It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens, UFOs, poltergeist etc., all of inter-dimensional origin?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I dont understand why everyone is so against the belief or realization of other dimensional existence...

After all each and everyone of us control these vessels from another dimension...

I suppose though it is also the answer to why people struggle with it... For the truth of even ourselves is very well hidden from from us because of it...

Yet deep inside the recesses of your mind... You know it to be true...

But to answer your question...
As for Aliens... No not all...
But a great deal indeed are...
edit on 20-11-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Holofractal
Cheers that looks like a big read.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

hi, I don't think that's the biggest problem but there is an aspect of human need to see in order to believe, seeing is believing. But everyone has their own ideas i suppose to what is really reality.

edit on 21-11-2016 by LadyButterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bumpernickles
a reply to: 808Funk

Thanks Funk. I know what you mean. All of those phenomena seem so different, that surely they could not possible have the same origin.

But there are a number of cases like the Black Forest and of course Skin Walker Ranch that apparently display many of these weird experiences in one location, including poltergeist activity, bigfoot, UFO's and aliens, portals, cryto creatures, orbs, cattle mutilation and other bizarre occurrences

Whether this is coordinated by some sort of malevolent ancient alien consciousness as suggested by Jacques Vallee? I'm not sure. But it seems obvious to me that there is some sort of link to at least some this craziness

Ps since you mentioned Time Slips, I also have a vid on timeslips on my channel. Strange. Life

www.youtube.com...

Good stuff but the only Bold Street Time Slip the guy saw the 1950's not late 1800's ?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

quite amazing, read the first couple of pages of that book and its in parts along the way i have been thinking, i have said before of how the unconscious and collective unconscious has a big part to play, how the masses are being controlled/directed by a force with knowledge of how consciousness works as a whole, these beings could be human with secret knowledge or they could be something else, but to me there is a hidden hand or two, pulling the strings.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

the mothman prophecies from Point Pleasant is another one, i enjoyed the book, movie not so much, John Keel cam to the conclusion that the paranormal activity that was witnessed came from other dimensions.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

quite amazing, read the first couple of pages of that book and its in parts along the way i have been thinking, i have said before of how the unconscious and collective unconscious has a big part to play, how the masses are being controlled/directed by a force with knowledge of how consciousness works as a whole, these beings could be human with secret knowledge or they could be something else, but to me there is a hidden hand or two, pulling the strings.

It's such a broad church the Paranormal for something that is mostly hidden and unseen most of the time as you have a range of types that are so varied be it smoke spirits, past recordings like the Roman Army in York and what my neighbour saw, others like poltergeist, seeing a ghost of vision of someone who has just died or is still alive like some form off telepathy, time slips where some people have witness people from the pass but have not any interactive with the people in the slip while some people have had some form of active experience in the slip.
Then there is OBE's and people seeing there dead relatives etc or people having OBE's taking drugs or Ayahuasca etc.

I often wonder if Our Lady of Zeitoun in Egypt in 1968 was alien ?.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

"we need more research done into this type of stuff"

Yes we do. I'm game.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Great question. In my universe it's all multidimensional. You, me and the universe itself. The good news is since we are multidimensional we can access the dimensions I call planes or realms.

thanks for the post. I think it's very pertinent.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

edit on 7.9.2017 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join