It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louisiana Doesn't Need My Distractions

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: reldra

Trump didn't consider that. He didn't think about what his going there would do to civic resources.

He heard Obama wasn't down there and he needed to one up him.

It's all about look at me ...
Why do these guys think this is a different trump. There's only one.
The I my me mine Trump.
Always...

Yet another mindless, brainwashed drone insulting the only political figure of the three that actually DID something. The ONLY reason you are insulting him is because Obama and Clinton aren't there. If they were...you would be praising them. That makes you a hypocrite. I hope selling your soul for politics is good with you and your maker, your children and your friends. They just better watch their backs.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

He brought in a FULL 18 wheeler full of supplies (that's more than you probably are imagining or realize) as well as brought national attention to the area. Forcing Obama and Hillary to reluctantly take note. In doing so others who may not have been aware of the severity of the situation are now helping. He also by being there with them, showed that at least someone of import gave a damn about them personally which is great for morale.

link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
You guys really think trump cares about people in Louisiana, that's priceless.

But i know Hillary kills people for breakfast. And Obama eats dogs.

Pitiful excuse for a person...and a comment. Regardless of motive, Trump and his VP are there doing something. Obama and Hillary are doing things...FOR THEMSELVES! You, on the other hand decide to attack someone who is helping. Not only does that make you an ass, that makes you an enemy of the people of Louisiana. Why? Thought you wouldn't get it. If you demean and attack those who are helping these poor people, you are the enemy of a friend.

I hope you are comfortable with showing your true colors. No one, no life matters unless your liberal team wins. You put a criminal and liar above people in distress. Please...just go away.

tell us all what trump did to "help the poor people" of Louisiana?.....

He took the time to visit and see what was really going on. He lent a hand and gave people some much needed verbal support. He gave some people at least a glimmer of hope and said "I'm sorry you're going through this". You know...LIKE ANY FREAKIN HUMAN DOES WHEN SOMEONE IS DESTROYED! What did Obama and Clinton do? Play golf, vacation and change her diapers?

Jerk.

link   

WHAT exactly have the government offices done?
Clinton Foundation?
NOTHING,yet.
Trump aced them with a tid bit and walks with a political WIN.
If he follows up we'll confirm OUR theory.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

In order to change things in hostile places obscured by political webs like gun free zones.
Someone will enforce the laws as written without the consent of the government eventually.
It's the only way to stop the killing...or let attrition rule as it has.
When the system is too slow someone showed up without permission and helped,it's how you do that.
YOU IGNORE leadership and do it anyway.
I learned in service.

did you hear the reason why the governor of Louisiana wanted politicians to stay away for a few days?....or you just don't give a crap about his leadership.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
You guys really think trump cares about people in Louisiana, that's priceless.

But i know Hillary kills people for breakfast. And Obama eats dogs.

Pitiful excuse for a person...and a comment. Regardless of motive, Trump and his VP are there doing something. Obama and Hillary are doing things...FOR THEMSELVES! You, on the other hand decide to attack someone who is helping. Not only does that make you an ass, that makes you an enemy of the people of Louisiana. Why? Thought you wouldn't get it. If you demean and attack those who are helping these poor people, you are the enemy of a friend.

I hope you are comfortable with showing your true colors. No one, no life matters unless your liberal team wins. You put a criminal and liar above people in distress. Please...just go away.

tell us all what trump did to "help the poor people" of Louisiana?.....

100% more than Hillary did.

That was easy.

Ask another question!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

In order to change things in hostile places obscured by political webs like gun free zones.
Someone will enforce the laws as written without the consent of the government eventually.
It's the only way to stop the killing...or let attrition rule as it has.
When the system is too slow someone showed up without permission and helped,it's how you do that.
YOU IGNORE leadership and do it anyway.
I learned in service.

did you hear the reason why the governor of Louisiana wanted politicians to stay away for a few days?....or you just don't give a crap about his leadership.

First...you don't give a crap so don't pretend. Second...he is a democrat and therefore probably cares more about protecting his own in Clinton and Obama. But the truth is...these people need as much help and support as possible. Help burying their dead, doing crap loads of paperwork, getting around and the biggest thing...to be told they are not alone and get a little hope.

You? Fight for your political team at anyone's expense. You suck dude.
edit on 8/20/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Ask another question!

What's wrong with calling a campaign photo-op a campaign photo-op?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Ask another question!

And would you call it the same if it were Obama or Clinton? I think not.

Do you know what you get when you don't give at least some credit when it is due? Do you know what that does to some? Some would decide that it isn't worth it. I DON'T think Trump would do so, but some people would. So you go ahead and let everyone know that you don't appreciate people showing they care and helping out. And in the future...if they learn from your example...you own part of the blame. You are probably part of why human life is so undervalued today. You are part of the problem.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Ask another question!

Nothing what so ever.

And as an added bonus, people felt like they were being heard and supplies were given out to people devastated by a flood.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I remember the last emergency there so ...yeah,pretty much.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

geez....did ANY of you read WHY they both (Hillary and Obama) haven't gone yet?...no clue, huh.....stay ignorant, don't do any research, don't listen to anyone besides your fellow right-wingers, no critical-thinking required.

I do believe their reasons have been listed here over and over in this thread. From the horses mouth, I might add.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Why not? I don't trust any politician and I would feel foolish if I felt that I would have to look to them for a little hope instead of my neighbors.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Would have happened Trump or no Trump.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You know what, maybe it is a photo op, but it came with supplies to help people in need. Or do the people in need not matter?

I'll take a photo op resulting in help for me, my loved ones and by neighbors over being ignored any time thank you.

Imagine, a world where, there's no crime, no starvation, where poverty is eliminate but in exchange, omg we need to take some dude's picture that helped make it so, the horror.

His presence helped people. That's what matters. Get over it.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Exactly right! The more attention brought to the needs of affected citizens, the better. When President Obama gets around to visiting, even more donations will arrive as a result of his photo-ops there.

It's a shame that Hillary Clinton is too scared and/or lazy to visit. Her photo-ops would increase donations from Americans even more.

link   

Would have happened Trump or no Trump.

Perception is everything in politics.

Even I know that.

And Trump won, based on perception.

link   

a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Why not? I don't trust any politician and I would feel foolish if I felt that I would have to look to them for a little hope instead of my neighbors.

Then you are long gone. I don't trust any politician either, but when the crap hits the fan...we all drop our insignificant disagreements, stand up and help out. If you can't at least give someone the benefit of the doubt, if you are so disillusioned by humanity in general...you're long gone. And probably no benefit to anyone.

Nothing personal but...geez.

Don't be a JimmyX

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

At this point I don't blame Hillary for not visiting, it's too late she's dug her grave there.

If I were from Louisiana at this point and she showed it would be to me booing her til the media couldn't hide it if I had my way.

She sat on it too long, her only good play was to immediately show a moment of solidarity with Trump on this issue, and standing with him rather than against him.
edit on 8/20/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: daskakik

You know what, maybe it is a photo op, but it came with supplies to help people in need. Or do the people in need not matter?

I'll take a photo op resulting in help for me, my loved ones and by neighbors over being ignored any time thank you.

Imagine, a world where, there's no crime, no starvation, where poverty is eliminate but in exchange, omg we need to take some dude's picture that helped make it so, the horror.

His presence helped people. That's what matters. Get over it.

Imagine a world where people lent a hand, lent a few bucks, gave some food, etc. instead of a government that forces everyone to do just that, pretends THEY did it and keeps a portion of the money. THAT is where I want to live.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join