It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Desolation of America.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Throughout my years I've seen nations fall, rise and wealth crumble of great men and kings. Never before have I seen such a nation of wealth, might and power, yet it is a nation of lies, greed and overall it is a w***e.

In the coming months you will see more civilian clashes, more childish political acts and the best circus show know to man. However, pay no attention to what's up the sleeve ladies and gentlemen for it will be your own demise. Because it is the hands you should really and truly be watching!

We all know the coming market collapse will make the 1918's collapse look like a birthday party, once this happens the King of the North will act and the assembly of nations will follow him.

Babylon will burn and her riches will be pillaged and divided among this assembly of nations.

The greatest mistake the American people, it's government and military has made is becoming "The Hammer of Earth".

Russia, China and their Assembly have developed and are now ready to strike from the Heavens and it will be the day that The Hammer of Heaven will obliterate and destroy The Hammer of Earth.

How do I know this you will ask? I will say this - I do not follow a God, I do not follow the Devil, for the truth is within man.

As they say-

As it is in Heaven, so it shall be on Earth

-The Heaven will rule the Earth and through it Earth will too become Heaven, those that rule Space rule the Earth. Putin is no fool kids and you should not poke the bear with a stick, remember kids that tricks are for kicks and the silly American/NATO tricks won't give you no more kicks.

Yes, Europe like the good lap dog will jump and follow it's master and try to take on Russia but will lose the 10+million deaths will be through sheer stupidity of the European leaders.

I've said enough my ears are burning and ringing think someone got a bit angry.

*flips off all the false Gods in the room* Eat it you selfish egoistical pr**ks!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So is it going to be more like Mad Max or more like Waterworld after the 'hammer of earth' bites it?

edit on 17-8-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
So is it going to be more like Mad Max or more like Waterworld after the 'hammer of earth' bites it?

Neither, no electricity, no nukes to shoot back and no more false democracy, it's going to be over quick and you can't throw 1930's weapons at 2016 armor. It would be like watching cavemen throw sticks at spaceships that are zapping everything with ion technology.

Think more of civil war x10 and cities burning, then through help of Russia and China a new nation will be rebuilt, oh and the lovely Canadians will help with the housing of several bases for Russia and China.

You can never hate the Canadians they are the friendliest bunch of people in the world

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
good! it's only through the destruction of the old and when all other nations hate us that we will find ourselves.

one cannot follow the god of their hearts if they are so busy trying to promote and enforce their authority on others. for once they direct their attention onto those they are trying to enforce upon, they turn their attention away from that god. the gods of this land will reclaim what is theirs.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster
How do I know this you will ask? I will say this - I do not follow a God, I do not follow the Devil, for the truth is within man.

If that is the alternate reality that you preach, then that is the replica of planet Earth that you will fall into as your spirit jumps from alternate Earths as every second ticks by.

Similar to all Christians wanting Christ and hence will get the 7 Year Tribulation first.

Mad maxers will get their Scorched Earth that they desire.

New agers will get their paradise and phase out to a better reality that Christians will call the False Rapture.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

If that is the alternate reality that you preach, then that is the replica of planet Earth that you will fall into as your spirit jumps from alternate Earths as every second ticks by.

Similar to all Christians wanting Christ and hence will get the 7 Year Tribulation first.

Mad maxers will get their Scorched Earth that they desire.

New agers will get their paradise and phase out to a better reality that Christians will call the False Rapture.

I already got a nice little place set up like a paradise, with two suns a blue and a white one. So thanks but no thanks, I'm not interested to be going to this Christian or whatever realm others are offering/preaching.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
good! it's only through the destruction of the old and when all other nations hate us that we will find ourselves.

one cannot follow the god of their hearts if they are so busy trying to promote and enforce their authority on others. for once they direct their attention onto those they are trying to enforce upon, they turn their attention away from that god. the gods of this land will reclaim what is theirs.

Oh by the way, remember how you warned me about another god or gods showing up and being all mighty.

It happened

Had a blast of a time Hahaha

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

you're over 100 years old?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I find you very interesting and I like your posts but.. in your previous thread you claimed massive loss of life in Asia on Aug 14, and other calamities. Thankfully, Asia is still standing. What convinces you that your premonitions are accurate? I don't disagree with you actually, I think many of us have imagined a similar outcome but I am curious.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
I find you very interesting and I like your posts but.. in your previous thread you claimed massive loss of life in Asia on Aug 14, and other calamities. Thankfully, Asia is still standing. What convinces you that your premonitions are accurate? I don't disagree with you actually, I think many of us have imagined a similar outcome but I am curious.

Huh? Asia and August 14th? Which thread is this? Also I've never made such predictions

I think you are confusing me with another member and also the only thing I mentioned about loss of life was the coming war that will be the result of the above^.

edit on 17-8-2016 by TheChuckster because: Correction

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

you're over 100 years old?

Not exactly, past life shenanigans and other misunderstood concept by limited human knowledge makes it seem that way, but no I am not 100 years old. Actually, if we looked from a human perspective I'd say about 1042, but again that's the human perspective and other things.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

in the end, we all end up in the same place though, so it's a matter of what experience you chose for your next reality.

maybe the mad maxers just want an opportunity to sharpen up their survival skills, or the learning experience that comes from creating something orderly out of pure chaos.
what do the new agers want? oneness? ascension? both of these kind of give me the impression that they want an end to the experience, an end to the learning process. they've learned all they need to know, although most still couldn't put a candle flame out with just their thought, or lift a pebble without some kind of physical force, or light a dark room without a flashlight.

if our timeline fractures, which is what you are talking about, it will be because humanity has totally rejected the idea of continuing to exist with other members of their reality. you won't be jumping to alternate realities, you will be creating them. to get away from parts of yourself that you just don't want the hassle of putting up with anymore. but in order to be one, to be whole again, you will at some point have to meet that other part of yourself and accept them as being you. fractured timelines cause lots of destruction on not only the existing world, but also those that are being created. the world you find yourself on might not be so perfect. and when it comes time for the fractures to merge together, well, that's a whole lot more destructive.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

*nods, smiles friendly *
Okay

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
And when none of this happens? What then? What excuse will you have, like all the other prophets, seers or dreamers, etc....when their predictions fail?
Every one of them comes back with "I miscalculated"
"It happened, but not on this plane"
"You have to be special like me to see the other plane where it did happen"..........
You have been watching way too much TV.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

lol.... they can hurt you though, if they see you as a big enough threat. all they need is someone on the physical plane willing to do their bidding and knowledge of who you are, where you are, ect. their main way of indentifying you is by your energy vibration, which isn't really that helpful to actually locating you in the physical world.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Will this apocalypse be televised on networks? I don't have cable.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

time is such a hard thing to pin down....
I've had dreams since I was a kid of things that would happen, back then if I was to put a timeframe on them, I would have guessed centuries into the future. but some of those things now I could see happening tomorrow. it's more of a matter of this event will lead to this one happening, which will lead to this happening... but it takes people to make those things happen.. and it's the unpredictability of people that make life so interesting!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
And when none of this happens? What then? What excuse will you have, like all the other prophets, seers or dreamers, etc....when their predictions fail?
Every one of them comes back with "I miscalculated"
"It happened, but not on this plane"
"You have to be special like me to see the other plane where it did happen"..........
You have been watching way too much TV.

Nope, I will not claim it happened on another planet, I will not claim I miscalculated, and I'm not special, seriously humanity needs to remove the stick out of their a**! No one is special, everyone can see and all you need to do is stop being lazy + distracted.

I'm tired of this psychic, prophet, God/Gods chosen etc No one is special everyone is the same and can do everything with enough time and effort.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Not on any of the U.S channels it will be in Europe and the rest of the world. No electricity for the U.S at all just a lot of civil war, unrest, famine and pestilence to deal with, when there are exposed dead bodies on the streets pestilence follows.
edit on 17-8-2016 by TheChuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Not on any of the U.S channels it will be in Europe and the rest of the world. No electricity for the U.S at all just a lot of civil war, unrest, famine and pestilence to deal with, when there are exposed dead bodies on the streets pestilence follows.

That sounds awesome. I suppose there's also a negative side.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join