It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Was Asked to Allow the Pentagon to Send Help to Benghazi?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Armchair politicians caused this disaster.

!DELIBERATELY!

Nothing was ordered to go to Benghazi.

--as I recall--
--ACTUALLY--
THE MILITARY WAS
ORDERED TO
STAND DOWN &
NOT RESCUE THEM!
!HIDEOUS!
!TREASONOUS!

That flies in the face of even your local friggin firemen!

What the hell kind of excuse is that? Hindsight my ass.

. . .

I hope they fry for this BS.

They will, in due course.

edit on 14/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

. . .

Are you implying that there is ever a GOOD reason to leave our fellow citizens hanging in the wind, without protection while they are brutally murdered? And does it really matter WHAT lead up to this...as in your "part of a movie" comment? I don't particularly care what lead up to the killings. Unlike Clinton's "what does it matter" comment, someone's murder always matters. ALM - American Lives Matter. And if our government was to blame...someone needs to pay. And if they decided to cover it up to protect themselves...someone needs to hang.

Fixed.

edit on 14/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I read your entire thread and if anyone knows the deal, you do! Someone very close to me does similar work. I can't imagine the disgust you must feel every time Hillary, opens her Pie Hole to spin more lies about, well just about everything!

If Benghazi was a plausible deniability act would it have gone down this way? Certainly, there would have been more of a reason than a weak lie to the public about a "VIDEO" And would we have rescued anyone??

I would think all those involved would have been collateral damage....Would there have been anyone above the President that gave an order to "STAND DOWN"?

Not asking for specifics but protocols...If you can speak to this...

Thanks again,

Pax

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Annee, How can you make excuses for the way Hillary lied about this? People begging for help as they are being slaughtered and no one came!!! What happened to " We've got your back"??

Do you have experience with military protocols and counter terrorism? With Elite special forces teams? You are right, no one knows the other factors involved but you DO NOT leave behind Men and Women who have fought for this country....

Before you tell me there were Mercenaries or contract workers there and they chose the job, Think about this ....how did they get the job? They had all honed their skill sets, in the Military, fighting for your freedom!! And every one of them deserved better than this...

Obama and Hillary are to blame for their deaths....every one knows this, so please tell me why they are not responsible?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: rollanotherone
First, you deny saying there is ever any good time to sacrifice lives, then you say "we're at war, crap happens". Which is it? Do you even read what you type?

You gonna deny mistakes happen and crap happens in war?

Go for it.

Ok. American soldiers and assets die but because it was on Hillarys watch, it's just casualties of war. Somehow I think if this were a republican presidency, you'd have a different stance.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

It's not about Hillary.

It's about actually knowing the inside facts/info.

Which no outsider knows.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

This keeps getting repeated.

Fact is there are well established procedures for just this kind of thing. Something you don't seem to want to accept.

Those procedures were not implemented due to interference within the chain of command. Who and why is unknown.

As a result of this interference people were killed who should not have been.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It's not about Hillary.

Which no outsider knows.

It IS about Hillary, I am not going into all the details of Libya and her push to get Gaddafi and how that act is tied to Benghazi but as Secretary of State she is the one that was in charge of the Embassy Stephens was assigned to!! It was HER responsibility to make sure he was protected....We had a drone above the Annex a compound which was capturing everything in REAL TIME!!....The DOD knew, The US MILITARY knew, THE SECRETARY OF STATE I.E. HILLARY CLINTON KNEW and THE WHITE HOUSE KNEW!!

ProjectXvN has laid out the Military Protocols of what takes place when a MIlitary Crisis is underway that puts Americans and Civilians in HARM!! NO matter where they are in the world!! We have teams in place to deploy and be on sight IMMEDIATELY!!! We had these teams in place waiting for their orders!! Even if every Commander on the ground is screaming for help, they must have the order from the COMMANDER AND CHIEF THE US PRESIDENT!!

There is and and act called PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY, you can read about it here

source

Plausible denial involves the creation of power structures and chains of command loose and informal enough to be denied if necessary. The idea was that the CIA (and, later, other bodies) could be given controversial instructions by powerful figures—up to and including the President himself—but that the existence and true source of those instructions could be denied if necessary; if, for example, an operation went disastrously wrong and it was necessary for the administration to disclaim responsibility.

Here is a BIG PROBLEM with this!! If this was an act of plausible denial, Hillary SHARED NOT LEAKED TOP SECRET INFORMATION....WHICH would cause one to question her alliance and could be seen as an act of treason, when she told her daughter on email which the FBI knows she did, they have the email, that there was a terrorist attack going on in Benghazi!!

In order for an act to be plausible deniability the one responsible has to remain as if they have NO IDEA what is going on!!
and YOU WOULD NOT RESCUE SOME PEOPLE AND LEAVE OTHERS BEHIND!! THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO RESCUE ATTEMPT!!
All people would have been sacrificed as part of collateral damage!!

So something does not make any sense with this scenario!!! The only conclusion is those men were sacrificed to keep the President and his administrations hands clean and NO ONE WOULD EVER KNOW WHAT WAS really going on in Benghazi!! If we did this and people found about who was responsible it would have been seen as an act of war committed on our own people!!!

Maybe that is what this was!! The gun running through the embassy to pump up terrorists and then pay those terrorists to destroy all evidence once the US mission was complete!! So Stevens was set up and the plan was he would be disposed of once his part in the operation was complete...

This would explain why the CIA had a secret annex around the corner...to make sure the covert operation went down as planned. This included kill everyone that had knowledge of the gun running to the enemy, including our special forces who were contract workers and destroy ALL evidence of the US having any knowledge or having their hands on anything related to corruption regarding the Embassy.

Now this is becoming clear!! THE US PLANNED THE ATTACK ON BENGHAZI!! Obama and Hillary and the DOD killed those men on purpose and had planned to all along!!

God!! Yes!!! By all means VOTE FOR HILLARY!!!

Pax

edit on 8/14/2016 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

It's not about Hillary.

Which no outsider knows.

It IS about Hillary, I am not going into all the details of Libya and her push to get Gaddafi and how that act is tied to Benghazi but as Secretary of State she is the one that was in charge of the Embassy Stephens was assigned to!! It was HER responsibility to make sure he was protected....We had a drone above the Annex a compound which was capturing everything in REAL TIME!!....The DOD knew, The US MILITARY knew, THE SECRETARY OF STATE I.E. HILLARY CLINTON KNEW and THE WHITE HOUSE KNEW!!

ProjectXvN has laid out the Military Protocols of what takes place when a MIlitary Crisis is underway that puts Americans and Civilians in HARM!! NO matter where they are in the world!! We have teams in place to deploy and be on sight IMMEDIATELY!!! We had these teams in place waiting for their orders!! Even if every Commander on the ground is screaming for help, they must have the order from the COMMANDER AND CHIEF THE US PRESIDENT!!

There is and and act called PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY, you can read about it here

source

Plausible denial involves the creation of power structures and chains of command loose and informal enough to be denied if necessary. The idea was that the CIA (and, later, other bodies) could be given controversial instructions by powerful figures—up to and including the President himself—but that the existence and true source of those instructions could be denied if necessary; if, for example, an operation went disastrously wrong and it was necessary for the administration to disclaim responsibility.

Here is a BIG PROBLEM with this!! If this was an act of plausible denial, Hillary SHARED NOT LEAKED TOP SECRET INFORMATION....WHICH would cause one to question her alliance and could be seen as an act of treason, when she told her daughter on email which the FBI knows she did, they have the email, that there was a terrorist attack going on in Benghazi!!

In order for an act to be plausible deniability the one responsible has to remain as if they have NO IDEA what is going on!!
and YOU WOULD NOT RESCUE SOME PEOPLE AND LEAVE OTHERS BEHIND!! THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO RESCUE ATTEMPT!!
All people would have been sacrificed as part of collateral damage!!

So something does not make any sense with this scenario!!! The only conclusion is those men were sacrificed to keep the President and his administrations hands clean and NO ONE WOULD EVER KNOW WHAT WAS really going on in Benghazi!! If we did this and people found about who was responsible it would have been seen as an act of war committed on our own people!!!

Maybe that is what this was!! The gun running through the embassy to pump up terrorists and then pay those terrorists to destroy all evidence once the US mission was complete!! So Stevens was set up and the plan was he would be disposed of once his part in the operation was complete...

This would explain why the CIA had a secret annex around the corner...to make sure the covert operation went down as planned. This included kill everyone that had knowledge of the gun running to the enemy, including our special forces who were contract workers and destroy ALL evidence of the US having any knowledge or having their hands on anything related to corruption regarding the Embassy.

Now this is becoming clear!! THE US PLANNED THE ATTACK ON BENGHAZI!! Obama and Hillary and the DOD killed those men on purpose and had planned to all along!!

God!! Yes!!! By all means VOTE FOR HILLARY!!!

Pax

While I back and support your opinion and post, Annee is a lost cause. Her only real goal is what is best for the LGBT community...period. That happens to be Hillary in her mind. Hillary therefore could put a gun in a child's mouth on live TV, call the kid bad names, pull the trigger and then lick the blood off the barrel while cackling in laughter.

As long as Hillary is pro-gay...Annee is on board.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

This keeps getting repeated.

Fact is there are well established procedures for just this kind of thing. Something you don't seem to want to accept.

Those procedures were not implemented due to interference within the chain of command
. Who and why is unknown.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

TREASONOUS.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Those procedures were not implemented due to interference within the chain of command. Who and why is unknown.

What about that call? Any info as to if and when it was made?

Some maybe all could have been part of what caused this interference.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Someone from the left with an agenda to cover-up and hide the situation. Obama fits that bill as do many others. But the others would NEVER do so without foreknowledge the Obama would want them to do so. So in the end, and as it should always be with the President...they are ultimately responsible.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I understand perfectly what procedures are.

Actually, you don't really know that. You weren't there. You have no real knowledge of what actually transpired or why.

People did die. The facts of "what happened" you can only guess at.

edit on 14-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Someone from the left with an agenda to cover-up and hide the situation. Obama fits that bill as do many others. But the others would NEVER do so without foreknowledge the Obama would want them to do so. So in the end, and as it should always be with the President...they are ultimately responsible.

War of this type has nothing to do with Left and Right.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I was talking about the people that died. I don't automatically put people above being involved in shady deals just because they end up dead.
edit on 14-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I already said it would have gone out immediately. Not necessarily in an e-mail either.

Too many people and moving parts.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I already said it would have gone out immediately. Not necessarily in an e-mail either.

But did it?

Interference at that level wouldn't need to be far from above.

Too many people and moving parts.

A group within a group that made sure the call was intercepted or delayed puts the rest of the machine in pause.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Still implies all the teams were in on it and that doesn't make sense.

The were so many assets in that general area that night, including ISR and a gunship.

None of that stuff gets held up by any one commander unless orders are coming to do so.

Otherwise there would have been a response.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Actually, you don't really know that. You weren't there. You have no real knowledge of what actually transpired or why.

All I can do is listen to the testimony of the men who were there and transpose that with my operational knowledge and experience. I can tell you based on that that none of this makes sense. Someone threw a wrench in the cogwork.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Still implies all the teams were in on it and that doesn't make sense.

Not if the call was just not made or made after the place was lit.

ETA: With a quick follow up communication to say that things were under control.

edit on 14-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join