It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Polling Data Shows Hillary Clinton Already Has More Than 270 Electoral Votes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Polls are now being used as Cointel pro against the populace.
If YOU believe them, fine but Obama has authorized the press to be used as propaganda, so we can't rely on it.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
Already more than 270 electoral votes, and no one's even voted yet. Sounds about right.

Rigged.

Well I didn't think I had to spell it out literally step by step to let people know what I was talking about.

Securing is different than winning...I thought most people who are entering into a conversation about an election would understand that.

Did you review either of the links to see the information that was presented?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

It impresses me that her ever-increasing popularity is directly proportional to the amount of time she spends doing press conferences and answering hard questions.

It's almost like magic or some voodoo Sh!t.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

It impresses me that her ever-increasing popularity is directly proportional to the amount of time she spends doing press conferences and answering hard questions.

She is hiding and hoping. That's about all she can do given her terrible record of incompetence.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I wouldn't discount it for a second.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Lets just wait for the debates, rumor has it that there's no way hillary can last even 30 mins without breaking down, Of course, Thats just a rumor, but then explain to me why she been hiding for the past 250+ days. Hillary does better in the polls when she stays out of the limelight, And there has to be a good reason for that...

Yet she lasted 11 hours in the failed Benghazi hearing. LOL You probably shouldn't trust those rumors.

And the smartest thing for her to do right now is to stay out of the limelight. This tactic is keeping the spotlight on Trump, his constant slip ups, and his freakshow campaign. There's a saying to "Give enough rope and he'll hang himself" and I think that plan is working flawlessly right now.

That was 2015, This is now, She's so ill she needs to wear diapers, The rumors are coming from the secret service that she cant last more than 30 mins without a seizure, or being confused. we'll have to wait and see...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
PROPAGANDA! The MSM is nothing but propaganda. I no longer believe them. Walter Cronkite must be rolling over in his grave.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
PROPAGANDA! The MSM is nothing but propaganda. I no longer believe them. Walter Cronkite must be rolling over in his grave.

Propaganda???

So you are telling me that Trump is secretly winning, and will win on election night?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Yes, that was in November of 2015. But are you forgetting she just had multiple 2hr long debates with Bernie, like this 2hr debate against Bernie just 4 months ago?

But I guess we're supposed to forget all of that?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

" Latest Polling Data Shows Hillary Clinton Already Has More Than 270 Electoral Votes "

Will that Also be a FACT on Nov. 8th , 2016 ? I Doubt it , there is No Such Thing as a Sure Thing no matter what other People might Opine about that to You .

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Op. Look at my face. Are you looking ? Ok. Watch this.*puts face into palm*

Ok Op now you do it.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Why bother voting then if she's already won?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Thats EXACTLY what all this is for . CLintons trying her best to get Trump voters to not care anymore. Its gerrymandering.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

If Hillary already has this locked, then her followers don't need to vote either!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Of course there isn't anything as a sure thing.

But there are probabilities...and right now the probabilities are showing Clinton has a great chance of winning. And I don't see anything major coming up that will change that...everything the GOP wanted to throw at Clinton is already out there. Trump on the other hand continues to put his foot in his mouth.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Thats EXACTLY what all this is for . CLintons trying her best to get Trump voters to not care anymore. Its gerrymandering.

So you are suggesting that Clinton is manipulating every single poll that is out there?

And I don't think you are using "gerrymandering" in the correct way.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Stunning and brilliant logic!!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: yuppa

So you are suggesting that Clinton is manipulating every single poll that is out there?

And I don't think you are using "gerrymandering" in the correct way.

When the media has said they are for hillary you can bet the polls they do are intentionally skewed. And no anytime you skew results it think i had it right. Also ELECTIONEERING comes to mind. Both the Left and right are in on it and they are showing their true colors.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

One of the Clinton campaign strategy is to brainwash the population with psychological propaganda that she is already the president and the winner of the elections this is done in the basis that the American people can be easily manipulated to believe anything if its repeated like a mantra.

Nothing new really, this type of psychological attacks are been used by the government and businesses everyday using the media outlets.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

One of the Clinton campaign strategy is to brainwash the population with psychological propaganda that she is already the president and the winner of the elections this is done in the basis that the American people can be easily manipulated to believe anything if its repeated like a mantra.

Nothing new really, this type of psychological attacks are been used by the government and businesses everyday using the media outlets.

So you are honestly suggesting that Clinton has control over every single poll that is being conducted???

I don't disagree that the majority of the American people are dumb and will believe whatever they are told, especially if it is repeated enough. Take the Republican echo chamber for example, Fox News and conservative talk show hosts repeat the same falsehoods over and over and then the audience believes it as true.

For example...when they keep saying the polls are wrong and manipulated...look at how many people believe that one.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join