It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens, UFOs, poltergeist etc., all of inter-dimensional origin?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80
I'm starting to think the boy who saw the 1800's policemen was seeing real people who were not dead from a different time/dimension as kids tend to see things ?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
good idea .. ha hah a ha

instagram.followersgratis.web.id...
edit on 5-10-2016 by Ferarricars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
if they are from this dimension or there only is this dimension then where do they appear from and disappear to.
are dimensions the same as frequencies i dont know, could we have a number of paranormal entities operating at different frequencies, that is certainly another possibility, but do we not have machines that can see things in different frequencies?

We have invented devices and machines that extend our senses within the electromagnetic realm, because that's what our senses pick up. However, if there are other "fields" that are not electromagnetic, we would have a hard time discovering them and measuring them unless they somehow interact with our EM fields and we can deduce what's going on with them from the EM interference data.

At this point, though, we're not entirely sure what "psychic" fields (if they exist) are made of. Something "interdimensional?" Maybe. But it's a weak word with imprecise meanings. Because there are cognitive as well as physical dimensions. When we read Homer's Illiad, we're talking about physical words once written on parchment that communicate information and ideas and emotions across nearly 3,000 years. It's not "real." It's just scratches of ink on paper. We don't have a machine that can measure the clarity or quality or size of the ideas that have been and are still being transmitted from that writing. It's in another dimension.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Davg80
if they are from this dimension or there only is this dimension then where do they appear from and disappear to.
are dimensions the same as frequencies i dont know, could we have a number of paranormal entities operating at different frequencies, that is certainly another possibility, but do we not have machines that can see things in different frequencies?

We have invented devices and machines that extend our senses within the electromagnetic realm, because that's what our senses pick up. However, if there are other "fields" that are not electromagnetic, we would have a hard time discovering them and measuring them unless they somehow interact with our EM fields and we can deduce what's going on with them from the EM interference data.

At this point, though, we're not entirely sure what "psychic" fields (if they exist) are made of. Something "interdimensional?" Maybe. But it's a weak word with imprecise meanings. Because there are cognitive as well as physical dimensions. When we read Homer's Illiad, we're talking about physical words once written on parchment that communicate information and ideas and emotions across nearly 3,000 years. It's not "real." It's just scratches of ink on paper. We don't have a machine that can measure the clarity or quality or size of the ideas that have been and are still being transmitted from that writing. It's in another dimension.
www.downloadgratisgamepc.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

We need to get you a threadbare robe and some chicken fat to hide in your cheeks (for when you psychicly remove tumors) and you will be set!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Transdimensional water fowl?

Wow this thread has ut all!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Kester

Transdimensional water fowl?

Wow this thread has ut all!

josssssssss BBM MOd APK

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ever wondered why noone can seem to find aliens in space despite all our telescopes, images, and video footage?

Some would argue the evidence is there and exists, and this is in part might be true, but despite all the eyes looking - in both governmental projects and public eyes observing - might it be, *just* maybe, they are indeed inter-dimensional and this is why it is not more prevalent in our conventional observations? ;-)
edit on 16-10-2016 by Mnb72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Well I've experienced the actuall full on paradigm shift that occurs in and around dimensions. Spaceships flying over the suburb like a drunk person behind the controls.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MentalHealthCult
Well I've experienced the actuall full on paradigm shift that occurs in and around dimensions. Spaceships flying over the suburb like a drunk person behind the controls.

I'm not discounting your experience, but a lot of sightings would be difficult to differentiate from what could be a black project aircraft or an interdimensional one from most eyewitnesses. Both technologies would appear far beyond our known capabilities, but more than most likely 95% of sightings are black projects and the remaining 5% interdimensional, as the remainder are less likely to be observed.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
No, not all. There is other life in this universe. Probably most if not all UFOs/aliens spotted here on Earth, are either interdimensional or from another universe that's somehow linked to our universe. It's also possible that this other dimension/universe can be taken advantage of, and we or other beings from our universe can travel vast distances by passing through it. It wouldn't be so much traveling faster than the speed of light, but rather a case of reaching the destination.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Considering there is zero evidence UFOs are from ridiculously distant galaxies, and that we can reliably tell that there is no intelligent life anywhere near us, I'm comfortable saying they are from another dimension (or reality) that overlaps with ours.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I'm very happy to see this web because the info I'm looking for at this time is in here.
thanks once your article quite useful for many people.
Very efficiently written information. It will be valuable to everyone who uses it, including myself. Thanks a lot!

Perbandingan Harga
daftar harga koper | | Update Harga
edit on 31-10-2016 by ubaydil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hello, I'm Chris. I have been around here for a while, in the shadows. When I saw this thread I thought I might join up and share a video I made recently which is related to this topic.

I am interested in your opinions and any experiences you may have had.

Ps. I hope the Aussie accent isn't too thick for you guys

(Happy Halloween)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bumpernickles
Hello, I'm Chris. I have been around here for a while, in the shadows. When I saw this thread I thought I might join up and share a video I made recently which is related to this topic.

I am interested in your opinions and any experiences you may have had.

Ps. I hope the Aussie accent isn't too thick for you guys

(Happy Halloween)

Great post and love the term unify the Paranormal but trying to UFO's, aliens, afterlife, Ghosts, time slips, stone tape , other dimensions, multiverse is head knack or maybe not.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
We live in a pond and we are but fish. There are plenty of other life forms capable of reaching into and/or looking into our pond. Until they are actually in the pond, we do not see them.

Every now and then some fish venture out of the pond and come back to tell their stories. They all get labeled nutcases and spreaders of disinfo when it comes to tales of giants (humans) with advanced technology navigating their environment in U[Floating]Os (boats), sometimes abducting them. Perfect analogy.
edit on CDTTue, 01 Nov 2016 09:16:46 -0500000000America/ChicagoNovAmerica/Chicago464616am by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Thanks Funk. I know what you mean. All of those phenomena seem so different, that surely they could not possible have the same origin.

But there are a number of cases like the Black Forest and of course Skin Walker Ranch that apparently display many of these weird experiences in one location, including poltergeist activity, bigfoot, UFO's and aliens, portals, cryto creatures, orbs, cattle mutilation and other bizarre occurrences

Whether this is coordinated by some sort of malevolent ancient alien consciousness as suggested by Jacques Vallee? I'm not sure. But it seems obvious to me that there is some sort of link to at least some this craziness

Ps since you mentioned Time Slips, I also have a vid on timeslips on my channel. Strange. Life

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-11-2016 by Bumpernickles because: Extra information for user 808Funk

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I am very happy after seeing the video on the web, even my children to see this. So, thank you very much, because this information is really useful for me and everyone.

MUSIC
How To Lesson Guitars For Beginners

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Why not...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join