It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catastrophic events in August seen by Remote Viewers - Courtney Brown´s Farsight Institute

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Put up a link to previous Farsight Institutes failures. Let's compare.

But, we're discussing the OP's current video for August.
edit on 20-8-2016 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DaphneApollo

Seriously? You couldn't even be bothered to google it?

Here's a link to their own page where, if you scroll down, you'll see what they "predicted" for 2013. And you'll notice that they're full of imagination.

ETA: If you search ATS, you'll also find numerous threads over the years on their "predictions". And notice how they fail, almost every time. But even a broken clock is right twice a day.
edit on 2082016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Manula

Well, this is simple: if we don't see a fireball / plane / meteor / mothership fall down near a big city this month, we know it's been bogus. Remote viewing is quite interesting, has been thoroughly investigated and there is something to it. Just wait and see.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

You know ...YOU could at LEAST fake impending DOOM once in a WHILE!
I thought we were supposed to be in WWIII by now, have they changed that one for the alien thing?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Please let it be a mushroom cloud over Mecca during the peak of Hajj!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DaphneApollo

OP, the way to look at these guys is: Have they ever been right? Not in a "kinda, sorta, maybe if you look at it this way" kind of right, but dead on, it happened so close to the way they predicted it can't be coincidence? Like Nostradamus, some of these folks can be so vague or general in their predictions, it can fit just about anything.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Wonder if I have time for a load of wash. I don't want to miss this one too.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If true, this would explain why a good portion of TPTB fled to Antarctica about 6 weeks ago ( not the Bush family or any of the famous names.)

The underground bunkers are there and in some of the southern areas in South America are apparently housing thousands of these jackoffs right now.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Can you back any of that up?.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The dome mentioned by the second viewer... thought of the Hagia Sophia when it was mentioned.

edit on 8/20/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Probably hasn't been covered because every last prediction or prophecy on ATS failed to happen and turned out to be a waste of time for everyone.

According to ATS CA shouldn't even be here anymore, many times over.
edit on 20-8-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Can you back any of that up?.

Nope! This info is from Corey Goode and other David Wilcock insiders, which means there's gonna be plenty of members on ATS ready to ridicule it.

Www.spherebeingalliance.com

There was however some interesting satellite shots of the Arctic that shows some unusual activity going on there in the way of thermal imagery. I'm gonna dig and see if I can find it.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I watched the video and I thought the events described by the rvers were too generic to be useful. I know that rv is more of an art than a science, but if rvers did indeed locate Sadaam Hussein in his hidey-hole and rvers are capable of pinpointing locations in that way, then Farsight should do a follow-up session to try to get longitude and latitude coordinates or some sort of specific location for the August event.

Sal

edit on 20-8-2016 by SallieSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

David Wilcock

of Ancient Aliens fame, nuff said.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Watched the video.

The first viewer seemed to be describing the collapse of a large building.

His description leans more to the effect of an earthquake than an explosion in that an explosion would, I think, leave more an impression of outward movement, rather than shaking and collapse.

The second viewer left the impression of a meteor or bolide strike. The "sizzling" heat and smell of acrid, burning metal, as well as the piece that appeared to break off perpendicularly to the main track, gives the strong impression of a bolide.

Although unable to give a location, his depiction of the "target area on the globe gave the impression of the eastern Mediterranean or northeastern Africa.

And when he visualized the entry track of the object in relation to the limb of the Earth, his drawing showed a high angle entry, almost polar approach.

I doubt that detail caught his attention.

The third viewer did not provide much in the way of useful information. Her perceptions appear to have been centered more on the aftermath of the event.

The aggressive "military" response (shooting, attacking) would seem more expected in geographical area previously alluded to.

Just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Oh, my! Are you clearly out of reason in your heads. This are dumb actors doing a role, even not so well. And remote viewing by itself is not prediction thing at all. Who put that illusion and when I do not know, but the fact is that the internet domain becomes more and more ridiculous farmhouse for flat-beaked, domesticated birds with loud voices.
edit on 21-8-2016 by ratskin32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Probably hasn't been covered because every last prediction or prophecy on ATS failed to happen and turned out to be a waste of time for everyone.

According to ATS CA shouldn't even be here anymore, many times over.

That is not true.

Someone accurately predicted the Fukushima earthquake long before it happened,, and they got the magnitude and the date exactly right as it was first reported. I don't have a link to that, but I'm sure others will remember it.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo
Put up a link to previous Farsight Institutes failures.

How about you put a link up to their successes!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Remote viewers, channelers, scryers and prophets have that one thing in common - catastrophe. Revelations of doom and destruction seem intertwined with these groups and one of the reassuring sides to that is how they've all been wrong for 3-4 thousand years.

Fair enough, some individuals have struck interpretational gold sometimes and make me think, "Huh?!" Couple of those Nostradamus ones call to mind. Otherwise, it's been many centuries of prediction and prophecy with a few successful guesses attracting applause in spite of the likely millions of ones that failed.

Farsight might strike gold in the next two weeks. It's a great time to predict stuff falling out of the sky and they could point to Syria and claim a win already. That point alone begs the question of how much news the three RVers watch? If they are sincere in their belief to be RVing, is it plausible they are drawing their impressions from subconscious recall of news events?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

My opinion

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join