It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Loses It - Stop the insanity, she must step down!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: babyfacebill
a reply to: reldra

Nobody holds a flashlight like that. Appears to be the way one holds an auto-injector.

Filled with Curare. Just incase.

Yeah, that ain't no flashlight.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Are you the same Trump supporters who moan whenever someone complains about what Trump says or does. Or all the times he stumbles, contradicts himself or even calls radio stations and pretends to be someone else?

Yet you create threads and baseless rumours to mock someones health? You are scum.

edit on 9-8-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Are you the same Trump supporters who moan whenever someone complains about what Trump says or does. Or all the times he stumbles, contradicts himself or even calls radio stations and pretends to be someone else?

Yet you create threads and baseless rumours to mock someones health? You are scum.

Perhaps if they stopped doing this to Trump, we would stop also.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: olaru12

Just google it,its there, . . .

It's on the internet.

Must be true.

Thats exactly why he said he wasn't going to argue with Hillary supporters. It wouldn't even matter what link he posted

Because they will just say oh "its on the internet" must be true. That sure takes some critical thinking.

He could send you a link to hillary admitting selling guns to terrorist, and her supporters would believe she was doing it for our best interests.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I see that this thread is rehashing old, nonsensical, ground again. As I have said before, the level of baseless hate on this site is starting to worry me. And this rubbish about a diazepam injector... is that the best that people can do? To fixate on a torch? To stare at one moment in her speech and then try and spin something out of it? Are the Trumpsters that desperate?

I guess they are. Sad.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It looked to me she was waiting for the crowd to quiet down so she could finish speaking.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The problem for Hillary is that under normal circumstances she probably wouldn't have much of a problem managing her disabilities and being able to work. But Trump is campaigning everywhere all the time 24/7 non stop. He's literally all over the country. To keep up Hillary has to do the same. It can be tiring and exhausting on any person. The stress of it all is taking it's toll on her and showing her health issues. In one appearance they were ready to give her the medicine injection because she went into a trance like state and had to be commanded to talk. So I think the stress is wearing Hillary down. Any other time we may not have even noticed it at all.

edit on 9-8-2016 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: elouina

If she gets the chair, I'll be praying she doesn't confuse the cappuccino machine with the nuclear weapons button.

That's not how it works. The President doesn't have "a button" as you call it.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The Crooked woman is mentally unstable. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap

If she gets the chair, I'll be praying she doesn't confuse the cappuccino machine with the nuclear weapons button.

It is a hypothetical button, but if a mentally deficient president staffs their administration appropriately, anything can happen.

Take this as an example. A president with dementia, and say Huma is Muslim brotherhood like many believe. She then helps Clinton pick and choose her admin staff. Our country will then be under the control of the Muslim brotherhood and a president with dementia can be convinced of anything. The next thing you know, we could be nuking Israel.

An extremely dangerous scenario.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap

Correct.... but it works just fine in political advertisements.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
100% of the requirements to be POTUS as listed in Article 2 Section 1 of the US Constitution:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Pretty simple, no? And who's responsible for vetting even that much?

Surprise! Nobody.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This proves that Hillary has real issues and should step down. Check out the link to this Twitter page:

@HillsMedRecords - Twitter

If you go to that page you will find two documents from a doctor that details Hillary's issues. This dates back to 2014 and seems to contradict more recent information that her campaign provided that claimed she was healthy!

I'd put up copies of the pics myself but don't know how to do that....it's been awhile.

Also, to verify the doctor's identity and title, I looked her up on Mount Kisco Medical Group's website and here's the link:

Mount Kisco Medical Group - Lisa Bardack, MD

Btw, Mount Kisco changed it's name to Caremount Medical.

I don't know where this leak came from but it's huge. It would explain alot.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Erm, if you think that one of the candidates has dementia then you're looking in the wrong direction. Trumpster is sounding increasingly deranged and besides - his own father had dementia.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think both of the front people for both parties need to step down, and the electoral college needs to be abolished and we start over again with no tally of votes but the popular vote.

Our votes.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
I think both of the front people for both parties need to step down, and the electoral college needs to be abolished and we start over again with no tally of votes but the popular vote.

Our votes.

The electoral college is the only reason most of the states have any voice whatsoever.

That of course ignores the obvious reality that none of us really have a voice, but the problem therein is not the EC.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Our votes.

Okay...let me explain this once again for people who didnt pay attention in Civics.
The electoral college is in place for a reason.
It is to prevent the very populated states from being the only ones that chose the president. If there was no electoral college then candidates would only visit New York, California, Texas and Florida. They would pander only to those voters and the rest of us would not matter one bit. Its the same reason that Senators were supposed to be appointed by the States government and there would be two per state. Equal representation and not Democracy. This country is not a democracy which is nothing more than mob rule. We are supposed to be a republic (understanding that the system is flawed and not functioning as it should).

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01

Our votes.

Okay...let me explain this once again for people who didnt pay attention in Civics.
The electoral college is in place for a reason.
It is to prevent the very populated states from being the only ones that chose the president. If there was no electoral college then candidates would only visit New York, California, Texas and Florida. They would pander only to those voters and the rest of us would not matter one bit. Its the same reason that Senators were supposed to be appointed by the States government and there would be two per state. Equal representation and not Democracy. This country is not a democracy which is nothing more than mob rule. We are supposed to be a republic (understanding that the system is flawed and not functioning as it should).

Exactly. The problem is that a certain percentage will always vote Rep, and a certain percentage will always vote Dem, so a Presidential candiate knows he can count on getting somewhere between 45% and 55% of the vote in a state like Missouri, no matter what he says or does. There is no reason for him to campaign in Missouri or represent any of their interests unless he actually has to fight to WIN the state, all or nothing.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Seriously he looks like a little panty waist weasel. I can just imagine him drooling and saying "I'm ready for Hillary."

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Annee

Look at the eyes all through this clip,what is it dear a bad reflection,a camera gif,bad eyedrops Im sure as a fervent Hillary supporter you have a logical explanation.

The video reminds one of the late Jesuit priest who insisted she was inhabited by a fallen angel.

This is a very striking and frightening video.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join