It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Full Sized Trump Statues Mysteriously Appear In Four Cities - The Emperor Has No...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
After all his disgusting name calling and mimicking of disabled people, not to mention his obviously self written forged physical exam letter declaring him healthier than any President ever, and last but not least, his debate insistence that his hands are a fine size, as are other parts of his anatomy, full sized naked statues of Donald Trump turned up today in New York City, Cleveland, San Francisco and Los Angeles. They only lasted a few hours but not before they resulted in a sensation of sorts.

Not safe for work, the weak stomached, children or those who may have artistic sensibilities...the website includes a really great video on how the statues were made. I hope the artist makes a fortune auctioning them off. Donald, you wanted 'non politically correct?' You got it.

NSFW

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

There is not a snowballs chance in Hell I'm gonna click the link. I do not wish to have the visage of a naked Donald Trump scarred into my brain.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I can't even imagine a group of liberals doing this
-they always act so mature.

On a serious note, 4 different cities suggests a rich individual or powerful organization orchestrated it....or a group of artists.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013

There is not a snowballs chance in Hell I'm gonna click the link. I do not wish to have the visage of a naked Donald Trump scarred into my brain.

Look at it! 😆👀

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Pathetic, boring and unoriginal.

Bikini hillary was a hundred times better, original and recieved a thousand times more publicity. Then it got even better after painting the burka over her in response to the liberals demand for censorship.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Nothing mysterious, just another left wing weirdo ejaculating their Trump hate across the country.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Uh actually... the statues are very poorly done in a comical way. You can't see the bottom portion anyway, they cut it off.

They got the face all wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
That is in very poor taste. It doesn't even look like him. PLEASE NO NAKED HILLARY!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Nothing mysterious, just another left wing weirdo ejaculating their Trump hate across the country.

www.thedailybeast.com...

SERIOUSLY?? It's election season %#$@%#$## --it has nothing to do with Left or Right, both Left & Right are weirdoes. If you pick either candidate you are weird, ignorant, & insane (expecting a different result from the same actions)...

both side launch non-stop attacks...both candidates are co-opted. Hillary works for Soros/UN/Rockefeller, Trump seems to be aligning with Zionists, so the Bush/McCain/AIPAC side.

BOTH of them are two side to a single coin, they serve the banking cartel, you aren't seeing or help choose who runs the country, you are merely picking the official Liaison to the Rothschild's Central Banking system. The business powers & influence get to flex the money they spent, depending if their candidate wins.

Both Candidates = I presume we will see more migrant displacement & transport, its all engineered.

Clinton = Continuous subversion at the worker/individual level, with 'rights' groups, Soros funded NGOs, etc---overthrowing democracy from inside out.

Trump - Will just be the same thing we saw with Bush Jr, free floating revelations from god on how to bomb the ME back to the stone age, starting with Iran. Contractors rejoice!

There's only 1 winner in all this....

edit on 19-8-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Got to say it's pretty funny, wondering if he done it himself/group of people and put the others just for kicks?

Possible?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
How childish. I could have thought up better satire/mockery than this. I'd expect this from a 14 year old.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I KNOW You aren't in this game for the "Stars" but You have sunk the nail w/1 wallop. Well done.

So when You do Your 'daily maintenance' (look at Your replies..) don't get distraught by having the Lone Star, it just shows You 'some' are stuck in the 2 Party Paradigm Lane BUT they do have their turn indicator blinking so maybe by Nov. they'll have removed the big SIGN in their yard; removed the bumper sticker or have crapped in their 'Make America Great Again" hats that were made in Bangladesh...

Hopefully the new to be awoken folks KNOW that Anti-Zionismâ„¢ is NOT Anti-Semiticism. (They usually balk at anything that goes against our 51st State, Israel because they think You hate 'The Chosen People' and are going against The Bibleâ„¢ and that dogma cuts way deeper than the politics angle... Type that You might be 'gay' and You'll cover the Dogma Trifecta... politicsâ„¢, religion and secks...)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
They keep giving him ammo, if it was me, I'd come around with a joke and they would eat it dry.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

originally posted by: watchitburn

www.thedailybeast.com...

SERIOUSLY?? It's election season %#$@%#$## --it has nothing to do with Left or Right, both Left & Right are weirdoes. If you pick either candidate you are weird, ignorant, & insane (expecting a different result from the same actions)...

both side launch non-stop attacks...both candidates are co-opted. Hillary works for Soros/UN/Rockefeller, Trump seems to be aligning with Zionists, so the Bush/McCain/AIPAC side.

BOTH of them are two side to a single coin, they serve the banking cartel, you aren't seeing or help choose who runs the country, you are merely picking the official Liaison to the Rothschild's Central Banking system. The business powers & influence get to flex the money they spent, depending if their candidate wins.

Both Candidates = I presume we will see more migrant displacement & transport, its all engineered.

Clinton = Continuous subversion at the worker/individual level, with 'rights' groups, Soros funded NGOs, etc---overthrowing democracy from inside out.

Trump - Will just be the same thing we saw with Bush Jr, free floating revelations from god on how to bomb the ME back to the stone age, starting with Iran. Contractors rejoice!

There's only 1 winner in all this....

I made a thread about this place a few years ago..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
That is in very poor taste. It doesn't even look like him. PLEASE NO NAKED HILLARY!!!

Ya I don't need to see ether of them naked or even what they "might" look like naked. Thankfully I don't think any artist would have the stomach to craft Hillary naked, so I'm hoping at least.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
They did his unique color correct.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

still better than fully clothed Bush jr and sr bronze statues (yes that is a thing)

Better yet than a shillary statue....ever

on a side note, his words justify this? OK.

I thought the opposition was worried for serious reasons, not emotional sophmoric BS.

If I were Trump, I would buy them and show them off. Kind of cool IMO.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
He still has a better body than Hillary,

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

At the base of the nude statue's feet is a signature from artist "Ginger," and a placard reading "The Emperor Has No Balls" above the anarchist collective "INDECLINE."

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

They call it “The Emperor Has No Balls."

Yet from what I see his are bigger than ANY other Politian I have seen lately. HE is the one willing to fight the establishment.

Fear makes people do desperate things.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join