and this is what they do in return.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Pure propaganda, I agree. Video is not what it purports to be.

Stirring up racist hatred in Europe is not cool. The situation is not even remotely as bad as the MSM would have you believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join