It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here. You can ask me questions and I might answer them.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ParadigmMind

Which Media firm?

link to your media firm

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Send me a message and I'll pass that information along. I try to keep my personal and professional lives distinct.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't have a basement. The watertable is too high here.

Southeastern North Carolina. It's great here.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParadigmMind
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't have a basement. The watertable is too high here.

Southeastern North Carolina. It's great here.

I have a friend that lives in NC. She loves it. Raises horses with her husband.

You live in a beautiful part of the world.

I'm west coast, myself.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Welcome to the forums. I am already enjoying your tongue in cheek leaning of replies. Not a lot of the members self edit, hope it doesn't drive you mad or over the edge. We do have a troop of grammar police around here, so I wouldn't fret it too much. I'm guessing you may have already become aware of this.

Since humor seems to be one of your nitches, which comedian do you find says the most about our current state of affairs through tongue in cheek humor?
edit on 8/11/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I have a friend that lives in NC. She loves it. Raises horses with her husband.

You live in a beautiful part of the world.

I'm west coast, myself.

North Carolina doesn't have a west coast numbnuts.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think he means "of the United States."

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You said your reading up on religion?

Have you ever heard of the theory stating that ancient tales throughout human history that describe encounters of gods, angels, and spirits could have actually been extraterrestrial visitations that were misinterpreted as being something supernatural or divine, when in reality it was advanced technology that was viewed as a type of higher power?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

I've heard and read quite a few versions of that over the years. Tibetan cosmology features it natively; Some shamanic Tibetans believe that humanity came here from another star and for whatever reason lost the technology necessary to return.

I'm open to the idea, but I'll confess I don't see a lot of evidence for extraterrestrial visitation in Earth's past.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Then why mention if we need help in that area to ask?

Just PM the info.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

That's reasonable.. I don't know I like the theory and how many different civilizations on different sides of the planet have the same tales of "gods" coming from the sky, the stars, or the heavens and showing mankind news ways of life and that they had divine-like "powers".

I think there's a lot of cultures that believe humanity came from elsewhere. I think the native Americans talk a lot of "star people" I believe and how its a big part of their ancient tradition.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

Like I said, my mind is open! As of now I think that we all have an innate need to look to the sky--that big overarching thing that surrounds all that we know--out of a sense of mystery and awe. And it make sense that it would figure so prominently into our stories about ourselves and our origins.

I also think that humanity has done some pretty amazing things, in part due to that inspiration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join