It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Full Sized Trump Statues Mysteriously Appear In Four Cities - The Emperor Has No...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

What would you expect from an Anarchist group who's motto is "Legalize Crime"? lmao These are the allies of the Progressive left folks! Enjoy their hypocrisy and lunacy. If someone Conservative leaning made comments or something of the like, the 3rd wave feminists and SJW's would be activating to scream "Body Shaming"! roflmao

Who knows, maybe they will come out and worship the "Dunlap"....

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

This man is a Presidential Candidate; criticism is one thing, a gauche, naked effigy is too far. We are only disrespecting ourselves by pulling stunts like this.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Funny that supposedly "tolerant" liberals are all for body shaming and sexism in certain situations.

A bunch of fascist hypocrites.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Maybe Trump does have Alzheimer’s which would explain his strange rambling.

A little part of me does think "Let's do it and see how crazy it gets". Most people have much more to lose than I do when the insanity goes full on.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

You're smart. Trust me people, do not look at it! It is burned into my brain and I am the worse for it. Thank god I did not zoom in on the pudenda.

But the good news as you know is, this is one internet meme that will not go away for a long time. We can be sure, this image is the coffin lid of Trump's TV celebrity career. So overall, naked or not, we will be seeing less and less of Trump in the future, thanks to this single (m)emetic icon.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

hilary hanging high would be a great sight.....

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

hilary hanging high would be a great sight.....

Hillary statue in time for Halloween.

Burn the witch.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

No snip sherlock.

But the weirdo in question, happens to be of the left flavor.

If it was some right wing weirdo putting up naked statues of Hillary, I would have said so.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I hope there is no retaliation with a naked HRC figure, lotta people may go blind! (including myself)....

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just before the New York City Parks department removed the statue, they released this statement:

"NYC Parks stands firmly against any unpermitted erection in city parks, no matter how small," the statement read.

source

Funny.

edit on 8/19/2016 by Olivine because: missed a bracket

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow.. I don't think We'd get away with that up here in Canada lol.

Why did the sculptor give it a Mason ring.. Trump's not a Mason.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The municipalities took the statues down because they don't allow unauthorised erections. No matter how small.
edit on 8192016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Awesome thread by the way. I hadn't realized the level of detail they went to within the building, amazing.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
Just before the New York City Parks department removed the statue, they released this statement:

"NYC Parks stands firmly against any unpermitted erection in city parks, no matter how small," the statement read./ex]

source

Funny.

See I'm not alone. Tee hee

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: beeyotch

Grrrrr go get'em....

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So maybe the message is, he is who he says he is, the bare naked truth. Just as human as the rest of us, with nothing to hide.

I would still vote for a man in his birthday suit, than a women that should be wearing a prison uniform.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

she should be wearing a bodybag
Im Scottish and i hate that evil cow (and i dont even know why:/)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
[Quote]originally posted by: Namdru
a reply to: Tindalos2013

But the good news as you know is, this is one internet meme that will not go away for a long time. We can be sure, this image is the coffin lid of Trump's TV celebrity career. So overall, naked or not, we will be seeing less and less of Trump in the future, thanks to this single (m)emetic icon.

Which is exactly the point.

IMHO, Trump had this coming, in spades. He's done nothing but insult people for their appearance, call normal body functions disgusting, harangue his obliviously clueless crowds with absurdities and generalities, 'promise to change' due to an upcoming date on the calendar, pull it off for the length of a speech someone else obviously wrote for him because he's unable to write anything longer than a Tweet or a fake physician's letter, then reverts back to what he really is with near instantaneous ferver - a very small man with a very tortured psyche.

Reading the replies to this thread is a fascinating study in human nature, at least of (mostly) Trump supporters. Only a non-Trump supporter actually clicked on the link and noticed the wording on the plaque, which I alluded to in the title. Only a non-Trump supporter did any 'in-depth research' in other words. It took a bit of work and reading, which Trump supporters don't seem to bother with.

Can't you see the anger and the hatred BOTH candidates are engendering? Teachers all over the country are reporting that incidents of racial bullying have increased on playgrounds and classrooms. Trump has made that all right. If Hillary gets in, apparently lying will become the status quo too. I was cynical by the time the Vietnam War rolled around, and watching the lies and the deaths during that only accelerated my hatred for our political system and 'leaders'.

But Trump. Oh Boy. He's the worst to come along in a very long time. He'd make Lyndon Johnson's well hidden psychopathy look like a walk in the park in no time. And his supporters would go right along, waving their flags, chanting USA,USA,USA, and being the ones to die for his decisions.

All you'll get out of it is a triangle shaped wooden flag holder for your mantelpiece and maybe older and wiser. Probably though, you'll put a bandaid on your broken heart and convince yourself that your child or your husband 'died for their country' when nothing of the sort was involved.

Anyone who supports this spectacularly dangerous clown needs to go read history, especially 'round about 1938. Your education has failed you and so has your curiosity.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

This man is a Presidential Candidate; criticism is one thing, a gauche, naked effigy is too far. We are only disrespecting ourselves by pulling stunts like this.

No, we're disrespecting someone who deserves no respect. And you're disrespecting yourself by supporting him. He's not a 'Presidential Candidate' - he's a pathologically lying huckster and he'll be very lucky if THIS is the way he is taken down, considering the other options. He has no intention of doing the job, he'll hire that out.

Reserve your respect for the two third party candidates who are intelligent, honest, qualified adults working against all odds to try to salvage this unsalvageable nation, from itself and from the power and wealth that's now controlling it. Even if you disagree with some or all of their policy statements, vote for them and get rid of the utterly corrupt two party system finally. Now's the time or kiss your nation goodbye. Seriously.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

We can be sure, this image is the coffin lid of Trump's TV celebrity career. So overall, naked or not, we will be seeing less and less of Trump in the future, thanks to this single (m)emetic icon.

Do you honestly think just because someone made a crude naked statue he is going to hide.

HAHAHA

You don't know Trump at all...

edit on 8/19/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join