It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catastrophic events in August seen by Remote Viewers - Courtney Brown´s Farsight Institute

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Ah wilcock.......Sorry I don't fall for his BS.
oving on.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
Remote viewers, channelers, scryers and prophets have that one thing in common

They just make crap up and rake in money from the gullible!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Kandinsky
Remote viewers, channelers, scryers and prophets have that one thing in common

They just make crap up and rake in money from the gullible!

You're right insofar as *some* do. A lot of people go looking for it too.

Quite a few more got nothing but ridicule and failure. Wonder what Blossom Goodchild's up to lately?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hokey comes to mind.

Comes to mind as well.

Contrived.

The fact that I can take a 7 youtube video course to learn to remote view says it all.

That sums up my opinion of this Institute and remote viewing...on with the analysis of what was posted:

Here is what I got out of them:

Missile strike type of attack followed by Military intervention.
Seems like they have remote viewed the Middle East.
Good job.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo
Keep doing your thang OP. Did anyone watch the video? Probably not considering how fast the replies are.

The video is over one hour long. The original poster gives no summary or clue of the video content whatsoever.

Is it any surprise the response level is limited?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
yes, the globe image on the hottest july ever site showed all redish north and south!....usually there's some blue....bloody hail it's winter down there....

and a huge plume of dark red was on the edge of Antarctica....really big....1200 miles across

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Can you back any of that up?.

Nope! This info is from Corey Goode and other David Wilcock insiders, which means there's gonna be plenty of members on ATS ready to ridicule it.

Www.spherebeingalliance.com

There was however some interesting satellite shots of the Arctic that shows some unusual activity going on there in the way of thermal imagery. I'm gonna dig and see if I can find it.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I mentioned this in an earlier thread about these same predictions. Dick Algier (sp?) Remote viewed the most notable news event for July 2016 in June 2016 and posted the material prior to July. He describes and draws the oddly shaped Pulse Nightclub, Omar Mateen and his wife. He looks at the next day and describes where the memorial and news vans are located along with describing the pock marked outer walls of the building. The smell of alcohol,smoke, gunfire, and body odors, almost like he was right there.

I can't say that i 100% buy into a consciousness grid or what have you, but nothing about the concept behind remote viewing goes against any findings of modern physics. On the contrary, it seems to fit right in with the idea in Quantum Physics that all of space and time exist in the same moment.

If you look at the farsight material and listen to them with an open undecided mind, leaving your ego out of it you will find the honesty in their work. Dick for instance during the August 2016 material talks about how a viewer can grab on to things at times and run with imagination rather than actual data. He even says he hopes that is what has happened here, because he doesn't want the event to happen as he perceived it.

Deny the science if you want, but it is there. At the same time you have to take it as it comes knowing that tomorrow is never promised. Everyone on Earth could believe a meteor is going to kill us all tomorrow save for One Human. Tomorrow comes and the only denier is the only one killed. Point is to live your life at either end of the spectrum of doom fear and flat out denial is folly. Take in information, be prepared as best you can for what may come, but never let it cripple you to the point that you have no life to enjoy.
edit on 21-8-2016 by wastedown because: Grammar Nazi evasion

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Yup, Dick did see the Orlando Massacre one month in advance so... I don´t know but i personally saw some stuff too in a 3h meditation and in more than one dream but it doesn't mean it will happen.
The international tension is on an all time high and anything can happen right now.
Lets hope for the best.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
All three could be describing day to day events in any middle east war torn hell hole. Take your pick which one.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I dont think you saw it well...
Go to 35m:30sec in the video and pay attention...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DaphneApollo

Thanks for your reply. Dick Allgire is my favorite, his description is very good and it even fits with my own visions.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Manula

I love the topic of remote viewing, and have watched several of the reeeeaally long Farsight Institute videos. I've read at least five books on the subject, and would say it's definitely my favourite 'low stress' matter of inquiry in the world of weird. I find the Farsight videos & the viewers involved intriguing, and I love to consider the possibilities which the unknowns, the mysterious things of our planet/ solar system throw up.

That said, I can never get used to the robotic & jerky affectations of Courtney Brown, or his awkward delivery style, bless him. He's gone & dyed his hair ginger, and donned a pair of Lennon specs too, which really doesn't help lol. I know it's totally irrelevant to the work of the institute, but still, I can't help but chuckle when I see him introducing the video.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I've never heard of these people before, but what they are doing is incredibly difficult. I know this from personal experience.

It is interesting, the first viewer described a downward driving force, a structure that has pillars or struts, collapsing and breaking apart, unexpected rumbling and shaking during a quiet time, most likely at night, with people missing...

The quakes that hit Italy last night reportedly caused a landslide, the complete destruction of a bridge, and at least a hundred people were thought to be trapped beneath the rubble. An entire town was decimated. There was definitely rumbling and shaking, definitely plenty of rubble, and a definite downward force. It was unexpected and happened during the wee hours of the morning, when most everyone was still asleep or in the process of starting their morning, and there was significant loss of life.

These events are described by three separate viewers. The second man actually had a two-part viewing. So they could very well be completely separate events. I think the first one may quite possibly have been the quakes and subsequent destruction in Amatrice and surrounding areas.

I also sincerely hope the other two do not actually happen. As the second viewer expressed, I too hope it was simply artifact. And yes, he's right, that does indeed happen.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You don't have to check anyone out. The information is right there, plain as day, under the avatar, unless it's deliberately hidden by the user, which is not the case with the OP. Yours says you registered 13 Feb 2007. Pretty simple and straightforward.

OP...people who stop by just to refute and detract always do it because something about your material is of importance to them. It's actually confirmation that you're getting through to people...especially if they stick around in the conversation for a while. If it were not important to them in some way, they'd simply move on.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yea look at this link in Italy it shows exactly what he was talking about, even the ruble shapes.

Very interesting he saw this.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I hadn't seen that photo yet, but wow...you're right. He mentioned the shapes several times and the jagged pieces. The connection immediately struck me when he started trying to describe those and then when he mentioned the structure with pillars or struts I thought he had to have been looking at a collapsed bridge.

I didn't watch this until after the quake had happened, but I'm pretty sure if I'd seen it beforehand, I'd have made the same connection when it happened. I feel certain that he saw the destruction in Italy.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Are you sure he didnt "see" the myanmar earthquake?

Point is, if you think he "saw" the destruction of buildings in an earthquake, its something which happens somewhere on Earth almost every month.

And as an aside, I predict an explosion in an urban area resulting in serious damage to a building and loss of life. Somewhere. Tomorrow. And the day after tomorrow. And the day after that. And in fact every day this year. My prediction may not be 100% correct but I bet I am nearly so.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

OMG its happening, Daz Smith clearly describes Italy's earthquake, no doubt about it.
Let´s hope the other events fail to happen.
But yeah at least Daz Smith saw the quake. And they have seen other stuff before, like the Orlando Massacre.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

A quake with a lot of loss of life and missing people doesn't happen every month, sorry.
These people are describing what they see in their minds eye, third eye. It might happen or not, but they are seeing it, have you tried meditation, visualization? These type of stuff? Its really interesting.
edit on 26-8-2016 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

August better get its skates on then it being the 26th of the month now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join