It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens, UFOs, poltergeist etc., all of inter-dimensional origin?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

interesting story, it could be that parts of their conscious has been left behind, we could leave energy behind when we die, so those cops and the part of their energy that was attached to that area may have went back there as that is all that energy knows, what you have said has got me thinking about how different energies that leave the body on death may well go to different places that maybe was important or a constant in your life, with the spirit possibly going to "heaven" and the soul being reincarnated into a new body for another life, im just hypothesising remember....
edit on 15-8-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I believe that all of these categories are related to each other one way or another. When I started really looking into the Skinwalker Ranch I found this video, pretty interesting, I think it speaks volumes. The host/interviewer is kind of a dweeb, but the Col. is really interesting to listen to, he has a real guarded body language about him, this guy obviously knows stuff

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Thanks, I appreciate you posting that for me!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk

A friend and his son walked into a architectural salvage centre which used to be a Police Correction centre in 1800's and his son told his dad after they left that he didn't like the men in blue uniforms which his dad couldn't see ? so what were they were they 3 or 4 policemen killed at the same time in the centre and haunting it or was it recording of the past which the boy could pick up or it time slip for the boy ?

Interestingly children are often more in tune to seeing these things. I've seen babies stare at something intently as if they are watching something. And even followed that "thing" around. What can they see? and Why?

I often wonder if it's to do with the Pineal Gland. Perception IS reality.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

nice mate, cheers for the link, on the wikipedia page it says there is a movie which im gonna watch, do you know if its any good? heres a link for it if you havent seen it yet.
123movies.to...

this reminds me of the mothman prophecies, i loved that book and the movie was ok too.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: combatmaster

neurologists state there are 9 senses with some even saying 21. i would say there are more than 5 with intuition being another on top of the 5 general ones. ironically though im struggling to see what you are trying to say, to many people on this site are wannabe cryptologist's that persist in always speaking in codes..............

Sorry dude, you are struggling... sure, who isn't!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

i love a struggle, it strengthens me. No need to be sorry bud!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

i believe that all phenomenon regarding UFOs, Alien abduction, ghost, poltergeists etc etc are all of inter dimensional origin, i would like to know the views of the ATS public on this matter and would like to hear of any evidence that supports or contradicts my theory.

Evidence? Well that`s the catch, no one has yet proved the interdimensonal hypothesis or otherwise. So all you have is speculation and personal belief. For all I know UFOs, aliens, demons, ghosts along with everything else could be nothing more than a code in a matrix. With our current knowledge and understanding, I`d say chances are even that this is indeed the case.

The Socratic paradox still applies to this day. There are infinite possibilities what the true reality is and where can we position ourselves in. Life is but a mystery so in a way we are all cryptologists. Would you disagree?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

im not set on anything in what i believe about in this existence, the people at CERN are actively trying to prove that parallel Universes exist...mic.com... The chances are in science when we look for something we generally find it, so with the possibility of parallel infinite universes as well as other dimensions and frequencies that could harbour other intelligent life, i think its possible, i also think its possible that atoms could well be alien processors in a gigantic alien matrix we call the Universe.
but i agree totally that life is a mystery and if we knew all the answers....well there would be no point in our existence.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Over the years I have come to the conclusion that 'anything is possible until we prove it otherwise'

So yeah, chances are that we will find what we are looking for but thing is that we often discover something else in the process, something important that has occured unexpectedly to the proposed conjecture. I think that multiverse is real but fear that actively looking for evidence will unleash something else that could be fatal for humanity. We really shouldn`t be playing with things we don`t understand.

We should be doing one step at the time. Why not master space travel first, then move to parallel universes...unless we have done that already and the public is kept in the dark. What I`d really like to see is the Alcubierre drive in action
Unfortunately we seem to be no closer to its realisation than when it was proposed.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

the thing with space travel is in order to travel in space from one sun to another for example,you would need to go faster than the speed of light, but travelling at faster than the speed of light is impossible and i quote "as an object approaches the speed of light, its mass rises precipitously. If an object tries to travel 186,000 miles per second, its mass becomes infinite, and so does the energy required to move it. For this reason, no normal object can travel as fast or faster than the speed of light."
science.howstuffworks.com...
but what if you did travel faster than the speed of light, would your mass puncture a hole in space/time creating a wormhole to other dimensions or a rip in the fabric (if you like) to a parallel universe, so what im getting is that maybe space travel can only be done through creating these wormholes etc. maybe thats why so many sightings of UFO shows them disappearing or appearing from nowhere.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Well, Alcubierre drive is not exactly faster than light travel in the raw meaning so it may be possible without violation of conventional physics. But the way I understand it you would need to achieve negative mass to bend spacetime around the ship.

Alcubierre warp drive

Don`t know what would happen if you would travel faster than light in a raw sense though but that in itself IS impossible. It states that the mass becomes infinite so logically speaking, how could something with infinite mass travel faster than photons which have no mass

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

cheers for the link mate it says this theory was proposed in 1994, i wonder where they are with it now, i didn't delve right into the website though. very interesting that there is a place actually deep into trying to make science fiction become reality.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I've thought for a long time that most of these things are the same right back into antiquity. Individual brains process data differently so a religious person is more likely to 'see' something religious while somebody beside them of a more alien stance will be seeing a UFO, the cryptozoologoist will be seeing bigfoot or whatever, the fantasy readers (or very isolated folk) will be seeing dragons/goblins/fae creatures and the like.

What they are however I don't know - never knowingly encountered any and would like to see how my brain would interpret - UFO or fae i would guess depending on location and mindset at the time.

I also think that major emotive events can leave a 'scar' for want of better words where the event happened.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Np, nowhere near realisation. It may take some time before a solution presents itself that would defy the conservation of energy law.

Last year scientists at Nasa were testing the new EM propulsion system and many speculated they were secretly working on a warp drive. This was not the case though...but who knows

www.space.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

What they are however I don't know - never knowingly encountered any and would like to see how my brain would interpret - UFO or fae i would guess depending on location and mindset at the time.

A naked female model?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

yes i believe that major stressful events in a place can leave a conscious stain of energy and think many of ghost sightings are precisely that, its like i was saying earlier, i cant remember where i read it but the theory was that when we die we leave different pieces of energy/consciousness/personalities behind of our human self and that the soul and spirit went on to possibly reincarnation/heaven or both......... i dunno but the theory did hit a chord with me (should prob try to find it again lol.)
i also agree with what you said about different types of people with different beliefs will see paranormal things that are in line with their belief structure, the article at the top said it was ghosts for example and they got a priest in. But they never actually saw anything there was just levitating dogs and things moving etc, if that had happened 500 years ago the woman would have been burned at the stake for being a witch, or all ghost sightings could be alien practical jokers lol..

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
guys, watch this: www.movieboxd.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

This was not the case though

nontonfilm77.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dumbhusky

That was very entertaining thanks, but it just feels like a real piece of B.S. as far as being based on any kind of reality. I can't verify any of the details that should be easy to verify. I think this is a good movie, but that's all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join