It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Campaign Cites Fake Documents to Claim Hillary Health Questions Are “Debunked”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The Hillary Campaign is taking advantage of a Twitter post last week that claims to show the Real Hillary medical conditions.

It was very elaborate and convincing (depending on your point of view of course).

Now the Campaign is automatically making it a hoax.

This will certainly stir up some controversy on both sides.

The article suggests the "Fact Checking" sources are not so factual.

[imo]
Some possibilities:

1. It's a hoax

2. It's real

3. It's a controlled "hoax" by the Campaign to make absolutely sure voters believe the records are not genuine (controlled opposition)
[/imo]

Well? Which is it?

Clinton Campaign Cites Fake Documents to Claim Hillary Health Questions Are “Debunked”

Classic straw man hoax designed to distract attention from the real evidence

Hillary’s Clinton’s campaign is citing fake documents to assert that questions surrounding her ill health are “debunked” conspiracy theories.

The problem with that narrative is that no serious commentator who raised questions about Hillary’s health ever used the fake documents as evidence.

As the Washington Post reports, Hillary’s campaign sent reporters an article from FactCheck.org entitled “Fake Clinton Medical Records” which debunks the authenticity of a “leaked” document circulated on Twitter that claims to be from Lisa Bardack, Hillary’s personal physician.

related topic from Aug 8th)

edit on Aug-18-2016 by xuenchen because: egot

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who cares what the campaign people say, I want to see Hillary make the claim that all the documents are false, totally and completely false. I just want to give her the chance to lie again. Hillarie for prison 2016!!!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I saw this at Infowars. At this point, what comes out of this for me is further confirmation, as the Twitter account initially stated, Dr. Bardack lied about Hillary's health.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Maybe such demons can only survive for so long in human form before the biological brain starts short-circuiting

In all seriousness, I'm not sure about the medical claims since the video of her "seizing" and being weird could just be that she's been on the campaign trail for so long that she's not all there.

Also the secret service agent with the injector - that could be anything and not a serious health issue. But I do know she was hospitalized last year (or even longer ago), so maybe she's not doing well. Tough to say until more info comes out. I wouldn't put it past Hillary's campaign to lie yet again though

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
All presidential candidates should be submitted to an immediate mental and physical health assessment by a team of hopefully independent doctors and psychologists, if only for future reference. We never did get any reports like that on Caligula or Nero.

If this was done, Gary Johnson would win by a landslide. Have you ever seen that guy do pushups?? Dayum!

www.redstate.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

On the topic of those alleged leaked records.

I wrote Caremount an email asking the very question that Snopes claimed they asked:

To Whom It May Concern,

I am a blogger attempting to debunk alleged 'leaked' medical records purporting to belong to Hillary Clinton. I am sure your practice is familiar with them, but I have attached them for reference.

I am wondering if you could forward this email on to someone who could tell me whether the attached documents matched your practice's internal formatting of medical records or reports.

Any help you can offer is very much appreciated!

I sent it on Sunday evening.

I haven't heard anything back. Obviously they don't have to answer...they aren't bound by FOIA laws. But one would think they would want to clear their name in any possible HIPAA violations IF the records didn't come from their practice.

Keep in mind, I debunked the brain scan that came from the same Twitter account as the alleged medical records summaries (it was tweeted at a later time, though). But unless Caremount cares to let the public know their internal formatting of medical records is NOT a match to the alleged 'leaked' records, then I have to wonder if it is a match.

Otherwise, I think they would be happy to clear their name in this 'controversy.'

ETA: Snopes said they phoned with the same question and no one was immediately available to answer the question. So they got no answer on their question either. You'd think Caremount would want to debunk this if it is a hoax.

Who wants to go to a practice where disgruntled ex-employees can access and leak private medical records?
edit on 18-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Paul Joseph Watson has a lot of nerve ever questioning the credibility of anyone else. I honestly have a hard time even reading anything he has to say when I have myself busted him manufacturing "evidence."

That said, I'll try to wade through his BS to see what point you're trying to help him make. The gist of his rant seems to be this:

The Fact Check article then implies that Fox News’ Sean Hannity began questioning Hillary’s health because of the information contained in the fake documents.

This is objectively false.

Not a single prominent individual who has discussed the issues surrounding Hillary’s health has used the fake documents as proof.

– Sean Hannity never cited the documents.
– Mike Cernovich never cited the documents.
– Dr. Drew never cited the documents.
– I never cited the documents.

In other words, he's NOT saying that the fake documents aren't fake or that they weren't released, he's saying that his speculation and the speculation of other hacks pretending to be journalists, comes from a different "sources."

If you read the linked factcheck.org article, the only person mentioned by name is Sean Hannity. I find this to be hilarious because PJW is pretending to be somehow maligned when in fact, neither his name nor Infosnores are ever mentioned.

So did Sean Hannity at any point reference these fake documents?
edit on 2016-8-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Well this is complete BS. Not only are PJW, Mike Cernovich or Dr. Drew ever mentioned in the factcheck.org piece in question (link), it is SPECIFICALLY NOTED that Sean Hannity didn't use the documents:

Neither Trump nor Hannity referenced the fake medical documents purporting to be from Dr. Bardack. But their baseless speculation is also refuted by the public statements and medical evaluation released by Clinton’s longtime doctor.

There you go. In addition to being a piss poor investigator and a fabricator of "evidence," PJW's reading comprehension is either lacking or he's deliberately misleading and counting on his readers to not bother checking for themselves.

On a final note:

The problem with that narrative is that no serious commentator who raised questions about Hillary’s health ever used the fake documents as evidence.

"serious commentator?" Bwahahahahaha
edit on 2016-8-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This coming from the swine who said the London riots were "Muslim riots".

The guy is a pathological liar.

Don't believe a word he says.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Saw some guy on Rachel Madcow show last night. He first said they were prepared to declare the Clinton medical records as a hoax, then proceeded, for the next ten minutes, to slam Trump about everything else. never heard him say another word about any medical records.

I didn't catch his name, but am pretty sure he was just there to dodge the issue.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I am more concerned with her mental health, she is a psychopath.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tinymind Madcow is disgusting and her wannabe twin Chris Hayes and their father Chris Matthews. They make me want to vomit. Last time I saw Madcow she was offended because Bill Clintons fake speech at the DNC wasn't gay enough and Im pretty gay so I should know when people like her are ridiculous.
edit on 18-8-2016 by beeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Speaking of Hillary's health, where is she for the next
three days? Resting? On a bunch of prop pillows?

Something is not right, it is very obvious!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Everything about her is fake.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I just gotta say: that is brilliant

Yeah, HIPPA is a big deal. Entire healthcare institutions can go down because of HIPPA violations....

Nice one

Hope it pans out!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

Saw some guy on Rachel Madcow show last night. He first said they were prepared to declare the Clinton medical records as a hoax, then proceeded, for the next ten minutes, to slam Trump about everything else. never heard him say another word about any medical records.

I didn't catch his name, but am pretty sure he was just there to dodge the issue.

Lol! That's what they all do!

Question asked about hillary and BAM! It's a Trump rant until they are told to stfu!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
September 24, 2016

Jay Michaels, at American Thinker, has done a nice job of itemizing the many health-related lies told by Hillary Clinton, and the role her physician since 2001, Dr. Lisa Bardack, plays in covering for her patient. After Hillary has a health emergency, she's forced to admit past diagnosis.

Good Read! www.americanthinker.com...

You can be sure that whatever we officially know about Hillary's health at this moment, IN REALITY, it is 10 times worse.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton is Dying , she Maybe has 2 More Years to Live . That's the Terrible Truth Her Campaign is trying so Desperately to Hide from the American Public until the Election is Over .

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join