It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well Europe? How's that multicultural 3rd world diversity working out for ya?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Immigrant mob ransacks Italian restaurant twice in less than 5 seconds. I laughed but not because I think it's funny. It's just...madness. I'm laughing because there's really nothing else I can do. It's like throwing my hands in the air and surrendering to the insanity our world has become. There will be defenders coming to their rescue. Change the narrative a bit to allow for confirmation bias. What can I say? It's just Cultural Enrichment. *gulp

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So you post a video, no proof there refugges or muslim, all i see is criminals.

But the best part is where you say people will defend this, i have a hard time seeing anyone defend this, but hey its your thread, must be true.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Working great, thanks for asking :+)

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

They obviously look like the typical local Italians. It's actually gotten so bad that people are turning to the Mafia for help.

Migrants versus the MAFIA: Cosa Nostra 'declares war' on refugees as mayor says Sicily capital feels more like Istanbul or Beirut than Europe

edit on 20-8-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Just say it.. Ok ill say it.. You are a racist. Or more like white supremacist.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I can't help but laugh at it myself.

Reminds me of the flash mobs that happened at gas stations across America.

And honestly I am sure there are counties where people could get organized and perform another flash mob across places like Wal-Mart and quite possibly even the mall.

All it will take is a huge group of people to fill up a place and do exactly what they guy did with a hammer. You'll see others join in the fun.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

Apart from what is seen the video, is there any additional sources that actually can identify these criminals are Muslim immigrants? I only ask for completeness in the message. Regardless, how often does this type of thing happen in that area? Has it happened in the past, prior to the "great international love-in" movement?

@Pandaram, BTW, attacking the person and not discussing the topic is better, how? Last I checked, the T&C's here strictly forbids attacking the poster and not the message. Do you have anything constructive to add to the adult discussion?

edit on 8/20/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
People in groups think they can do what ever they will, and it works sadly...

Doesn't matter if it's flash mob or a group of bikers like the idiots below, enjoy the karma.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I live in Vancouver British Columbia. Nobody is going to tell us the real demographic percentages. We have Muslims, Hindus, Budists, every color and shade of skin available and no problems even close to what is being reported by countries that are just now finally getting a taste of multiculturalism.

We have a road in Richmond BC that is called hiway to heavan. Every single denomination of religion lined up shoulder to shoulder down that road. Everyone except the Jews and Catholics. They dont like to mingle.

So Italy is having problems with other cultures?... pure Catholic, I am not suppriesed. They are generally more intollerant than the most radical islamist.

Italy can deal with it. They are not special IMO.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

What was the relevance of that video? Showboating and wiping out doesn't seem to be a good analogy.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

It was the reckless driving in a group, they get away with it because they are numbered just like the flashmob in the OP, the vipeout was just a bonus.

I said that in the post...

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I live in Vancouver as well, close to Richmond. Canada doesn't have this problem yet. This is specifically a European problem because of the way they handled the migrant crisis. Because if you have anything to say about it, you are a racist. We'll have the same problem too as long as the race card keeps getting dropped. There's 1st world countries and 3rd world countries for a reason. You can't open the gates and expect things to go well.
edit on 20-8-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Pandaram

Apart from what is seen the video, is there any additional sources that actually can identify these criminals are Muslim immigrants? I only ask for completeness in the message. Regardless, how often does this type of thing happen in that area? Has it happened in the past, prior to the "great international love-in" movement?

@Pandaram, BTW, attacking the person and not discussing the topic is better, how? Last I checked, the T&C's here strictly forbids attacking the poster and not the message. Do you have anything constructive to add to the adult discussion?

I didnt watch the video.. I was replying to the comment of the op..

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I live in Vancouver as well, close to Richmond. Canada doesn't have this problem yet. This is specifically a European problem because of they way the handled the migrant crisis. Because if you have anything to say about it, you are a racist. We'll have the same problem too as long as the race card keeps getting dropped. There's 1st world countries and 3rd world countries for a reason. You can't open the gates and expect things to go well.

There is no 1st world or 3rd world.. Its just bollox. Take the benefits away. Half the europians will eat rats and live in tin sheds.. Do you know north america has more inbreeding realated illness then pakisthan?

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So you post a video, no proof there refugges or muslim, all i see is criminals.

But the best part is where you say people will defend this, i have a hard time seeing anyone defend this, but hey its your thread, must be true.

Some common sense is all that's required to understand who perpetrated this...

Was the crowd robbing the store ethnically diverse?
That should be a big clue Sherlock.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Where do refugees get money to pay for stuff at restaurants?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

And yet you still have nothing of value to add to the discussion. What are your thoughts beyond simple racial baiting? I would love to hear some deep analysis from you. I really would.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Funny to take riotous scenes and extrapolate all kinds of sociological conclusions is the height of folly.

If the rich west didn’t want to ever bother with minorities from Africa and Asia then they never should have went in those countries, as Mussolini attacked Ethiopia, France colonized Morocco, Tunisia, Senegal, Algeria and MALI, and actually many more African countries.

England colonized India, Egypt, Sudan, Ghana, Kenya, and many other African countries and many South East Asian countries, even China and the Opium wars.

King Loepold of Belgium worked 10 million Africans to death--DOCUMENTED

So please when the chickens start coming home to roost don’t start crying

Karma is a bitch, baby

edit on 20-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Everyone except the Jews and Catholics. They dont like to mingle.

That is the trend, isn't it?...More and more Whites moving to the towns outside the City..

The Chinese pretty much own Vancouver, Richmond, and Burnaby .. living there is just too expensive for many..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join