It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This upcoming week won't be a good one for the Trump campaign.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Everybody thought that removing arms for Ukraine was odd at the time. The Trump campaign denies its own Ukraine policy

Manafort denied it

“So nobody from the Trump campaign wanted that change in the platform?” Chuck Todd pressed. “No one, zero,” Manafort said.

Trump confirmed it

“They softened it, I heard, but I was not involved,” Trump said. He then went on to say that Russian President Vladimir Putin will not “go into Ukraine,” seeming not to realize that Russian troops intervened both in Crimea and eastern Ukraine in 2014 and remain there to this day.

Of course Manafort would deny it because people would ask why it was changed. Trump who no doubt knows nothing about Ukraine or Crimea clearly did not see the big deal in admitting it.

This would explain Trumps continued confusion on foreign policy. This guy may have just been playing him all along.
edit on 15-8-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
if this is true, it shows the Trump campaign really needs to step up the for profit hire to be on Hillary's level.

1) Trump has praised Putin numerous times, calling him a far better leader than Obama.

Putin is a better leader, not a better politician, but yeah...Putin leads.

2) Donald Trump has taken an anti-NATO stance.

Think about how much education and road construction America could afford if we weren't paying our unfair share of NATO?

3) Donald Trump's campaign's ONLY intervention in the entire GOP platform was to remove anti-Putin language from the platform re: Ukraine.

What else do you think he should have changed?

Wow, he Trump wants to work with a huge military power...that's some craziness right their

4) Not only that, but just days before the RNC, Carter Paige, one of Trump's foreign policy advisers traveled to Russia and gave a speech attacking America's policies towards Russia, calling America's focus on democratization and fighting inequality "hypocritical."

you agree with America's current policies and tones regarding Russia?

5) The Intelligence community has confirmed that Russian Intelligence is responsible for the hacking of the DNC, which is an obvious attempt to harm Hillary Clinton's campaign.

Actually, not really. the confirmed Russian hacking programs. That's where most of the "good" hacking software are. Wikileaks members are saying not only Russia government had NOTHING to do with the DNC hack, and offering $10,000 for the DNC staffer that was killed, is implying that the person that was murdered was the leaker not the hacker.

6) Furthermore, Donald Trump called on Russia to release/hack any emails they could get their hands on.

he said, if they had her emails regarding "yoga' that they should release them, it was tongue and check. We all now that if Russia has the emails, the NSA has them too.

7) Trump's campaign manager has ties to pro-Putin oligarchs who were propped up by the Kremlin. This isn't new information. As long as 2005, there were calls to McCain's people to try and do something about Manafort because he was working against American interests in the region.

you mean like selling uranium to the Russians, oh wait that was Hillary...sorry

8) Now we know Manafort received a cash payment of more than $12 million. Which, I mean, seeing how good he is at running a campaign is clearly money based on competence!

You mean leading Trump to the nomination over more established and better funded opponents?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I'm not sure who you're responding to in your post, but I loved the logic presented. Thanx for that!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
HILLARY
HILLARY
HILLARY

DUMP THE TRUMP

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Trump has praised Putin numerous times, calling him a far better leader than Obama.

Sometimes the truth hurts. Of course, my dog would be better than Obama, so.....

Donald Trump's campaign's ONLY intervention in the entire GOP platform was to remove anti-Putin language from the platform re: Ukraine.

Let's see Hillary or Obama talking about "Radical Islam". And how about Hillary's "Correct the Record" crusaders that patrol the net?
Everyone is afraid Trump is going to start a war, but then constantly piss off the Russians by blaming them for everything.

Furthermore, Donald Trump called on Russia to release/hack any emails they could get their hands on.

Why shouldn't the content of those e mails come to light? If Hillary had nothing to hide, why did she delete them? It was not up to her to decide what was or was not relevant to the investigation. That should have got her a charge of destroying evidence or obstruction.

The MSM [ and Hillary followers ] want to turn mole hills in to mountains concerning Trump, while somehow completely ignoring or dismissing all the evidence against Clinton. Bill and Hillary have billions pouring in to their "Foundation" and the Clinton supporters just ignore where that money actually comes from. You honestly think she cares about women's rights, when she's taking millions from countries where women are considered property?
"Nothin' To See Here Folks"....right?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Trump has praised Putin numerous times, calling him a far better leader than Obama.

Sometimes the truth hurts. Of course, my dog would be better than Obama, so.....

Donald Trump's campaign's ONLY intervention in the entire GOP platform was to remove anti-Putin language from the platform re: Ukraine.

HOW CAN I MAKE A LARGE AVATAR LIKE YOURS

Let's see Hillary or Obama talking about "Radical Islam". And how about Hillary's "Correct the Record" crusaders that patrol the net?
Everyone is afraid Trump is going to start a war, but then constantly piss off the Russians by blaming them for everything.

Furthermore, Donald Trump called on Russia to release/hack any emails they could get their hands on.

Why shouldn't the content of those e mails come to light? If Hillary had nothing to hide, why did she delete them? It was not up to her to decide what was or was not relevant to the investigation. That should have got her a charge of destroying evidence or obstruction.

The MSM [ and Hillary followers ] want to turn mole hills in to mountains concerning Trump, while somehow completely ignoring or dismissing all the evidence against Clinton. Bill and Hillary have billions pouring in to their "Foundation" and the Clinton supporters just ignore where that money actually comes from. You honestly think she cares about women's rights, when she's taking millions from countries where women are considered property?
"Nothin' To See Here Folks"....right?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

8) Now we know Manafort received a cash payment of more than $12 million. Which, I mean, seeing how good he is at running a campaign is clearly money based on competence!

Well no, we don't know.

though they have yet to determine if he actually received the cash.

So nobody actually knows just yet. I wonder why they show a page without his name on it, when they said his name was on it 22 times. Surely with the article being about him, they would show his name?? Im not saying it isn't possible, but it clearly has not been proven as of yet.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You have to use Paint and adjust the number of pixels , not the percentage. There's a really good thread that gives excellent, detailed instructions.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

2, The US spends less than 500 million a year on NATO.

Department of Transportation budget $94.7 billion Department of Education Budget $69.4 billion. So that 500 million split two ways would be a drop in the bucket.

3. I think the point is Trump did not even know Russia was already in Ukraine.

7. You might want to fact check that Donald Trump inaccurately suggests Clinton got paid to approve Russia uranium deal

edit on 15-8-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Actually, I'm more interested in learning what lies Hillary and her associates told the FBI. And, the additional Wiki-leaks and/or Guccifer INFO dump that's coming. They're (potentially) much more damaging to Hillary, than Manafort is to Trump.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I almost did a thread on Manafort but chickened out. He is connected to things and people that go deep into both American and foreign politics. He scared me and I frankly got paranoid about him after digging deep enough. It wasn't a rational feeling and I discovered I would make a terrible journalist.

I'm glad articles will be coming out. He's the real deal when it comes to some pretty serious behind the scenes machinations.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You should be worried about Manafort. Think Puppet Master.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Here's a factoid for the Trump supporters from the tweet of Michael Reagan, concerning Manafort:

When Manafort was running my father's campaign in 1980 my father lost Iowa.
When Manafort was fired he began winning..@realDonaldTrump @CNN

The Campaign Manager should never be the news. He is a distraction and should offer his resignation.
I'm sure he will have a job offer in no time from the Putin club.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Since voters are voting for Trump or Clinton, either of them should immediately jettison anyone who detracts from the campaign.

Smoke and mirrors. Only unaware sheep believe that they are voting for an individual, rather than a political ideology. If you want to know what political machine will be running our country with a vote for Trump for president, just look at Mike Pence, Trump's VP candidate and his domestic policies and stances. He emulates the National Republican Platform, and the mentality that their political machine intend to legislate, to a "T".

To get a good idea of the Republican foreign policy political machine, look no further than 911, Afghanistan, Iraq and weapons of mass destruction, Halliburton, the Patriot Act and Guantanamo. If Obama is the father if ISIS, the Republican foreign affairs political machine is the father of Al Queda.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I've still yet to see any reliable non-NATO sources that can verify this alleged "Russian Invasion" of Ukraine. Think somebody would've noticed by now.

Considering the war is going quite badly for the anti-nazi rebels, I imagine the claims are untrue.
edit on -050005am8kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

Well no, we don't know.

though they have yet to determine if he actually received the cash.

So nobody actually knows just yet. I wonder why they show a page without his name on it, when they said his name was on it 22 times. Surely with the article being about him, they would show his name?? Im not saying it isn't possible, but it clearly has not been proven as of yet.

It is enough to dig that is the point. If person A says I did something with person B that is enough to get you looking into it.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Too much Russia going on in that camp. Telling them to commit cyber espionage on the USA. Saying he has a relationship with Putin. Saying we should have a relationship. This crap right here.
Where's Joseph McCarthy when you need him?
edit on 8152016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

She doesn't have physical challenges other than the lack of a penis. Well I guess neither candi.. No I won't... I won't...I won't...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

IKR. He reminds me of a gangster from a Bowery Boys movie. Or one of the bad guys from Superman the tv show from the fifties.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

You're kidding right?
Like Hillary's camp doesn't wish the public never heard the word email??? Every day. Email email email email ...

Ok yeah they're biased. Puhleeeze

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join