It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catastrophic events in August seen by Remote Viewers - Courtney Brown´s Farsight Institute

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Daz Smith only describes an earthquake, so its done.
Dick Allgire session is way more complex, its wild...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Fair enough he does describe a few things that sound like the earthquake.

He says the ground moves and how there's a high-pitched rumbling plus the fallen buildings and even how it happens at night.

"It's like it's quiet one minute then there's this massive rumble, shaking, creaking sound." "The sounds and the rumbling and the shaking comes first and then this structure changes it's shape (referring to collapse). It feels like it comes out of nowhere. It's a quiet, quiet time. There are life around. It does feel like night or something. hardly anyone around but a really quiet time."

Not bad.

Not conclusive either! Such things never are.

edit on 8.26.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
there was a big blast today at a Turkish Police station.. the images fit the "vision"
there was also a big explosion in Brussels you haven't heard of yet (info is hard to find)

Not all news is going to be "as it happens" nor will you be informed just by watching one source..
I myself had to stumble across that event, that happened a few hours ago, on pure chance on another site.

I don't like TFI, mainly for the past misses and what that makes legit RV look like..

But this... is a double hit.

2 for 3 not bad..

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

And they saw the orlando massacre too, i didn't check all their work at this project but i think they are not bad.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So, they predicted earthquakes and terrorist bombings? Extremely low hanging fruit there. I predict a big earthquake and a terrorist bombing in September. That will be $9.99 please.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Have you seen the video?
Do you know what they are doing?
Do you know what third eye is?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Manula

Have you seen the video?

No.
Yes.
Yes.

I researched Courtney Brown and the Farsight Institute a few years ago. I don't need to look at another one of their videos.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Have you seen the video?

No.
Yes.
Yes.

I researched Courtney Brown and the Farsight Institute a few years ago. I don't need to look at another one of their videos.

Same here.. but i still gave it a look (broken watch theory)
the disdain against CB is understood, but you really need to see at least the first RV "daz"
and i do mean really.. i've never seen such a positive hit.. to throw it under courtney's scam rug would be a disservice.

It's dam near "almost" proof of RV.. i kid you not.. but it's up to you

The fact these guys are tied to TFI/CB makes me cringe.. It's that strong a hit.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I don't care about CB, Daz Smith saw Italy's quake, i don't have any doubts about it.
Get over it. ✌

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6

Have you seen the video?

No.
Yes.
Yes.

the disdain against CB is understood, but you really need to see at least the first RV "daz"
and i do mean really.. i've never seen such a positive hit.. to throw it under courtney's scam rug would be a disservice.

The fact these guys are tied to TFI/CB makes me cringe.. It's that strong a hit.

All right. I watched 9 minutes of that. He's vaguely predicting an earthquake (or an explosion.) Does he ever specify Italy? Or give any more details? If so, I'll watch the rest of it. Otherwise...

Like I said before, you're always going to get a hit predicting an earthquake, especially if you give no details and have an entire month as your window:

List of 2016 earthquakes

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6

Have you seen the video?

No.
Yes.
Yes.

All right. I watched 9 minutes of that. He's vaguely predicting an earthquake (or an explosion.) Does he ever specify Italy? Or give any more details? If so, I'll watch the rest of it. Otherwise...

Like I said before, you're always going to get a hit predicting an earthquake, especially if you give no details and have an entire month as your window:

List of 2016 earthquakes

He does get some more detail a bit further in, yes one can predict "they'll be an earthquake" without any actual RV skill.. but he gets into the timing and deeper visions of the aftermath.. that's where things go from "random coincidence" to "crap one of Courtney's lackeys is actually talented"

He speaks of the time of the event being dead calm, early morning.. that's rather specific...
When he's reaching further in for visions later in, the basic arrangement of dwellings does indeed fit the mountain villa architecture, but that throws him as that's not regular nor atypical ... he's looking at a pancaked mess and trying to ascertain it's original state then place that into cliche architecture to get the location, seeing as the area hit was a mixed bag of old and new, his lack of certainty on the building style actually helps validate the vision.

The other two RV's... i'm not so certain off, but i think the second guy see's what "caused it".. but that's another topic i'm not touching with a ten foot barge pole... 3rd one may have been mixed visions of Syria.. in such high energy/conflict zones it's hard to get any clarity (it's a mess).

But the first guy.. yeah he's rather legit, he should break away from TFI and go freelance.
As.. has been shown here.. he'll get little cred running with CB.
edit on 27-8-2016 by Xarian6 because: .

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

So, I watched the rest of it.

First of all, he specifically says that it's not Europe.

He keeps talking about and drawing a blocky, modern type structure and talks about one building being the focus of this event. I didn't hear anything that came remotely close to describing the architecture of the region.

He repeatedly uses the word "explosion" in suggesting what it might be.

He keeps saying it's in an urban area while the earthquake was centered in a rural region.

I just don't see how this is any great hit. It's a mostly non-specific prediction of an earthquake or bomb explosion in an urban area somewhere. Once again, you'd have a pretty good chance of being right about that for any given month even without RV. And he was wrong about the location.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Manula
Sounds like the earth quake in Italy.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Did they remote view D's?

Ok I'll say it. D's what?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Drawsoho

If you dont give any credit to this, then why loose time replying?

In retrospect, he was right. Wasnt he...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join