It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Loses It - Stop the insanity, she must step down!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: olaru12

Here's the guy who was on stage with her, with a Diazepam injector.

Here's a pic of the injectors for comparison.

That could actually be anything.

eta: It's a flashlight. The lettering doesn't match a diazepam pen. image

Who carries a flashlight like that? In all my years one I have only carried a flashlight in the palm of my hand either with thumb facing forward or thumb facing back but never like that! It i some kind of injector.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
We all know Hillary has employed internet shills.

This thread (and the others dealing with Hillary's so-called health issues) make it extremely obvious that Trump has done so as well.

This is seriously some ridiculous nonsense.

Says the Hillary Shill who just joined!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: Greggers
We all know Hillary has employed internet shills.

This thread (and the others dealing with Hillary's so-called health issues) make it extremely obvious that Trump has done so as well.

This is seriously some ridiculous nonsense.

Says the Hillary Shill who just joined!

Right... because my posts are so political....

As far as I'm concerned, Hillary can suck eggs.
edit on 9-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Seriously.. posting videos of "black eyes?" Can't anyone even take a moment to see when her eyes are mostly closed, you are looking at eyelashes and mascara. This is as pathetic as "reptilian eye" videos. Man.. this election year is going to suck if it gets this pathetically inane.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
While i am definitely not a fan of hilary, and am unsure whats in his hand. There is a video that claims to be shot just before the picture showing said doctor/secret service agent/handler, using a flashlight to guide her off a dark part of the stage. Before the lit tunnel where he is holding the mysterious object. Ill post a link later, otherwise just google hilary clinton diazapram.

youtu.be...

Secondly if you watch the crowd in the video where the handler jumps on stage with the other SS guys, you can see a few of them shift there attention to the exact area all the secret service and hilary are looking. Specifically look at the white kid with the glasses in the lower left hand of screen, his mouth literally hits the floor, and everyone around him starts bobbing around to see whats up. Again im not saying this to disagree with anyone, just an observation as to why she may have paused mid speach and stared off in that direction.

Finally though, it does seem quite obvious that hilary is going through some health issues. Her own doctor has posted about her blood clots, and thyroid issues, these are facts, not speculation. And yes she is on various meds to help prevent and control her medical ailments. People may not like this website, but here is the first link i found with dr.drew pinksy just discussing and giving his thoughts about the medications she was or is currently taking. And yes bloodclots are no joke and a slew of issues could arise from them, one of which being the need for diazapram as a result to seizures. Just my 2 thoughts on this subject, i definitely do not want her as president.

www.breitbart.com...

If the link doesnt post correctly i apologize im on my mobile.
edit on 9-8-2016 by Burnt1afterlife because: Added wording

edit on 9-8-2016 by Burnt1afterlife because: Add video

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I suppose I should begin looking into Tim Kaine's politics a little more, because if Hillary's health is hidden and she falls ill once in office, we suddenly have a new president on our hands.... Hmm?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I've been hearing lately that some doctors are saying Hillary is showing signs of having had a stroke. The inability to climb stairs, forgetting where she was at during speeches, other things where she appears confused or feeble.

If she can't function consistently, then why in the hell is she running? These types of conditions get worse over time. This isn't something that will get better folks. She might be incoherent by year 2 or 3 of her Presidency if she wins.
edit on 10-8-2016 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-
I've been hearing lately that some doctors are saying Hillary is showing signs of having had a stroke. The inability to climb stairs, forgetting where she was at during speeches, other things where she appears confused or feeble.

If she can't function consistently, then why in the hell is she running? These types of conditions get worse over time. This isn't something that will get better folks. She might be incoherent by year 2 or 3 of her Presidency if she wins.

Where have you heard this? Any sources?

If she can't function consistently, then why in the hell is she running?

Because she can function consistently, this is just a desperate rumour spread by Trump supporters who have nothing left to cling onto.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Oh man, you honestly believe that other video showed a seizure? This could be anything. Looks like she got tuned into something else for a second, it doesn't look like anything serious.

I agree and I can't stand HRC.

People have no clue what an actual real seizure is. You lose all consciousness, because your brain is literally misfiring. Most people's oxygen levels drop because they stop breathing or their breathing becomes obstructed due to their tongue going back into their airway...Then they go post ictal which is the long and very deep sleep immediately following a seizure.

Some people (kids) can have staring seizures, but these clips of HRC are leaning more towards tonic-clonic type fits...Which you CANNOT have and stay awake/conscious.

With that said, her behavior is WHACKED. Definitely.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Because she can function consistently, this is just a desperate rumour spread by Trump supporters who have nothing left to cling onto.

Idk if it's a stroke. It doesn't look to me like she's had one.

However, her behavior and mannerisms suggest something is amiss. Exhaustion? Possibly. I'm thinking more along the lines of the early stages of dementia...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Either way, her health is in question. While the dems are clamoring to see Trumps tax returns I would like to see Hill's medical records. She obviously has some health issues going on.

I'm just gonna wait now, for news of her hospitalization. Unless they pull an FDR on us, by having her "propped up" for national TV, making us all think she's still healthy and can run the nation.

She doesn't give press conferences or Q&A for a reason. She can't talk well off script anymore because her entire thought process and motor skills are slowly being compromised.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
And now that I think about it in light of these recent medical discussions, if you noticed, when her and Tim Kaine sit side by side in that first discussion on 60 mins when Kaine was first named her VP, Kaine was looking at her as Hillary talked like he was half expecting her to screw up or forget or something....like he was bracing himself as almost being a caretaker. Go back and watch it again, you'll see exactly what I mean.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Oh man, you honestly believe that other video showed a seizure? This could be anything. Looks like she got tuned into something else for a second, it doesn't look like anything serious.

I agree and I can't stand HRC.

People have no clue what an actual real seizure is. You lose all consciousness, because your brain is literally misfiring. Most people's oxygen levels drop because they stop breathing or their breathing becomes obstructed due to their tongue going back into their airway...Then they go post ictal which is the long and very deep sleep immediately following a seizure.

Some people (kids) can have staring seizures, but these clips of HRC are leaning more towards tonic-clonic type fits...Which you CANNOT have and stay awake/conscious.

With that said, her behavior is WHACKED. Definitely.

There are many different types of seizures. Absence seizures are when a person stares blankly like in the video shown in this thread. An example of a Jacksonian seizure would be when she did that head bouncing bobble-head business. We can never be 100% certain those were seizures, but we are certain that they were seizure like behaviors.

Could she just be a goofy senile lady not suffering from seizures? Most certainly. I have seen people in the early stages of dementia and they have all sorts of goofy behaviors and expressions.

edit on 10-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Some of the clips do look odd but the one at the start of the thread just looks like a person losing their train of thought, as much as I do not like or trust the woman I'm not going to make crap up just to bash her...

I don't think she's fit for office but its based on the scandals, lies and ability to be non stick that I base it on...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
My friends, this thread is what we call FUD.

FEAR
UNCERTAINTY
DOUBT

Both camps are doing this to each other. Let's be smart enough to recognize it.

It's not as though there aren't enough REAL Issues to criticize both candidates about that we actually have to make things up. LOL @ American politics.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Has anyone considered she might have had a radio earpiece in at the time? Its quite hard to speak and listen at the same time.

Just a thought especially looking at her hair style..

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
As Canuck, I have zero sovereign right to sway a vote, but by proxy; I'm a nervous Nancy.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Should she momentarily lose control and transform back into a lizard on live TV at the debates lefties would say "oh look at her beautiful outfit"

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: awareness10

That dude doesn't look like a ss agent he is way out of shape.

...but he's (allegedly) a real secret service agent, not a Hollywood movie SS agent. Plus, I'm terrible at guessing ages, but he's probably a senior agent who's been around a looong time to be in the position he was in - was probably a brick wall badass in Senior's first War Against Iraq. Over the years, a bag of chips here, a McDonald's burger there...maybe a little bonus estrogen after giving up steroids, and before you know it, built-in, all-natural blubber bullet stopper.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join