It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Polling Data Shows Hillary Clinton Already Has More Than 270 Electoral Votes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I know polling data isn't trusted here, but it has proven to be extremely accurate in past elections.

Here are two sources that show Clinton already securing enough electoral votes to win the election.

The first is Real Clear Politics, who takes the averages of all polls conducted. So people really shouldn't complain about polls being manipulated because these polls include both right wing and left wing sources. The latest polling data shows Hillary Clinton with 272 electoral votes, Trump with 154, and 112 still in a toss up status.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

The second is fivethirtyeight, which last year completely nailed each state as well as national polling. This site uses statistical analysis of the polls and not just the raw results, which is too in depth to go into here, but it is a much more reliable method. They are showing Hillary Clinton with an 87.7% chance of winning and Trump with a 12.3% chance of winning. This site also has statistical break downs for each state, electoral vote breakdown, and paths to winning. All show Trump has a huge uphill battle.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

I don't think I have ever seen such one sided results at this point in the race. The way it is shaping up, election night might not even be suspenseful. We may very well know the winner before the first vote is even cast.

The only thing I'm curious to see is if Trump sticks it out to the end and takes his loss, or if he drops out claiming some sort of conspiracy against him.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix
the electoral votes are supposed to reflect the popular vote. when they don't we know our elected officials are to representing us correctly.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for people to realize that even if clinton got less than 15% of the actual popular vote, that she'd still win.

This government is broken, and a broken corrupt leader is what it deserves, I guess.

Sucks for the people, but what else is new?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I'm just waiting for people to realize that even if clinton got less than 15% of the actual popular vote, that she'd still win.

15%? How do you figure that?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Maybe it's all part of an elaborate ruse to give a long time democrat and Clinton supporter a "reasonable" excuse to back out of the election and essentially give Clinton the win. His ratings didn't really start tanking until he was the republican nominee. Him dropping it would essentially leave Clinton uncontested and they wouldn't even need to try to mess with voter fraud.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Already more than 270 electoral votes, and no one's even voted yet. Sounds about right.

Rigged.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
the electoral votes are supposed to reflect the popular vote. when they don't we know our elected officials are to representing us correctly.

You mean like in 2000 when George Bush lost the popular vote but was handed Florida's electoral votes and the election through GOP corruption? Like that?

Not that it matters in this case because if the election were today, Clinton would win the popular vote as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Wow, the polls have handed out 270 electoral college votes????
I didn't realise the election worked that way. I guess Trump will be putting his campaign into mothballs now after this revelation.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chromium51

Maybe it's all part of an elaborate ruse to give a long time democrat and Clinton supporter a "reasonable" excuse to back out of the election and essentially give Clinton the win. His ratings didn't really start tanking until he was the republican nominee. Him dropping it would essentially leave Clinton uncontested and they wouldn't even need to try to mess with voter fraud.

Unless, of course, Trump has really changed his stance on some things. He's not an ideologue. He's a pragmatist. My personal view is that he started to see how some of the Democrats' policies were really hurting the economy and decided he'd had enough and wanted to do something. I don't think he's a "ringer" like Bernie Sanders.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Well the point of this OP is to show that the popular vote is leaning towards Hillary.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Lets just wait for the debates, rumor has it that there's no way hillary can last even 30 mins without breaking down, Of course, Thats just a rumor, but then explain to me why she been hiding for the past 250+ days. Hillary does better in the polls when she stays out of the limelight, And there has to be a good reason for that...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think any poll prior to a debate useless.

When Hillary gets in front of Trump in a debate, even the most ignorant Hillary supporter is going to realize that the liberals chose a bumbling idiot.

Of course it wont matter. Like Chester John pointed out. In the US, the government decides who is going form a government.

It would seem natural that something is going to go terribly wrong for Hillary. She has been a loser her whole life, even when all the power elite stack the chips in her favour, she will still lose because she was born a loser and it is her destiny to lose. I can see why she throws fits, that must be hard to deal with.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You mean like in 2000 when George Bush lost the popular vote but was handed Florida's electoral votes and the election through GOP corruption? Like that?

Not that it matters in this case because if the election were today, Clinton would win the popular vote as well.

Funnily enough, his brother Jeb was the Governor of Florida at the time. hmmm

edit on 17-8-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Looks like his plan is working. I don't think he ever wanted that crappy job in the first place.

I wonder if he will fess-up post election and write a book about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

That's amazing since the election is three months away. The debates haven't even happened yet. Anything can happen and turn on a dime.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Lets just wait for the debates, rumor has it that there's no way hillary can last even 30 mins without breaking down, Of course, Thats just a rumor, but then explain to me why she been hiding for the past 250+ days. Hillary does better in the polls when she stays out of the limelight, And there has to be a good reason for that...

That's just excellent campaign strategy on her part. Just let Trump continually do press conferences and say things which he implodes himself, while she doesn't do any. Because if she starts to give too many interviews she'll have to remember the lies she previously told verbatim. The less she says unscripted, the better. Her sycophants don't care she never does unscripted interviews. They like to call Trump supporters "low information" voters. Well, her followers are "no information" voters.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

15%? How do you figure that?

I don't "figure" - that's why I said "even if" - the votes quite literally don't matter. Her old pal Bush proved that.

It's all about whose butt she's had her nose stuffed in, and I'd say she's hit every single one of the people who actually make the decisions to get her name across.

I bet right now she's got a team of trainers getting her ready for the debate. I hope it takes place with both of them sitting in rocking chairs, bickering like an old married couple.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

It would seem natural that something is going to go terribly wrong for Hillary. She has been a loser her whole life, even when all the power elite stack the chips in her favour, she will still lose because she was born a loser and it is her destiny to lose.

And if she wins..........she'll be President of a nation of losers!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I bet right now she's got a team of trainers getting her ready for the debate.

Well, sure. That's what every presidential candidate has done for decades.

But maybe not Trump. Who knows?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

Yet she lasted 11 hours in the failed Benghazi hearing. LOL You probably shouldn't trust those rumors.

And the smartest thing for her to do right now is to stay out of the limelight. This tactic is keeping the spotlight on Trump, his constant slip ups, and his freakshow campaign. There's a saying to "Give enough rope and he'll hang himself" and I think that plan is working flawlessly right now.
edit on 17-8-2016 by enlightenedservant because: typo grrr

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join