It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's new EO bans the" Pledge of allegience"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Not really surprising ,it IS in fact what he has been doing , attacking exceptional America so we fail...for HIS social order...
abcnews.com.co...
edit on 17-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That's a fake website.

link   
It's a fake site and a fake story.

link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Yeah but just wait until it really happens

link   

There you are America. This POS just banned the Pledge of Allegiance, on nothing more Than His Own Opinion.

During the press conference, the President explained his decision was based on a personal belief that the language used in the pledge is “divisive” and “contrary to America’s deepest held values.”

Yeah, that whole "Liberty and Justice for all" is contrary to our beliefs right?
What The FU** Are We Doing People!!?? We let them run our lives and now they tell us our children can't..................fu** it. I'm too pissed to type.
edit on 17-8-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Rather than blindly believing ridiculous crap like this, perhaps you should try reading. You wouldn't be so pissed....

It's a fake story on a fake website, and has already been posted at least twice

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

This is not real. The ABC logo isn't even correct. I can't stand the man either but a little research will keep our blood pressure down when perusing sites like this.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It's been posted and tossed in the hoax bin already.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
A previous version of this thread got placed in Hoax;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Well, thenI apologize for the rant. I'm sorry I didn't dig deeper. My bad.
The terrible thing is, this President has done so much damage to our Constitution and his habit of running around it when it's suits his agenda, I put nothing past him.
And I still think he's a POS. Nothing will ever change that.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Separation of Church and State maneuver?

Makes sense i suppose.

Likely will alienate far more folks than the Pledge itself does now.

Is this really that important?

Seems like he ought to have bigger fish to fry.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I support him on this one. Change the allegiance back to the way it was originally written then let it back into the schools. Next the Christians who cannot seem to get it through their heads that America isn't a Christian nation will be whining that this an attack on Christianity.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
t has been proven a hoax

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieHustle

That's unfortunate it's fake. They should get rid of it. It's a creepy relic of our even more propaganda infused times.

Cue the disconnect between people that claim they love freedom and then force you to state in an oath how much you love your country NK style.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

No need to apologize to me (or anyone else). You're only doing a disservice to yourself. Always try to get to the root of a story and determine its validity. Don't just immediately accept something as true because it supports any pre-existing biases you may have.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If it was real, then I'd not be that upset about it.
Funny thing is, we're heading back towards those propaganda filled days. If anything, they'll make it more mandatory.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Even a momentary perusal of that website might have warned you that this was a joke. Two other articles posted were about Trump texting penis pictures and another was how Cruz would endorse Trump if he made masturbation illegal.

But no, your brain is so entrenched in it's own paranoiac fantasies that that was impossible. Get my point here? You were suckered by a compete fraud. And it is your own fault.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Already Posted and a Hoax

Closing and moving

top topics

join