It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Was Asked to Allow the Pentagon to Send Help to Benghazi?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I believe someone threw a wrench in the cogwork and people died.

I think it has something to do with gun running to ISIS in Syria, and I think it was a deal brokered by Hillary Clinton.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I think it has something to do with gun running to ISIS in Syria, and I think it was a deal brokered by Hillary Clinton.

All good but then maybe SOP, for these very same reasons, did not apply to Benghazi.

There was no wrench needed because the cogwork, that you know to be efficient, was not active.

It is said that a group led by Doherty commandeered a jet to get to Benghazi. Why? Did he know that SOP was not active for Benghazi? If he knew what you know then he would have been sure that help was on the way but maybe he knew more. His actions would imply that he knew no help was on its way.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Yes, I believe it also.

Whatever happened to the story of the Turkish ambassador that had just left about an hour before the attack?

Lucky him.

Maybe the security briefings Trump is getting are pretty good?

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. Arthur Conan Doyle
Read more at: www.brainyquote.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Great video here from CNN that is very revealing, even mentioning the same thing happened in 9/11

edit on 1am227227America/ChicagoMon, 15 Aug 2016 01:13:26 -050008am8 by gazzerman because: chnaged link to youtube video

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Have you run out of new rumours to slander Hillary with now? Normally duplicates get shut down on here, or are you just allowed to spam the thread again?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Mostly agreed, except

originally posted by: paxnatus

Even if every Commander on the ground is screaming for help, they must have the order from the COMMANDER AND CHIEF THE US PRESIDENT!!

Are you sure about this? I just think that, in the absence of orders, lower links in the chain of command should have acted independently in an emergency capacity, shouldn't they? Now the order to stand down or stand by for too long, that would have had to come from pretty high up, surely.

This would explain why the CIA had a secret annex around the corner...to make sure the covert operation went down as planned.

Perhaps...

It seems pretty clear with the evidence at hand that the command structure let it happen on purpose at least. The command structure 'burned' the embassy personnel to cover their tracks. That was their contingency plan. ('What if the embassy is attacked?' 'Then we just drop the ball. The possible but unplanned mystery attackers will undoubtedly do us a favor and destroy all of the incriminating evidence for us! Muhahahaha!') Doesn't make sense, does it?

It appears as though you're right then. Intentional, planned double cross, and not just a double cross of opportunity. Intentional treachery does seem the more logical conclusion to me.

There's always a possibility of some additional double cross at the command level, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was HRC or any of those other big boys and girls directly at the controls.

I started to write this last paragraph about how I was puzzled by the sloppiness of it, that wouldn't they have figured that the story would come out eventually? That's not really a valid argument either though. The Clintons seem pretty brazen about their corruption in general, so I suppose they probably wouldn't have been too worried about it. Just another day at the office, I'd guess. 'Got another one over on 'em! Woohooh!' Disgusting.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Agreed. Seems pretty clear cut to me, based on the available evidence. I appreciate your input to this dialogue, by the way. The limited knowledge I possess in this area confirms what you have been arguing, and I for one do not doubt your assessment of the tactical situation as it should have been. Embassies do not get hung out to burn in this fashion, unless someone at or very close to the top of the command structure orders; plans and orchestrates; or intentionally allows it.

The only other possibility I can see is a double cross within the command structure, which seems unlikely. Why would anyone need to frame HRC? Especially when her involvement independent of the attack was so damning in itself.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Hillary doesn't require slander the truth is bad enough by itself.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

Genuine proof would be good for truth.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No Annee, we have more than a guess about what happened in Benghazi! We have the story from the 2 surviving men who lived it!! Straight from the mouths of Kris "Tanto" Paronto a former Army Ranger, John Tig, Ex Marine Sgt., and Mark Geist Ex Marine!! These men were Special Forces, don't you think they know BASIC PROTOCOL for a terrorist attack? they were LEFT BEHIND!!!!

Why can't you just admit, while the world was burning, your girl screwed the pooch!! You are arguing for the sake of arguing and it's absolutely ridiculous!!

Pax

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

The there is the other version which is that all those involved were gangsters doin' a bunch of gangster # and those that survived have to maintain a front.

This includes Hillary, although she has plausible deniability on her side but that doesn't mean those "left behind" were just poor souls.
edit on 16-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Then why do you keep posting slander instead of Truth? I mean, its all opinion and no facts.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
ABSOLUTELY INDEED!

No Annee, we have more than a guess about what happened in Benghazi! We have the story from the 2 surviving men who lived it!! Straight from the mouths of Kris "Tanto" Paronto a former Army Ranger, John Tig, Ex Marine Sgt., and Mark Geist Ex Marine!! These men were Special Forces, don't you think they know BASIC PROTOCOL for a terrorist attack? they were LEFT BEHIND!!!!

Why can't you just admit, while the world was burning, your girl screwed the pooch!! You are arguing for the sake of arguing and it's absolutely ridiculous!!

Pax

It never ceases to amaze me hereon . . . the numbers of individuals and the amount of their seemingly dogmatic willful blindness . . . or propagandized mind control . . . or whatever it is that seems to wholesale neutralize any significant insight, critical thinking, perceptiveness, etc. . . . particularly with regard to the brain damaged pants suited one.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
Again, from the outside "looking in".

They were not directly involved in discussions & decisions.

Speculation is speculation.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I haven't posted slander or anything I present as fact about her either, just my opinions on the slime sucking gutter mutant of DC.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Pax

The testimony of survivors should be damning enough, no slander needed. (still think she is a slime sucking gutter mutant though)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Nonsense.

Dream on.

The reports from a General and others in the know in or near the chain-of-command essentially affirm the same things.

Dream on.

Calloused Treason was executed that day--evidently from the O's own orders. And the brain damaged one was evidently quite happy to help make the treasonous murders happen.

Which part of "STAND DOWN" or "Don't go" do you fail to understand?

But go ahead and call the best evidence speculation, if you wish. It might help you sleep better at night.

edit on 16/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Personally,

I think you owe

"slime sucking gutter mutants"

an apology.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Nonsense.

Dream on.

The reports from a General and others in the know in or near the chain-of-command essentially affirm the same things.

Dream on.

Are Generals now making the decisions in the oval office?

Not that I'm aware of.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Pax

The testimony of survivors should be damning enough, no slander needed. (still think she is a slime sucking gutter mutant though)

No, its not.

They had zero to do with decisions made.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join