It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect possibly a by-product of the Beast Computers and their End-Time Programming Codes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I know, I know. This topic sounds insane. Yes. It does. If you don't know anything about the Beast Computers and End-Time programming, that is.

Well, what are the Beast Computers and End-time programming? Oh, I'm so glad you asked! It just may be the link all you Mandela Effect sufferers have all been looking for.

Well, according the the amazing book Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula by Fritz Springmeier, (seriously, read it if you haven't yet]

Developments in fiber optics, computers, electronic communications, nano-technology, bio-chips & neuroelectrical research have combined to bring mankind to the point where mankind can be controlled by one centralized monolithic Beast computer. The ultimate mind-controlled slavery is now possible. We are in the first stages of its implementation.

Mind you, this was written in the mid 90's. So one can only imagine what level of mind control programming the powers that be are capable of today.

The book goes on to say,

Imagine being a programmed multiple, and your handler doesn’t have to even be near you to relay complicated codes and instructions. He can use your implant. But again, how serious is electronic mind-control? Let me relate to you about a guided tour that a civilian friend of mine took through a NWO’s major beast computer center in Alaska back in the 1970’s. The engineer, who was in charge of building and getting the center operational, gave him a tour of the site’s capabilities. At that point, the NWO had built a massive computer center in Alaska, one in So. Africa (believed to be located at the U.S. embassy in Johannesburg), and one in Pine Gap, Australia. These three sites were very specific, because they formed a triangle on the globe, and couldn’t be located anywhere else, due to the naturally occuring lines of force of the planet. These Beast Computer Centers consist of aisles and aisles of big state of the art computers. They each have several dozen people to run them. Even in the ’70’s, an operator could speak into the computer and it would answer. For instance, if you asked the computer about anyone on the planet, it could usually pull up all kinds of information about that person. If you asked the computer how could you get that person to kill someone? or how can I isolate this person? The computer would spill out a plan almost instantly, telling you all the people around that subject who could be manipulated and in what fashion those people need to be manipulated to cause the end result. This is the end result of years of "BLACK PSYCHIATRY--which means applying psychiatric techniques to manipulate people and nations. These computers electronically connect to some of those people who are electronically controlled, so that the controllers can actually control the world from a computer. These computers also store vast amounts of personal information about people’s thought processes and thinking. It is possible that electronic surveillance is being done to read the thoughts of people and that the computers are actually able to store this information in some usable fashion. Because this is so secret, they can’t give any hints of their vast ability to monitor thoughts, as well as organize and store those thoughts. This sounds like science fiction, but from people who invent & work at state of the art technology, this is actually said to be old technology. They are limited in how they use this technology because they want it to remain secret.

The 1970's? You main technology to control a person's thoughts were around all the way back in the 1970's? Groovy.

Also, I wonder if this first Beast Computer intelligence was called Siri. Hmmm....

Well, now that you have an idea of what a beast computer is and what it can do, let's learn a little about end-time programming.

From the same book:

Most slaves have end-time programming. The programming to activate a slave’s end-time programming often runs pages upon pages of coded messages. A number of Monarch slaves have been de-programmed enough that they began accessing and spewing out pages and pages of these activation codes. In the end times, there appears to be a great deal of color coding for operations. Many of the people who are taking part in the end times events are not American. For instance, the different lists of people to round up are categorized by color.

Pages of coded messages; that's just like computer code. So Illuminati programmers are just glorified computer programmers with a niche for psychology? Man, if I had only known that as an undergrad....

So, we know who has end-time programming: mind-controlled slaves. But...but....what if we are all slightly mind controlled at this point in the game? What if technology has gotten to the point that most citizens are already secretly being mind-controlled using our very own neural pathways? I mean, think of how the human body works. How the brain works. One could say that a computer is directly inspired by the design of the human brain and it's circuitry. Of course this is just all hypothetical, mind you, but what if we all have a little programming within us and the Mandela Effect many of us are experiencing is a natural by-product of this?

Let's see what else the book says about this programming.

The Illuminati commonly employs 20 magical languages, and Hebrew, Latin and Greek are also often used for charting the core and its primal splits. Enochian is a good example of a magical language used by the Illuminati. Some alters will be created solely by the slave in order to cope with life. Hour glass alters have entire sentence access codes. Deaf & blind alters need their access code signed on their hands by moving their fingers up and down, etc. End time alters may have access codes that may entail reading an entire page. Reporting alters are often small children, that are hidden in each section, and may require slaps to the face or jabs with a needle to pull them up. Spinner kittens will be accessed via their mama cat, who acts like a Madam in a "cat house".

Fascinating stuff. Really, truly horrifying, but utterly fascinating! No wonder these programming codes work so well on everyone; they are written in multiple secret magical languages! Each symbol is specially charged and super potent. Add in a little gematria to the whole design and you've got some real other-worldly level programming going on here.

(I could also link my research into Cicada 3301 here very nicely, but I think I'll wait a bit)

Anyway, I was just rereading the incredible book I've just quoted too many times from (sorry in advance mods), but I truly do think there may be a link here between the Mandela Effect and this high-tech programming going on. I realize most people will see this thread and instantly call me a loon, but I'm okay with that.

Comments are welcome!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Privy_Princess

Well, according the the amazing book Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula by Fritz
Springmeier, (seriously, read it if you haven't yet]

This topic is hilarious, just thinking about it makes me laugh.
Especially in light of the fact every article of evidence
has been debunked. More can be said concerning mankind's
credulous nature to follow these bizarre theories.

This topic led me to believe the host of the Twilight Zone
name was Rod Sterling instead of Rod Serling

I've also read all of Mr Springmeier, books. But what's really
strange is he claimed to be a Christian prior to abandoning
his wife and kid. There's more to that man than what has
been reported.

edit on 8/8/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This all sounds like a conspiracy theory and religion, [ Beast? Come on. Really? ] combined with the "color code" I heard of years ago. Agents, disguised as census takers, were putting colored marks on mail boxes or curbs in front of houses and depending on the color, that person was going to be shipped off to a FEMA camp, killed, imprisoned, etc.
Also, how did someone get a guided tour, of supposedly one of the most secret and guarded places on the planet? TPTB are not going to give out the nickel tour to every Joe Schmoe who comes along. Stuff like this would be so secret, we'd never hear about it, much less get a guided tour.
I won't even go in to "magical language".
We're going to Hell quite nicely on our own, we don't need to be programmed by some super Beast computer.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Here's what you've been looking for:

"Beast Computer" is in the final segment, although I pretty much already gone agnostic when I made it, and dont call it that anymore. I will say that the year leading up to it, I had been digging into every source of ancient prophecies I could find /manage (mainly religions of course) to see who best talked about the tech of today. Revelation beat every other source, combined.
edit on 8-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Privy_Princess
Well, according the the amazing book Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula by Fritz Springmeier, (seriously, read it if you haven't yet]

His tech assessment,in his 2010 book, appears to be way, way behind the curve.

For instance TYWS above I released on 6/6/06.

The following February I released this video which is all tech, and REAL .gov/.mil/etc programs:

Then in 2010 I published "The AGI Manhattan Project":
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Also check out the supplementals:

None of the above was really any secret, a lot of it quite out in the open, although certain elements you had to deliberately look for the datas.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
A "monolithic computer" isnt the right way to perceive the overall concept, especially not when assessing the potential for Strong AI. For example Google is the prime target, while there are many other aspects / systems. Some may be solitary, but eventually they'll all get plugged into the Interwebs. Meanwhile the biggest ones like Google are already hooked into the web, its already helping evolve it. Then there's the cloud computing infrastructure, military systems like the "Global information Grid", scores of various super computer arrays and much much more (not to mention all the 'regular' computers all hooked together globally). Massive global distribution is the reality. Whenever a hard AI takeoff does occur, all the planet will be its zombie network.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

This is the end result of years of "BLACK PSYCHIATRY--which means applying psychiatric techniques to manipulate people and nations. These computers electronically connect to some of those people who are electronically controlled, so that the controllers can actually control the world from a computer.

The first sentence there, there already is a precedent for that (think tanks + computer programs of manipulation), and then the Media etc goes and applies it to everyone.

The second sentence, the Media pundits etc happily push the social engineering etc propaganda. It's what they live for.

These computers also store vast amounts of personal information about people’s thought processes and thinking. It is possible that electronic surveillance is being done to read the thoughts of people and that the computers are actually able to store this information in some usable fashion. Because this is so secret, they can’t give any hints of their vast ability to monitor thoughts, as well as organize and store those thoughts. This sounds like science fiction, but from people who invent & work at state of the art technology, this is actually said to be old technology. They are limited in how they use this technology because they want it to remain secret.

Computers do store everything on everyone, and its no secret.
Then they use special software to add it all up and 'read our thoughts', and try to predict our behavior etc.

It's no secret.

The author should spend a year on ATS before writing his next book, no offense.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

The 1970's? You main technology to control a person's thoughts were around all the way back in the 1970's? Groovy.

I dont get what, how some 1970's computer array was supposed to control peoples thoughts. Such a computer(s) was the stuff of dinosaurs, not only because they were old but because around then computer capable of running say notepad.exe was the size of bedroom, maybe even a house.

I once saw an early 80's hard drive. It had something like MAYBE 1MB capacity and was the size of a lunchbox. In the 70's they used magnetic tape reels.

The "technology" to "control peoples thoughts" is probably as old as civilization itself: it's call Indoctrination, which at the societal level is pushed by various forms of Propaganda, "Education", politicians, Media, Entertainment, etc. It's ubiquitous, ever pervasive.

Look up Edward Bernays to see when it went off the hook back 100 years ago. Then there was the Nazi's. Now there is the U.S.

I also suggest you take a good long look at the Technological Singularity / Law of Accelerating Returns. And my stuff above, it's going to blow your mind I promise.

nd time alters may have access codes that may entail reading an entire page. Reporting alters are often small children, that are hidden in each section, and may require slaps to the face or jabs with a needle to pull them up. Spinner kittens will be accessed via their mama cat, who acts like a Madam in a "cat house".

LOL

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Fritz has truly done an amazing job exposing the depths to what the Eugenicists have been up since they hijacked the evolution of the scientific fields (medical, psychological, computer/AI), they all have the common denominator of control of their subjects.

Combine MK Ultra with Nanotech and voilà, welcome to the brave new world. Where you can just plug into virtual reality while we bring the population level back down to a more manageable level!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Reporting alters are often small children, that are hidden in each section, and may require slaps to the face or jabs with a needle to pull them up. Spinner kittens will be accessed via their mama cat, who acts like a Madam in a "cat house".

Errrrr, what? You had my attention at Beast computers.

Child agents that are activated by a slap to the face?

Hooker cats? Really?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This author, Fritz Springmeier wrote this book like a mediocre science-fiction book, really. Because *omnious voice* YOU ARE CONTROLLED BY A COMPUTER */voice.

Yeah. No.

Computers don't work that way. Especially not in the '70s.

I "liked" the part about "Pages of coded messages; that's just like computer code." No. Those would be codes for specific situations (like "ARROWHEAD" for a lost nuclear weapon you know?), not low-level-softwarecodelines.

This thread is doomed. The religious will enter and start praying, then the end-of-time-prophets will leak in and tell us about the signs nowadays and then this whole thread will spiral down the drain.

Why?

Because there is no substance in Springmeiers' book.

Just wild conspirations where he mangles up some codewords which are widespread in the DNA of conspiracy. And with this melange he tries to sell the idea that we are controlled by beast-computers.

No.

It just does not satisfy any intellectual need for a valid story.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
To play Devil's advocate: The Hidden Hand has technology far ahead of what is known to the public. Most estimate around 30 years. Check out the SR-51 Blackbird and the B2 stealth bomber. Years ahead of their time, recently declassified, and despite being 50 years old continue to rule the skies at their respective roles to this day. Publicly anyways. The Nazis even were said to have had B2 predecessor, and that makes the Spirit old as hell. I'm sure that by now we own flying aircraft carriers and submarine bases like we see in the Avengers, but I digress.

With all that in mind,it's very likely that the level of computers such a place would use would be late 90's tech. The kind of machines that ran Windows 2000. Which is laughable today, but in the 70's, such tech must have been like ray guns or flying saucers to behold.

And I'm gonna stop there. Beast computers? Child agents with slap activation and feline whorehouses?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HA! Good one.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Here's what you've been looking for:

I love this video. No matter how many times you post it, it does not get old.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

The Mandela effect isn't a real thing. It exists only in the minds of self-important Dbags.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
IF i have an implant and I am being controlled I'd like to say

-INSERT NOT NICE THINGS HERE- to my "controller"

Bro, you suck at this game. I've controlled sims that led better lives and were more productive than I am.

Maybe your Illuminati boss should fire you and hire me instead.

-Alee

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MayanBoricua

You mean the SR-71. And both the SR-71 and B-2 were revealed to the public before they ever flew.

As for the German predecessor, both Jack Northrop, as in the company that built the B-2, and the Horton Brothers were working on flying wing designs. The Northrop designs went on to fly after the end of the war, and were years ahead of their time before they were canceled. The B-2 is completely different from them, despite being a flying wing.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Don't knock old technology. We went into outer space and to the moon and back on that stuff.

These kind of crazy conspiracy threads are what I love about ATS. Breath of fresh air with the stink of politics all around.

If magical languages do exist, and can be used for "magic" when spoken orally, I am fascinated by what would happen to that if used in a computer program.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

How would that affect the computer at all? I mean sure you could have java in Hebrew, but it wouldn't make any difference. The computer only knows 0&1, i.e. bits, or nowadays theoretically qbits.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm still stuck on the part where some guy that's not affiliated with the Super Secret Squirrel NWO mind control project walks up and not only gets a tour of the facility, but an insanely detailed briefing of its capabilities.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

When Springmeier is referring to children and cats, he's alluding to the various "alters" or alternate personalities, if you will, of a mind controlled victim.

Some alters are kept at the child mentality. And to "pull them up" means to have that alter take control of the mind of the victim at that point.

Cat alters are just alters who believe themselves to be of the feline persuasion. Don't ask me. I guess the elite like their women slaves to be cat-like. *shrugs*

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join