It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I got rid of my arthritis you know how?

I did this...

black/green walnut hull tincture - amazon.

Magnesium Infusion organic spray - amazon.

This stuff totally got rid of the pain in my hands, now I can play video games again!

Yes it worked, yes it never came back, and yes it took 2 weeks. All healed!

consequently.. that was 3 yrs ago!

Yes it hurt like hell before I healed myself. And i am a baby when it comes to pain.

edit on 8/28/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Good idea,

Jin you totally missed the drinking vids 2 pages back!
edit on 8/28/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hope it helps at least a little.

link   
a reply to: awareness10

Oh, it got deleted? Have more rum, you'll feel better. Oh and no bugger off is not a swear word. The F U is.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well if it works...I've seen on a lot of different sites that it's good for pain and arthritis, swollen joints, hair, skin. Anywho, if it works, why not try it? It might help. I'm sure your husband wouldn't mind applying it for you.

link   

I'm wondering if it would be of any use to me. I have way more than just arthritis going on and other natural products did nothing for me at all. I splurge for certain things but if they don't work for me I get frustrated.

link   

oh darn, I love the Irish, I've got mutt blood, a mix of everything anglosaxon, and possibly jewish too!

link   

oh doh!

Are you intoxicating the shed again?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Star, i'm a researcher, I know undoubtably that Parasites are the cause of most of our ailments!

Black / Green Walnut hull did amazing things for me, seriously. more than just arthritic ailments. Most people don't even know they have parasites. It's deadly. This stuff gets rid of them, and kills them completely.

link   

originally posted by: awareness10

oh darn, I love the Irish, I've got mutt blood, a mix of everything anglosaxon, and possibly jewish too!

link   

I'm going to try that out !. TY

link   

Jin go back and watch the vid bugger off, lol. I know you'll love that one

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

You will like this stuff zazz.. my energy went through the roof after taking this stuff for a month.

Its by a company named 'NOW' and it's all organic non GMO.

Orange Label!

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Well if it works...I've seen on a lot of different sites that it's good for pain and arthritis, swollen joints, hair, skin. Anywho, if it works, why not try it? It might help. I'm sure your husband wouldn't mind applying it for you.

MY Husband? Hahahaha! Oh I'm sure he would be thrilled.

I am on medication for pain, but for years I refused to ask for a stronger dose or different and stronger med because of all the side affects. I can take a lot of pain, so when I say I am in pain, it hurts like hell and I am restless and can't sleep.

I don't know if there is an herbal concoction or whatever that would help all the problems I have with my back. My Mom used to use something that helped her knees and she had extreme pain. It did nothing for me.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

lol I know right? haha you're funny!

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
I hope I don't get in trouble for this Irish drinking song... haha

This....I don't know what to say. It's just the most EPIC vid I've seen in awhile!!

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
www.budwigcenter.com...

As one of the leading causes of degenerative diseases and tumor activity is from toxins such as parasites, fungus and bacteria, we need to address that right from the start. Most of us think that only people living in Africa or South America have parasites.

In order to get degenerative diseases, you must have this parasite. How can the human intestinal fluke cause degenerative diseases and tumor activity? This parasite typically lives in the intestine where it might do little harm, causing only colitis, Crohn’s disease, or irritable bowel syndrome, or perhaps nothing at all.

But if it invades a different organ, like the uterus or the kidneys or liver, it does a great deal of harm. If it establishes itself in the liver, it causes degenerative diseases and tumor activity!

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

lol I knew you'd like this one! I roared when I listened to it! Anglosaxon Music! hahaha

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

My Husband took some deworming type concoction and I was going to try it. I then read where one of the ingredients could cause bleeding and I am seeing a urologist soon because of blood in my urine. I also know that certain herbs can interact with prescription meds and you have to be very careful.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Nite Nite

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join